Console 1.3: The Final Push!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eleventy-ten.
More like 30, after Re-Logic gets through with them to have 'their perfect picture' on the console version. Quality checking is of one of the most important vitals for a game's success so things hopefully don't end up like the 1.2 update (which I'm surprised they actually let through in the first place). I can TOTALLY see why their nervous to release. They probably have everything ready to go, they want to just make sure that it is of a extremely high grade standard before they go and release it.

More like 30, after Re-Logic gets through with them to have 'their perfect picture' on the console version. Quality checking is of one of the most important vitals for a game's success so things hopefully don't end up like the 1.2 update (which I'm surprised they actually let through in the first place). I can TOTALLY see why their nervous to release. They probably have everything ready to go, they want to just make sure that it is of a extremely high grade standard before they go and release it.
They let 1.2 by because, and I got this from one of the devs, they were more 'hands-off' in terms of console updates.

Question: If you are currently playing in a world and have undiscovered locations (meaning areas of the map that are black) and the game updates to 1.3 will the new features port into that existing world?

Question: If you are currently playing in a world and have undiscovered locations (meaning areas of the map that are black) and the game updates to 1.3 will the new features port into that existing world?
I would think that the lunar events could be ported and the drops but I don’t think structures would

Last edited:

Not sure what this means exactly. Can you elaborate further?

That said, the contents of the world are set at generation, not revelation on the map. Thus, if you wanted things from 1.3 that only appear at world gen, you will need to create a new world. Same as it has ever been on PC, for example.... or when things went from 1.1 to 1.2.

So if i wanted to try and get them to answer my question, I should set up a twitch account?

They collect Q&A questions on their Twitter from time to time as well in advance of the Q&A streams I think.

Not sure what this means exactly. Can you elaborate further?

That said, the contents of the world are set at generation, not revelation on the map. Thus, if you wanted things from 1.3 that only appear at world gen, you will need to create a new world. Same as it has ever been on PC, for example.... or when things went from 1.1 to 1.2.

They collect Q&A questions on their Twitter from time to time as well in advance of the Q&A streams I think.
So you wouldn’t be able to trigger the cultists and pillars?

So you wouldn’t be able to trigger the cultists and pillars?

YES YOU WILL! They have stated this in just about every stream! Just the WORLD gen stuff from 1.3 (All the new structures, granite/marble, ect) or that's what I could tell I'm the post above yours... But i know for sure that the pillars and cultist WILL come! OK?! (Dont take my yelling as personal.... YELLING)

YES YOU WILL! They have stated this in just about every stream! Just the WORLD gen stuff from 1.3 (All the new structures, granite/marble, ect) or that's what I could tell I'm the post above yours... But i know for sure that the pillars and cultist WILL come! OK?! (Dont take my yelling as personal.... YELLING)
what I meant was in a 1.2 world

@ClearConscious

Any updates you can share? New bug-counts? Any fallback due to bugs reported by Re-Logic?

You dipped your toe-nail into the "be more open with the community"-waters... then you submerged the complete toe with some promising follow-ups. Now we're expecting your foot to enter (so to speak), but you seem to be retracting your toe instead.

@ClearConscious

Any updates you can share? New bug-counts? Any fallback due to bugs reported by Re-Digit?

You dipped your toe-nail into the "be more open with the community"-waters... then you submerged the complete toe with some promising follow-ups. Now we're expecting your foot to enter (so to speak), but you seem to be retracting your toe instead.

You'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom