[1.3.5.3] Terraria Inventory Editor (ABANDONED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! When I open the file for my character a message pops up and says "This version of the editor was optimized for 1.3.4.4. It may not fuction properly with other versions of Terraria. Careful!" Then I click okay and it still wont let me edit my character. Help!

(Updated 01/10/17) again

v6.4.1:
Fixed bug that wouldn't show in-game icons

v6.4
Added support for 1.3.4.4

Download (u.chbshoot.me)

I apologize in advance for any bugs you may encounter but please do report them so I can fix them!

As with all tools out there, back up your characters before proceeding

Enjoy!

Please remember to back up characters and report all errors to:

shoot(at)chbshoot.me

OR

@chbshoot

aWAxzlX.png

Stats tab:

Click on HP/MP bars to regen

p1alG4M.png

Looks tab:

NOTE:

The "Show Equips check box has three states

1. Full check - Show equipment
  2. Little box - Show social equipment
  3. No check - No equipment whatsoever
EnUrdi5.png

Inventory tab:

HRAD2dR.png

Buffs tab:

36BrEls.png
it does not have support for 1.3.5.3 D:

Finally got around to cleaning up the code base enough where I'm minimally comfortable sharing. You can find it on github under ChbShoot/tinvedit
Made the bug reporting and update checking a much less pain in the :red: so it should be more functional and stable now.
The website is also now hosted on Amazon AWS as well as the binaries so download speeds should be much better for y'all.
Lastly, the editor is now packaged as an installer for organizational purposes

v7: Added support for v1.3.5.3

Download (u.chbshoot.me)

Whenever I try and launch the game it says "Please launch the game from your Steam client." I know this is pretty old but what do I do?

Whenever I try and launch the game it says "Please launch the game from your Steam client." I know this is pretty old but what do I do?
That doesn't have anything to do with this topic. If you have technical issues with the game you should create a new thread for it in the appropriate category.

If you are taking suggetions for this utility I would love to see a feature added where you can save a buff loadout, that way you can apply your favourite buffs with a single click instead of having to manually redo them everytime, which can be tedious.

Thanks for such a wonderful utility!

Hey, I have one question. When i load my char i get three question marks at the end of the inventory. is this a bug or intended?

Never insult other members in this manner. No matter what issue you are having with a Mod. Post respectfully or don't repost at all.
Sorry but I think your latest version is a virus/malware. First red flag: an installer for one simple executable that you've used for years? No. Second red flag: ran it thru MSE and malwarebytes with no flags, but upon running, freezes my system to no task manager and no ctrl+alt+delete. Nice :red:ing try, asshat. Don't use this mod anymore, guys.

EDIT: Upon investigating, this also uninstalled my Terraria. :red: you too, Shoot.

Last edited:
Can PLEASE somebody upload this to Mega???? i have pretty ad net and chrome isnt helping with 4 kbps, so kindly whoever is reading this please upload it to mega and reply

when i click the link to the download it says that the website is a bad gateway? Can someone tell me how to download it? i'm using a Mac, i've used this tool on windows before and it worked though.

when i go to page it writes the host is offline and that s why i can ' t downland it

when i click the link to the download it says that the website is a bad gateway? Can someone tell me how to download it? i'm using a Mac, i've used this tool on windows before and it worked though.

Is it just me or is the link broken?

Word. I've been trying the link every other day for the past week and the same error shows up every time. @Shoot

The website is down for everyone. One of the few reasons may be that the hosting was never renewed or the server has remained offline (if self-hosting). According to a whois query, the domain has not expired yet, which further supports the idea that the hosting was never renewed or at the very least the server has been offline and was never turned back on.

Since the page is still down and no author in sight,
I used the OpenSource Repo's to compile it myself.

Warning: I deactivated the AutoUpdater (since the server is down anyway).
So you can not update this Version without re-downloading.

Here you go guys. NO WARRANTY!
All copyrights belong to their respective owners. This is not my product!
(I only edited it)

https://mega.nz/#!l7oXnCwC!u5e05bCNjEmNVR8qPIlkqi3fI4rIrc-b05eA_PuXoYQ

EDIT: (I was stupid for not realizing i put the pw there)
Password is: "forums.terraria.org"

Last edited:
Since the page is still down and no author in sight,
I used the OpenSource Repo's to compile it myself.

Warning: I deactivated the AutoUpdater (since the server is down anyway).
So you can not update this Version without re-downloading.

Here you go guys. NO WARRANTY!
All copyrights belong to their respective owners. This is not my product!
(I only edited it)

https://mega.nz/#!l7oXnCwC!u5e05bCNjEmNVR8qPIlkqi3fI4rIrc-b05eA_PuXoYQ
uhmm there's a a password for the zip file. Mind telling us pls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom