tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

Because you didn't acquire it from the Mod Browser. What happens when you try to use the Mod Browser?

Also, can you copy paste the contents of that json file here? Notepad can open the file.

Thanks for the report, I will look into it.

when i try to use the mod broswer i can view the mods but unable to download them. i get a unknown mod broswer error. try again later.

Edit. all the other mods i downloaded like recipe broswer, cheat sheet, thorium and
calamitry have the gold key at the end. i have downloaded thou there vist there mod hompage to download there mods. then i do just add them mod folder.
here is your setting file.
{
"clientside": {
"manualInventory": false,
"arpgMinimap": false,
"smartInventory": false
}
}

i have also try to set the to true but i still get same error.

Last edited:
Settings file looks fine, so I suspect it is denied access or something like that. I will upload an update that lets you play anyway, but you should consider giving the mod access to the file if that is the problem. EDIT: Here ya go https://www.dropbox.com/s/lhjnr51un2njpx1/kRPG.tmod?dl=0

all i have is the basic firewall install and it shows that terraria is check. i have nothing else running. i just edit my last post but i will post it on this one.

all the other mods i downloaded like recipe browser, cheat sheet, thorium and
calamity have the gold key at the end. i have downloaded thou there visit there mod homepage to download there mods. then i do just add them mod folder.

all i have is the basic firewall install and it shows that terraria is check. i have nothing else running. i just edit my last post but i will post it on this one.

all the other mods i downloaded like recipe browser, cheat sheet, thorium and
calamity have the gold key at the end. i have downloaded thou there visit there mod homepage to download there mods. then i do just add them mod folder.
That is odd, because the gold key is supposed to signify a mod that has been acquired through the mod browser. Did the version I just linked you work?

That is odd, because the gold key is supposed to signify a mod that has been acquired through the mod browser. Did the version I just linked you work?

lol sigh, no that didnt work.

Edit

i even took off my firewall. still nothing. also still cant download krpg file thou the browser. i can view it but not download it.

oh so i can download some files thou the brower just a bunch i can not.

Last edited:
So, once again, what's your stance on incompatibility with Magic Storage? It's a mod I can't play without, and it really sucks that it's incompatible, especially considering the amount of loot your mod provides.

Ah yes, what does Accuracy do?

lol sigh, no that didnt work.

Edit

i even took off my firewall. still nothing. also still cant download krpg file thou the browser. i can view it but not download it.

oh so i can download some files thou the brower just a bunch i can not.
Oh, that's probably because you already have it installed. Try removing it and then downloading through the mod browser.

So, once again, what's your stance on incompatibility with Magic Storage? It's a mod I can't play without, and it really sucks that it's incompatible, especially considering the amount of loot your mod provides.

Ah yes, what does Accuracy do?

I am trying to fix the compatibility issues. Will probably be fixed around the same time as multiplayer will be. Accuracy lowers the risk of enemies dodging your attacks.

Oh, that's probably because you already have it installed. Try removing it and then downloading through the mod browser.

I am trying to fix the compatibility issues. Will probably be fixed around the same time as multiplayer will be. Accuracy lowers the risk of enemies dodging your attacks.

i completely remove the mod. still cant download thou the mod browser. also you link your dropbox has been remove or i am i going blind. There was a link saying HERE on the first page but not there any more. it just give download to tmodder and not your mod.

i completely remove the mod. still cant download thou the mod browser. also you link your dropbox has been remove or i am i going blind. There was a link saying HERE on the first page but not there any more. it just give download to tmodder and not your mod.
Problem is I frequently forget to upload to dropbox when I update. There's a link to the github though, where you can download the source code. Then move the folder called "kRPG" to your mod sources and build in tModLoader.

Can you post a screenshot of what your mod browser looks like?

Problem is I frequently forget to upload to dropbox when I update. There's a link to the github though, where you can download the source code. Then move the folder called "kRPG" to your mod sources and build in tModLoader.

Can you post a screenshot of what your mod browser looks like?

so i just moved that one folder into the mod source. click built then i got this error.

Mod reference TerrariaOverhaul System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods\TerrariaOverhaul.tmod'.
File name: 'C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods\TerrariaOverhaul.tmod'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile.Read()
4pc8zglwnf
2l5xad9wor

so i just moved that one folder into the mod source. click built then i got this error.

Mod reference TerrariaOverhaul System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods\TerrariaOverhaul.tmod'.
File name: 'C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods\TerrariaOverhaul.tmod'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.TmodFile.Read()
4pc8zglwnf
2l5xad9wor
uh, maybe I screwed up weak references EDIT: It seems your screenshot is broken.

Last edited:
Does this happen with all mods you try to download through the mod browser? If so, you could go to the tModLoader discord and ask for advice.

about 90% of the mods do this.

i'll ask around tomorrow about the tmod itself. i did a few goggle searches and nothign really pops up for what is happening.

You cannot trade with them you say? You're the first to report this issue so far. Can you provide more detail? Like, can you speak with the NPCs, does the shop open, etc.

i can speak to the npc's but when i click the shop link, or any other link they have all i get is a completelly empty screen. no ui. no inventory and no shop.

yes. im old and sometimes need to take a break without everything getting killed while im doing something else. so pause is a must.

Back
Top Bottom