tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! This looks great! Downloading this tonight and starting a Calamity RPG playthrough asap. (Sorry Spirit mod)

I have uploaded an important hotfix for an issue players were having wherein ranged weapons added by the mod would be corrupted occasionally. Existing ranged weapons corrupted in this way will unfortunately remain broken, I apologize for this.

EDIT: Uploaded one more hotfix which fixes a crash some users were experiencing upon entering a world.

Last edited:
I've had a lot of fun on Singleplayer, although attempting to play on multiplayer kills my CPU, game is basically 2fps the whole time, unfortunate as I wanted to play on a server with a few friends, I hope optimization is possible as you state in your Q&A, anyway, thanks for a fully fledged RPG mod, Definitely up there with some of the more renowned RPG mods, looking forward to what the future brings!

This keeps crashing my game. I am just trying to get this one mod to work. all other mods i have are disable and i did a reload mod to make sure evrything is disable. i then install mod. enable then reload mod again. the game crashes when it says loading the this mod. i cant even start up terrraria bc of this. i have to delete you mob to even load up game.

This keeps crashing my game. I am just trying to get this one mod to work. all other mods i have are disable and i did a reload mod to make sure evrything is disable. i then install mod. enable then reload mod again. the game crashes when it says loading the this mod. i cant even start up terrraria bc of this. i have to delete you mob to even load up game.

A Crashlog or something would be nice keeps crashing isnt a good explain why it does keep crashing and also hard to replicate this way.

A Crashlog or something would be nice keeps crashing isnt a good explain why it does keep crashing and also hard to replicate this way.

I see no crashlog in terraria. maybe tell me how to get this info.

Really awesome mod! Hope you go all the way with a skill/passive tree as well! Sadly the MP is not that good yet but I and my friend hope that you work on it soon! One big thing though is that you should look into making this mod compatible with "Magical Storage" which is one of the bigger and only storage mods. I don't know if it is because of the UI your mod uses that makes the UI in Magical Storage unable to load, please look into it! Do you think there will be an option to use other UI's? One of my bigger problems was that the UI felt very off from Terraria, maybe one more defultish or something along those lines? That's all the feedback I have, keep this mod going strong!

Hi, I'm playing with a screen resolution of 1280x1024 and a modification to auto trash, and this mod has a cumbersome interface with elements that can not be removed (for example, 4 slots for magic below, they interfere with me in the initial game, and if I'm a warrior, why do they need me? ), could you make it possible to return the old interface or set up this one?

Thanks Google translator.

I do plan to implement an interface more along the lines of vanilla, with the option of toggling between them. The incompatibility with magic storage likely has little to do with my UI overhauls though.

This should be fixed with the hotfixes I uploaded. Are you still using the latest version?

There should be a client log in the directory: Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/

Hi, I'm playing with a screen resolution of 1280x1024 and a modification to auto trash, and this mod has a cumbersome interface with elements that can not be removed (for example, 4 slots for magic below, they interfere with me in the initial game, and if I'm a warrior, why do they need me? ), could you make it possible to return the old interface or set up this one?

Spells are still useful for melee players because the Orange Cross Glyph generates copies of your last selected melee weapon and deals melee damage.

Last edited:
So can I do something? And by the way, magic storage mod I also use it, so on the interface 1280x1024, without your everything looked normal, but now .. alas.

And thanks for the information about the glyphs, since the wiki is almost empty.

And after installing this mod, materials around the cursor start blicking (tree, platform, etc.), And the mouse makes a few clicks (it became clear that the Cheet Sheet functions speed up the spawn of the mobs). Maybe not associated with this mod, but it starts after installation.

And items what i'm move from 2nd to first inventory - double...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom