Weapons & Equip Baby Wyvern Mount

What do you think?

• Total voters

punchmypotatoes

Skeletron
This idea is just random but I thought why not?

So basically we all know what the wyvern is right? A mini boss that drops souls of flight and a gold coin. Honestly, after a while the wyvern becomes useless and forgotten. So I thought why not a new drop? So I introduce The Wyvern Saddle!

It's a 2% drop chance from the wyvern after defeating Plantera. When used it summons a baby wyvern mount.
It looks like a smaller wyvern but with a brown saddle. It is slightly faster than spectre boots, it has the ability to fly and cannot go into water.
While it is on land it is as slow as a player without hermes boots.

Well that's that idea. It is a kinda random idea.
Sprites would be greatly appreciated! :)

Last edited:
how do i send it to him?
he doesn't go on his profile.
Please don't spam the developers with requests. It's not remotely likely to convince them to add a suggestion, and they browse these forums anyway. Making direct posts is just being obnoxious.

Also, Redigit is no longer working on Terraria, so that would be a moot point.

On topic of the thread itself, yes please I want a baby wyvern yesterday.

i wouldn't spam him and i did not know that he no longer works on terraria.i feel like i should know that,i'm kinda sad now:(
still i support this idea hope some developer comes across this thread.:)

Also, Redigit is no longer working on Terraria, so that would be a moot point.
I am not sure that this is 100% accurate. As Loki says it's not as if he isn't peeking in along the path.
upload_2017-12-14_11-25-31.png

Would need this. But I'm just gonna ask. Why the exception to water? I don't know if Wyverns in-game really aren't able to go into water but I'm pretty sure they can.

So basically we all know what the wyvern is right? A mini boss that drops souls of flight and a gold coin. Honestly, after a while the wyvern becomes useless and forgotten. So I thought why not a new drop? So I introduce The Wyvern Saddle!

It's a 2% drop chance from the wyvern after defeating Plantera. When used it summons a baby wyvern mount.
It looks like a smaller wyvern but with a brown saddle. It is slightly faster than spectre boots, it has the ability to fly and cannot go into water.

Credit to @Terra-Way1860 and my little sister for helping me with this! `:D
I would like to see this, Wyverns Are ADORABLE. Also, I did find out that there IS a popular mod (Thorium) that has this. Just to your Notice.

Credit to @Terra-Way1860 and my little sister for helping me with this! `:D
Honestly I don't know why this isn't added.

Back
Top Bottom