tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

Excellent job with this very fun mod! Truly tremendous work for one person to do!If you ever decide to try to fix the incompatibility issues with auto trash and/or magic storage I could easily see this mod gaining notoriety similar to Calamity. Take all the time you need ironing out the kinks because the end result will be worth the wait!

Fix auto trash and magic storage compatibility pls *_*
Excellent job with this very fun mod! Truly tremendous work for one person to do!If you ever decide to try to fix the incompatibility issues with auto trash and/or magic storage I could easily see this mod gaining notoriety similar to Calamity. Take all the time you need ironing out the kinks because the end result will be worth the wait!
I'm about to start on that (as well as fixing multiplayer), but it may take quite a while. (Could be anywhere from a few days to a month or two)

Does Cheat Sheet extra accessory slots work with this mod?
Pretty sure it will.

It may be worth adding a function to remove weapons from the mod, and simply move the slot of the auto trash and then the compatibility with magic storage and auto trash will come out by itself? (almost itself)

It may be worth adding a function to remove weapons from the mod, and simply move the slot of the auto trash and then the compatibility with magic storage and auto trash will come out by itself? (almost itself)
The problem with magic storage was unrelated and is fixed in the version I am working on. Auto trash will suffice for removing weapons from the mod, since they are of the same internal type.

Last edited:
If you open the store merchant, before you activate the function of the grid craft, the store does not open. This is without auto-pause

This

Attachments

• 520px-Crafting_guide1.jpg
    520px-Crafting_guide1.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 319
The problem with magic storage was unrelated and is fixed in the version I am working on. Auto trash will suffice for removing weapons from the mod, since they are of the same internal type.
If the Magic Storage incompatibility is already fixed, can you please release the build that JUST fixes the incompatibility and then keep working on other stuff? I've been putting off playing Terraria with your mod for 3 days already JUST because of the Magic Storage incompatibility. Please, help.

Please, I'm running out of games to play besides Terraria with your fantastic take on RPG elements. It almost hurts. Also, don't take my attempts to hurry you up seriously, I understand that code doesn't write itself, that it takes time and energy, so take your time, but still, releasing a build that contains just the Magic Storage compatibility bugfix would be NEATO.

and so if you remove 3 inventory tabs, and put auto-trash, the problem with the number of weapons will disappear, and many interface errors, too.
But changing the interface for different resolutions, modification would obviously be useful

If the Magic Storage incompatibility is already fixed, can you please release the build that JUST fixes the incompatibility and then keep working on other stuff? I've been putting off playing Terraria with your mod for 3 days already JUST because of the Magic Storage incompatibility. Please, help.
I'm fixing the incompatibilities by making a new project and adding the features one by one, so the one where Magic Storage works is also one without procedurally generated items or spells, etc.

"manualInventory": true, but in game still 3 tabs
Manual inventory gives you complete control over the tabs though and makes items only enter your first tab. If you don't want to use the other tabs, you can just not move items there, and the game will only use your first one. You can also move some select few items there, or things like gems, seeds, etc.

Is it possible to make it so that all 3 inventories count as 1? I don't like the minor inconvenience of needing all my materials for a recipe in the same inventory. It might also fix autotrash problems prehaps? Don't take this as a major issue since your mod is amazing and are trying to fix the more important bugs.

Back
Top Bottom