tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

So can I do something? And by the way, magic storage mod I also use it, so on the interface 1280x1024, without your everything looked normal, but now .. alas.

And thanks for the information about the glyphs, since the wiki is almost empty.
Oops, somehow my response became part of the quote. The gist of it is that spells are still useful, but I will make the UI style toggleable soon.

looks nice. but i can not trade with any of the npc's after installing this mod. since i have absolutelly no intentions of removing any of the other mods (to me they are 100% needed for me to want to play) i hope this is something that can be fixed soon... :/

looks nice. but i can not trade with any of the npc's after installing this mod. since i have absolutelly no intentions of removing any of the other mods (to me they are 100% needed for me to want to play) i hope this is something that can be fixed soon... :/
You cannot trade with them you say? You're the first to report this issue so far. Can you provide more detail? Like, can you speak with the NPCs, does the shop open, etc.

Although i heavily recommend this mod to anybody and everybody, I will sadly not be using it due to the lack of being able to customize the UI and being unable to change the size of the things on screen. This has bugged me as i have not been able to see quite alot of the screen and since the old inventory screen was kind of transparent, i have not been able to get used to this new UI addition. Although when you add a way to change the UI size and customize it ourselves, i will happily re-add this to my mod list :)

-hsalF esreveR

Omg, this looks absolutely incredible!! I would love to try out this mod, but I have to ask, how does it work with multitudes of other mods?

I'm pretty mod crazy lol. In addition to the mods you've already listed it works with, I also have blue magic, pumpking, sacred tools, exodus, and crystilium. Do you have a concrete code that scales the stats of the enemies no matter what they're from, or do you have to hard code the individual enemies? And if so, do you have support for those mods?

Are there any innovations for summon?

Winged Eyeballs and Obelisks (from purple and orange star glyphs) deal summon damage, but that's all for now. Will add more in the future.

Although i heavily recommend this mod to anybody and everybody, I will sadly not be using it due to the lack of being able to customize the UI and being unable to change the size of the things on screen. This has bugged me as i have not been able to see quite alot of the screen and since the old inventory screen was kind of transparent, i have not been able to get used to this new UI addition. Although when you add a way to change the UI size and customize it ourselves, i will happily re-add this to my mod list :)

I have plans to allow players to switch to a more vanilla-style UI with the same size as unmodded Terraria, but I'm afraid it will probably be limited in other aspects of customization. Still, it would include transparency and be less obstructive.

Omg, this looks absolutely incredible!! I would love to try out this mod, but I have to ask, how does it work with multitudes of other mods?

I'm pretty mod crazy lol. In addition to the mods you've already listed it works with, I also have blue magic, pumpking, sacred tools, exodus, and crystilium. Do you have a concrete code that scales the stats of the enemies no matter what they're from, or do you have to hard code the individual enemies? And if so, do you have support for those mods?

Enemies are scaled according to a formula, so enemies added by those mods will be scaled as well. Similarly, item drops are based on the power of the enemy and the player. There can potentially be compatibility issues, but I try to fix what I can.

Yeah, can't trade. Can click on NPC, but after click "trade" - open my inventory, not shop..
Odd... you sure it isn't another mod causing the problem? Works fine for me:
upload_2017-11-7_22-8-21.png

I do plan to implement an interface more along the lines of vanilla, with the option of toggling between them. The incompatibility with magic storage likely has little to do with my UI overhauls though.

This should be fixed with the hotfixes I uploaded. Are you still using the latest version?

There should be a client log in the directory: Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/

Spells are still useful for melee players because the Orange Cross Glyph generates copies of your last selected melee weapon and deals melee damage.
I just re download your mod from this website. i cant tell if it is the same update patch or not. i am unable to do a direct download with in terraria. i have to manually add the file thou here. also u have no link in terraria mod link to bring you here to download your mod. i had to go thou like 3 or so websites trying to find the right mod for this one.

This is my only error log i see. here what the text says.

Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: Y. Path '', line 0, position 0.
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue()
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read()
at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JArray.Load(JsonReader reader, JsonLoadSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JArray.Parse(String json, JsonLoadSettings settings)
at Terraria.ModLoader.UI.UIManagePublished.OnActivate()

I just re download your mod from this website. i cant tell if it is the same update patch or not. i am unable to do a direct download with in terraria. i have to manually add the file thou here. also u have no link in terraria mod link to bring you here to download your mod. i had to go thou like 3 or so websites trying to find the right mod for this one.

Oops forgot to update the dropbox link. Edit: Just uploaded.

yea still not working. what is the latest patch. it still shows 1.0.6. also can u change the name on the file redownloading krpg, it doesnt help me tell me what the latest patch info is.

Hmm... You sure you have the right version of tModLoader? I will update the original post with a link to the thread. EDIT: Also make sure you set the Mod Browser to show all mods, including those you have already installed.

No, that should be right. What happens when you try to use the Mod Browser?

ok so i have disable all my mods.
1. i put yr mod in the mod folder.
2. i back out then i got back into the mod list to update the list.
3. click enable. then reload mods.
4. when reloading mod. on the terraria screen it says loading mod. krpg then it crashes. there is no error code but just says that terraria has encountered a problem and needs to close.
5. i am unable to load up terraria untill i remove your mod.

ok so i have disable all my mods.
1. i put yr mod in the mod folder.
2. i back out then i got back into the mod list to update the list.
3. click enable. then reload mods.
4. when reloading mod. on the terraria screen it says loading mod. krpg then it crashes. there is no error code but just says that terraria has encountered a problem and needs to close.
5. i am unable to load up terraria untill i remove your mod.
Oh, seems like your kRPG_Settings.json is corrupted in your mod directory. Try deleting it. You will find it in Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader

A bug with the store and some other manipulations in the inventory happens due to auto pause (sometimes, and maybe it's a mod on the auto trash, but still .. do, please, fully support this mod)

And after installing this mod, materials around the cursor start blicking (tree, platform, etc.), And the mouse makes a few clicks (it became clear that the Cheet Sheet functions speed up the spawn of the mobs). Maybe not associated with this mod, but it starts after installation.

Oh, seems like your kRPG_Settings.json is corrupted in your mod directory. Try deleting it. You will find it in Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader

yea sorry no luck. I do see that your mod does not have a key on the end like all the other mods i have.

here is the error log i am getting.

Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: Y. Path '', line 0, position 0.
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue()
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read()
at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JArray.Load(JsonReader reader, JsonLoadSettings settings)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JArray.Parse(String json, JsonLoadSettings settings)
at Terraria.ModLoader.UI.UIManagePublished.OnActivate()

yea sorry no luck. I do see that your mod does not have a key on the end like all the other mods i have.

Because you didn't acquire it from the Mod Browser. What happens when you try to use the Mod Browser?

Also, can you copy paste the contents of that json file here? Notepad can open the file.

A bug with the store and some other manipulations in the inventory happens due to auto pause (sometimes, and maybe it's a mod on the auto trash, but still .. do, please, fully support this mod)

And after installing this mod, materials around the cursor start blicking (tree, platform, etc.), And the mouse makes a few clicks (it became clear that the Cheet Sheet functions speed up the spawn of the mobs). Maybe not associated with this mod, but it starts after installation.

Thanks for the report, I will look into it.

Back
Top Bottom