tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I haven't seen any crafting trees for this mod, so I'm trying my hand at making them. This is what I have so far for the Soul of Terraria.

Given how wide that image is getting you might consider a two-prong approach to the tree. You can have the final product in the middle with recipes on both the top and bottom. This would cut the width by half and make it more square.

You could also be creative and do a quad-prong approach with top, bottom, left and right sides to illustrate the relative difficulty of recipes in each section.

Bottom line, it is really wide. You should problem-solve a solution so it is not ridiculously wide.

Hey so while using the soul of terraria it has the effect to spawn bees after hits which is making it impossible to take on boss' because there ends up being so many bees overloading the damage and i looked in the toggle screen and none of the effects remove the bees. I did my best looking through the thread and couldn't find a solution so I'm just looking for help thanks.

ItbKobM.png

Fixed.
Edit: Ugh, nevermind, I missed a line.
Second Edit: Fixed, for real this time.

next release maybe a week or 2
there's gonna be about 5 more enchantments and the Void Soul
calamity updated again. with more new items to be added to various souls, i... would NOT reccomend switching the elysian tracers for the celestial tracers as they require an item from revengance mode only. and not everyone will be playing that. There's a new item that uses some new items, the bloodstone core, and the bloody worm scarf. and apparently there's a new statis item which combines the ninja belt and the curse to make something that appears to be a throwing summoning mix. lots of astetic changes and some new things items. just saying this incase you weren't aware, which you probably were.

Just an idea, what do you think of a ninja/slime enchantment? The necro enchantment gives immunity to basic skeletons, so how about one that gives immunity to basic slimes? It would probably be useful when you're farming King Slime for gel or just afk early game.

Last edited:
Just an idea, what do you think of a ninja/slime enchantment? The necro enchantment gives immunity to basic skeletons, so how about one that gives immunity to basic slimes? It would probably be useful when you're farming King Slime for gel or just afk early game.

King Slime drops the Royal Gel in expert mode, which does this. It's included in crafting recipes already.

Anyone know if the bug with the Instavator will be fixed? It only creates a one block strip instead of a Hellavator for me.

Back
Top Bottom