PC Happy Holidays! Terraria PC 50% off for Steam Winter Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Happy Holidays everyone!

We hope that everyone has had a wonderful 2017 thus far and that your preparations for this joyous Holiday season are underway. We are certainly planning to spend some quality time with family and friends - and, again, we are quite thankful for the gift of your support that you give to us each and every day.

In celebration of this festive season, we are proud to take part in the Steam Winter Sale. From today (December 21) until January 4th, Terraria, Terraria four-packs, and the Terraria Official Soundtrack are all 50% off!
Christmas banner.png

That means you can pick up Terraria for $4.99, a four pack for $14.99, and the Official Soundtrack for $4.99! To grab a copy for yourself or a friend today, click the image above or the link HERE.

So, from our team to yours, Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
Sorry probably not the place to ask but when is mobile 1.3 coming out like how many months I mean thx. And r u guys going to change the phone zoom resolution for 1.3 to more like a tablet zoom or will i have to buy a new iPad. And also how much RAM do I need for mobile 1.3 thx

@ClearConscious
@Loki
@505Games
@505Games-Mobile

Sorry not quite sure who to tag

Sorry probably not the place to ask but when is mobile 1.3 coming out like how many months I mean thx. And r u guys going to change the phone zoom resolution for 1.3 to more like a tablet zoom or will i have to buy a new iPad. And also how much RAM do I need for mobile 1.3 thx

@ClearConscious
@Loki
@505Games
@505Games-Mobile

Sorry not quite sure who to tag
You’re correct, not the right place to ask. Pipeworks has said that more info on mobile will be coming in 2018.

Idk how to copy paste on this but I have an issue with terraria.. I downloaded terraria for the first time on this pc and it gives me an error saying something about the system.threading.synchronizationlockexception​

Idk how to copy paste on this but I have an issue with terraria.. I downloaded terraria for the first time on this pc and it gives me an error saying something about the system.threading.synchronizationlockexception​
Hi @Drokos1327, you’ll want to make a thread in the PC Technical Support section for help. Do a search first and see if your issue has already been asked about, and if it hasn’t, make a thread and include as much detail as possible. If there’s no detail, people can’t help figure out what’s wrong.

When are we getting the next GOG sale? I'd love to buy Terraria for GOG again for a DRM free experience!
Could someone tell me what DRM free is because I honestly don't know is what GOG is. :rslime:
[doublepost=1513975854,1513975708][/doublepost]
Quick, search for spoilers in the image!
I noticed curved blocks, haven't seen that before (unless it's a property of that block)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom