Console 1.3: The Final Push!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I find any bugs within the first 3 days of 1.3 being released I will......well I'm not sure what I'd do........get mad......yeah I'd get really mad.

100% bug free software is an oxymoron. Just saying. That and - no matter what, at some point, you have to draw a line between "bugs that would block launch" and "little stuff you can pick up after launch".

If that is your standard, then prepare to get "really mad" - that said, its gonna be a million times cleaner than it would have been had it launched earlier, I can absolutely promise that (just from observation). That said, a "QA team" of several million people will ALWAYS find things that an internal team will not.

What separates good from bad here, really, is making sure there are no "big deal" issues and then how a dev team handles pivoting right into hotfix mode - how quickly and completely can they get, regress, fix, and push out those fixes. The PW team is already planning for and ready for whatever anyone - you, them, us, etc - find after launch.

That is ultimately all that any developer of any software product ever can offer. Just saying. ;)

Well I had breath of the wild for all of a day before I got sick of the combat and emptiness, now I am stuck waiting for Terraria with nothing to do! Oh well, guess its time to hit Boston with a desertification mod... Maybe fallout will keep me occupied till the update is released! Maybe...

Anyone get any word on if we are gonna have the rod of sparking, I think its called? The like, bottom tier staff you can find in overworld chests?

Well I had breath of the wild for all of a day before I got sick of the combat and emptiness, now I am stuck waiting for Terraria with nothing to do! Oh well, guess its time to hit Boston with a desertification mod... Maybe fallout will keep me occupied till the update is released! Maybe...

Anyone get any word on if we are gonna have the rod of sparking, I think its called? The like, bottom tier staff you can find in overworld chests?
Does console not have it already?

100% bug free software is an oxymoron. Just saying. That and - no matter what, at some point, you have to draw a line between "bugs that would block launch" and "little stuff you can pick up after launch".

If that is your standard, then prepare to get "really mad" - that said, its gonna be a million times cleaner than it would have been had it launched earlier, I can absolutely promise that (just from observation). That said, a "QA team" of several million people will ALWAYS find things that an internal team will not.

What separates good from bad here, really, is making sure there are no "big deal" issues and then how a dev team handles pivoting right into hotfix mode - how quickly and completely can they get, regress, fix, and push out those fixes. The PW team is already planning for and ready for whatever anyone - you, them, us, etc - find after launch.

That is ultimately all that any developer of any software product ever can offer. Just saying. ;)
@Loki :naughty:You mean, "little stuff you can pick up after lunch"..... I'LL LET MYSELF OUT!

I think it is coming out the 1st of December
[doublepost=1511824358,1511824303][/doublepost]which is in 3 days
maybe they would be releasing the update on the 5th because of their cooperation with 505 games. which includes the number 5 that is just my theory. but it should be supposibly coming out this week

maybe they would be releasing the update on the 5th because of their cooperation with 505 games. which includes the number 5 that is just my theory. but it should be supposibly coming out this week
or they'll releases it mai the 5th 5005 which might sound long buuuut it's really not in fact this post is just a reply to another post that had a different theory but i still think my theory makes more sense.....anyway hope progress is going well and the update will release smoothly
:pinky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom