tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

It receives fixed values, check the wiki for that

I am aware of this. What I was saying was that when you have, say, wrath potion active, the "10%" damage increase is calculated from the 45 base damage instead of the ~550 you should have after you beat the Challenger, so the wrath potion only increases your damage by 5 instead of 55. Unsure if this was intended to keep it from being too powerful.

I am aware of this. What I was saying was that when you have, say, wrath potion active, the "10%" damage increase is calculated from the 45 base damage instead of the ~550 you should have after you beat the Challenger, so the wrath potion only increases your damage by 5 instead of 55. Unsure if this was intended to keep it from being too powerful.
oh, thats a thing I cant fix I think

Hi, I play this currently in expert mode. And the worm boss is freaking crazy hard for me. I even use the thorium cheat weapon lmao.. :( Also I have a question. Are sealed bags in the game currently? And what boss's drop them only this mods boss's or can vanilla boss's drop it as well? And if so is it in the treasure bag or sepeate drop. And they give the developer weapons too right? (the wiki says it does is why i ask). Thanks! I love your mod btw Ive played thorium calamity and yours so far is my favorite. I like calamity as well but they nerfed everything so its not really fun no more.

Hi, I play this currently in expert mode. And the worm boss is freaking crazy hard for me. I even use the thorium cheat weapon lmao.. :( Also I have a question. Are sealed bags in the game currently? And what boss's drop them only this mods boss's or can vanilla boss's drop it as well? And if so is it in the treasure bag or sepeate drop. And they give the developer weapons too right? (the wiki says it does is why i ask). Thanks! I love your mod btw Ive played thorium calamity and yours so far is my favorite. I like calamity as well but they nerfed everything so its not really fun no more.
Dont use cheat weps, try oblivion gear instead
Also sealed have a chance to drop from every boss in expert, they drop seperately

To help you with the Flare Serpent (worm boss), there's a person on YouTube called "ECloud" who's made a guide on him.

Them things in the fiery caves that drop the purple shards for the challanger are op. Like the purple thing 1 hits you basically. I was able to kill them with a op healing cheat weapon but thats the only way and if i cant see them im just 1 hit over and over its kind of annoying honestly. Ive managed to kill 1 in 1hr so far lmao. I have no problem with the lunarians as my bow healed me more then they could hit ect but these shards are a pain to get because of the purple out of no wear 1 shots.
What worrys me now is if i need to fight the worm boss again ill probbaly be owned by the purple spawners now. I guess i could try fighting the worm on the surface if that happens though. I like farming for items thats the fun for me and it sucks when the mobs are to strong even for your op gear ect. Like when you first play vanilla terraria you hate it but your weapons get better and then the mobs are nothing to worry about ect and that makes it fun.

Last edited:
Them things in the fiery caves that drop the purple shards for the challanger are op. Like the purple thing 1 hits you basically. I was able to kill them with a op healing cheat weapon but thats the only way and if i cant see them im just 1 hit over and over its kind of annoying honestly. Ive managed to kill 1 in 1hr so far lmao. I have no problem with the lunarians as my bow healed me more then they could hit ect but these shards are a pain to get because of the purple out of no wear 1 shots.
What worrys me now is if i need to fight the worm boss again ill probbaly be owned by the purple spawners now. I guess i could try fighting the worm on the surface if that happens though. I like farming for items thats the fun for me and it sucks when the mobs are to strong even for your op gear ect. Like when you first play vanilla terraria you hate it but your weapons get better and then the mobs are nothing to worry about ect and that makes it fun.
Welp, cheat weapons arent legit in my eyes

I also saw you said on your discord there is a small chance the Deepfreeze will ever be implemented. Just out of curiosity, what made you stop developing this biome? Just wondering.
Cenera, the spriter is gone and the coder doesnt want to work on her

How. How are you dying to those things? No seriously, HOW!?

When you planing to finish Cenera and Cernium biome?
I hope very soon...
And also Relic weapons are great! Hope to see more weapons!

When you planing to finish Cenera and Cernium biome?
I hope very soon...
And also Relic weapons are great! Hope to see more weapons!
The Deepfreeze is kinda... ded right now. We've halted development on it, because both the Coder and Spriter for Cenera either gave up or just flat out vanished. Also, we've gotten literally nowhere with it.

The Deepfreeze is kinda... ded right now. We've halted development on it, because both the Coder and Spriter for Cenera either gave up or just flat out vanished. Also, we've gotten literally nowhere with it.
sad.
[doublepost=1510456171,1510456081][/doublepost]And one more, are you adding new Relic weapon every pach? They are so great!

Back
Top Bottom