Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Switch version will not be released in 2017, that has been made clear several times before. So you can stop panicking about that.

Once the PS4/XBox One versions are released, they will focus on the Switch and mobile versions, hopefully that won't take nearly as long since they won't be starting from scratch again.

Sorry :/ my bad
I expected something more oficial, than just comments deep in discusions :/
But thanks you :) Now my soul can rest in peace :D

No, I don't think they are bad at squashing real bugs, I think they are bad at determining what is a bug, and what isn't a bug.

But hey, sometimes if you get really drunk, that sexy person you see across the room could turn out to be a lampshade.
You keep saying that this isn't a bug. I don't think you understand what they are trying to fix.

If you suspend the xbox (which I'd wager most people do) without enabling the auto login (which admittedly not that many people do) then all your progress since your last save gets erased. Sure the game uses an autosave, but lost progress makes people really mad. Not to mention suspending your game to pick up exactly where you left off is a newer feature that has proved very popular with a lot of people. To say that this isn't a bug people would care about is just silly. It would definitely affect enough people to warrant fixing before release.

Maybe it's not something that would affect you, but you don't represent the community.

Pipeworks on Twitter have said expect news shortly (ps4 and xbone), so things are looking promising.

Unless they failed certification xD

Find something new on Twitter

Attachments

• 278C522C-4D84-4F1D-AD25-BE321850D552.png
    278C522C-4D84-4F1D-AD25-BE321850D552.png
    1,009.9 KB · Views: 287
Pipeworks on Twitter have said expect news shortly (ps4 and xbone), so things are looking promising.

Unless they failed certification xD

I'm sure you are joking but since I have nothing better to do I don't think I have ever heard of anything failing cert. Then again this is like the third game I have tracked for update progress in my life. I don't usually obsess over updates but it is what it is.

Yeah I was joking lol

But still, internal QA can test something and it be fine, only for an external team to find a killer bug. It can be hard to thoroughly test code you have worked on for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom