Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are nearly halfway through November and there isn’t even cert testing yet, they said they should be finished in a few weeks

I honestly dont care how long it takes, I only really care how good the update is. I know pipeworks is trying to make the update as the best it can be.

Quality quality quality. That's what they're focused on, and what I'm excited about! I can't wait for this update! Take your time Pipeworks! Quality is key! It's gonna attract more players!

Can we have another update thread, or at least another live steam? (seriously we haven't had a stream since October 23) we just need another update on the update

In all honesty I quit caring about terraria with all the delays and bugs anyways. If this update never gets released it will be no skin off my :red:. Personally I don't set estimates on my completion time unless I know for fact that I will hit the mark with a product I would be proud to put my name on. The key to success is to overestimate the time a bit to allow for leigh way. Either you finish on time or early and who isn't happy if you finish early.

Going based on your current track record I would say this update won't be ready till mid to late q1 of next year. Simply because there would be absolutely no point in trying to compete with the influx of triple a titles around this time of year. With an already outdated game and most players having moved onto something else I feel it would be difficult for them to justify a q4 launch when most people will be looking for a new game rather than an update with 2 year old content.

Using this logic I forsee a q1 2018 release.

Can we have another update thread, or at least another live steam? (seriously we haven't had a stream since October 23) we just need another update on the update
You mean the Twitch streams? Pipeworks streamed on Oct 27, then a special Halloween stream on 10/31, streamed again on 11/3, and then did a 24 hour stream for charity on 11/4.

You can see some clips and some full recent streams here: https://go.twitch.tv/terrariaofficial/videos/all

Personal Attacks are not acceptable on these forums.
:red: pipeworks they lied about the date multiple times and they play the update to TAUNT US SINCE THEY WANT IT FOR THEMSELVES

Last edited by a moderator:
:red: pipeworks they lied about the date multiple times and they play the update to TAUNT US SINCE THEY WANT IT FOR THEMSELVES
Please do not alter/abbreviate your swear words as this interferes with our profanity filter system and is against the rules. I've edited your post so that this is no longer the case.

TCF is expected to be a place of mutual respect and maturity. Hurling insults at anyone, developers or not, is not acceptable.

Last edited:
Just watched another boring live stream where they did show 1.3 (and yes, the zooming bug was fixed) but no splitscreen or multiplayer... I bet those two are the main showstoppers in terms of bugs-to-be-fixed.

(and with Unity you never know if they show some PC build or an actual console build for a certain platform)

So any news at all? It's been weeks I think since there's been any sort of update on 1.3, but I could be mistaken.

upload_2017-11-11_1-33-17.png

I wonder when the Pipe starts working.
(sorry, had to add some text due to single image posts not being allowed)

Last edited:
This is the last time I'm gonna say this on this thread
Find. Something. Else. To. Do.
Your life will be easier, and by the time the update rolls around, you'll be like, "oh, cool!"
Hype is not a good thing. Just take my word for it. Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom