Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I jump in and already a game breaking bug, I can't even play because it can't make it past converting players section, and I AM NOT REMAKING CHARACTERS OR WORLDS IF THATS GOING TO HAVE A ISSUE AS WELL!......

Was excited to update and play and within the first few minutes i already saw so much things i don't like. WTF with the long loading? Also now it take forever to make or delete a world. Not having quick slot really suck too. Also game randomly freeze every few minutes... It took you guys months for squashing bugs and you somehow missed such an obvious one...
Is the ‘quick slot’ you’re referring to also known as the D-Pad binding? If so, under Controls/Quick Navigtaion, set it to Directional

—————-

I jump in and already a game breaking bug, I can't even play because it can't make it past converting players section, and I AM NOT REMAKING CHARACTERS OR WORLDS IF THATS GOING TO HAVE A ISSUE AS WELL!......
Pipeworks has said this regarding worlds conversion
Legacy Save Conversion: We're aware of a bug that is preventing you from converting your saves. Please note that even after conversion we create a untouched backup of your worlds. DON'T delete your worlds. As soon as we have a fix implemented we'll let you know. Thanks!

——————-
So what is the estimated date for XBox?
No estimate. They’ll let us know when they know solid info.

So where did the crafting logs go that allowed you to view and cycle through everything you could craft? Also, the opacity creates a nightmare trying to fumble through this new UI when everything in the background interferes with foreground view. Haven't been able to grind past this to check out the rest of the game.

Last edited:
They were supposed to let us know an official release date when they had one. Those are the words from the live stream team not mine.

They didn't even tell when the Xbox update was submitted. They just announced it has been. When??

Was it submitted Friday? Monday? Today? That makes a pretty big difference.

The only consistent thing "they" have said is SOON....

I'm a little bummed that my D-Pad hotkeys didn't stick around, and I was getting frustrated when my stuff wouldn't load, but I'm alright now.

I'm a little bummed that my D-Pad hotkeys didn't stick around, and I was getting frustrated when my stuff wouldn't load, but I'm alright now.
D-Pad Hotkeys are still a thing. Go to Controls, and under Quick Navigation is Directional Buttons Hotbar

They were supposed to let us know an official release date when they had one. Those are the words from the live stream team not mine.

They didn't even tell when the Xbox update was submitted. They just announced it has been. When??

Was it submitted Friday? Monday? Today? That makes a pretty big difference.

The only consistent thing "they" have said is SOON....
I was thinking the same thing. Last weekend they addressed that one bug that stopped them from submitting it at the same time as PS4 and said that it was resolved, and would be submitting it "early next week" which was referring to the beginning of this week, and said they would let us know if that changed. However looking at what they said today upon the PS4 update release, they make it seem like they just now submitted it. Like submitted today..

Last edited:
From my expieriance with Microsoft certification times it should take NO MORE than 1 week so once the submission is sent for cert

quick start complaining about how slow mobile and switch are

(just kidding, great job on the console release re-logic and pipeworks)

From my expieriance with Microsoft certification times it should take NO MORE than 1 week so once the submission is sent for cert
I figured as much, maybe we can get lucky and see an update come Monday, lol. Even if the game is slightly funky right now

All these people complaining about hot keys and screen zoom, and my files won't even convert..

I wish I could be so unlucky that screen zoom was my only issue XD

Ok, so my character apparently 'turns to stone' and lag out the game like crazy.
I don't think this is a bug so I'm not reporting it just yet.
Normal mode or expert mode, my pro character turns to stone and lags the heck out of my game...
Please help cause I want to fight Moon Lord before anything expert.
Please get back to me as soon as you get an answer.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom