Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still pretty pissed about Xbox One's "Suspended State," but I'm still extremely pleased to finally hear good news about 1.3 Console after waiting for almost 2 and a half years! :D

Off Topic/Lack of Content - Failing to comply with staff instructions regarding an invalid discussion topic.
I agree.. I really don't want to lose my world I've been preparing for months on that one.. but at least I have a spare

I know lol but clearly they get pretty triggered when asked so I guess we will have to let the PS4 players find out for us Xbox players. didn't expect them to have a completely clear answer because there are so many but they want to act like it's not an issue the entire community will have

I know lol but clearly they get pretty triggered when asked so I guess we will have to let the PS4 players find out for us Xbox players. didn't expect them to have a completely clear answer because there are so many but they want to act like it's not an issue the entire community will have
It's more nuanced than that. These are the official forums for the developers. Sony and Microsoft have a very hard stance against hacking. So any commentary here that could be seen as ReLogic condoning hacking could make things difficult with the platform owners. So all discussion about hacking is banned here to avoid the possibility.

Last edited:
Sorry for reposting this.

Will there be support for custom keyboard and mouse controls. I vagly remember support being announced a couple years ago but I’m not sure if that’s true now.
Thanks!

Discussing hacking on consoles has always been against forum policy. Anyone who continues this discussion further will be banned from this thread.

PM me or any of the staff if you have questions regarding your warning point.

Console versions are going to have the equivalent of 1.3.0.7 from PC to start out with. Later updates such as 1.3.1/1.3.2 will arrive at a later point in time once the Console update initially releases.
They did say in one of their videos that some elements of 1.3.1 would be incorporated, but not which ones. I've got my fingers crossed for yellow wire and teal pressure plates.

so if items and pets and stuff are getting switched around or straight up removed, are the trophies/achievements getting reworked?

They did say in one of their videos that some elements of 1.3.1 would be incorporated, but not which ones. I've got my fingers crossed for yellow wire and teal pressure plates.
So is this Yellow wire special or does it just allow more color variety for more elaborate contraptions?

Ah yeah, some of the content from later versions will be coming. I think for this, they meant things like back end/UI/function mechanics such as Controller optimization, water graphics. I forget what they've mentioned in Streams so I could be wrong, I haven't been able to watch every stream they've had. They could be adding other stuff, but I don't know for sure on that.

So is this Yellow wire special or does it just allow more color variety for more elaborate contraptions?

Yellow is a normal wire color like the other 3 colors. Just having the additional wire color allows players to build more complex/elaborate contraptions in general.

Ah yeah, some of the content from later versions will be coming. I think for this, they meant things like back end/UI/function mechanics such as Controller optimization, water graphics. I forget what they've mentioned in Streams so I could be wrong, I haven't been able to watch every stream they've had. They could be adding other stuff, but I don't know for sure on that.

Yellow is a normal wire color like the other 3 colors. Just having the additional wire color allows players to build more complex/elaborate contraptions in general.
Ah I kinda thought so.

I can barely contain my excitement, finally 1.3 finally finally oh my god its right there holy crap I am gonna vibrate so hard I fall through the fabric of reality I JUST HAD TO SAY THIS OKAY.

Good to hear that the console players are getting their long awaited update, though I'm glad I chose PC over PS3 all those years ago.

Not to break a rule, but i must ask.
Is red wings considered a cheat/hacked item?

If so, stashing it in a dummy extra world or trashing it, and my main worlds i spent time on are safe? And isn't expert mode like 1 life only?

Not to break a rule, but i must ask.
Is red wings considered a cheat/hacked item?

If so, stashing it in a dummy extra world or trashing it, and my main worlds i spent time on are safe? And isn't expert mode like 1 life only?
I think the tooltip "You should not have this" is a dead giveaway?

The developers doesn't guarantee anything if you have hacked items or super-stacks. It might be fine, or it might corrupt your saves. Keep them at your own risk.
Now let's drop this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom