tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

I was testing this mod in multiplayer and accidentally turned myself into default group and can't get myself out. Tried making new worlds, new players and deleted the mod via Tmod loader and reinstalled but the save data is still there. Is there i way i can remove myself from the default group or find the file that has the "saves" of the Hero's mod logins?

Can you please add filters for Alchemic(Tremor),Radiant, and symphonic(Thorium) damage?
probably not. Seems like dependency hell.

I was testing this mod in multiplayer and accidentally turned myself into default group and can't get myself out. Tried making new worlds, new players and deleted the mod via Tmod loader and reinstalled but the save data is still there. Is there i way i can remove myself from the default group or find the file that has the "saves" of the Hero's mod logins?

"\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\HEROsModDatabase.json". Change group for the user to -1, then launch terraria.

I am having an issue when I host a dedicated server for about 4 or 5 people. Sometimes when they disconnect and reconnect, they'll get an error that says
"invalid operation at this state" on their screen and then spams the console with a similar message saying (Person's IP)"was booted: invalid operation at this state". I've seen alot of messages on this thread, but I was not sure if there was a way to fix this yet? The only way I've found out how to fix it temporarily is to restart the server and sometimes its really inconvenient and it only works for about 20 minutes before giving anyone else who tries to join the same error.

I am having an issue when I host a dedicated server for about 4 or 5 people. Sometimes when they disconnect and reconnect, they'll get an error that says
"invalid operation at this state" on their screen and then spams the console with a similar message saying (Person's IP)"was booted: invalid operation at this state". I've seen alot of messages on this thread, but I was not sure if there was a way to fix this yet? The only way I've found out how to fix it temporarily is to restart the server and sometimes its really inconvenient and it only works for about 20 minutes before giving anyone else who tries to join the same error.
I still don't know and since it's only me who works on this, it's hard to diagnose or work on. One day I'll figure it out probably

I like the fly camera a lot, but is there any way to teleport your character using a hotkey rather than having to activate fly mode and right click? I was unable to find anything like that, so either I'm dumb or it isn't there. I ask because this mod and TerrariaPatcher don't really play nice (I'm starting to think it's an issue with TerrariaPatcher, as a lot of mods seem to have UI issues the moment plugins are enabled in TP). I usually use TP's teleport plugin, which lets you teleport to your cursor using F and lets you teleport by right clicking anywhere on the map when you have the map enlarged. It's very handy for getting through walls and so forth when building. I had to turn that off to use this mod. I really like this mod a lot more and would prefer to keep using it if possible, I just kind of feel very slow, having to activate fly cam, teleport, then deactivate it so I can move myself again.

I like the fly camera a lot, but is there any way to teleport your character using a hotkey rather than having to activate fly mode and right click? I was unable to find anything like that, so either I'm dumb or it isn't there. I ask because this mod and TerrariaPatcher don't really play nice (I'm starting to think it's an issue with TerrariaPatcher, as a lot of mods seem to have UI issues the moment plugins are enabled in TP). I usually use TP's teleport plugin, which lets you teleport to your cursor using F and lets you teleport by right clicking anywhere on the map when you have the map enlarged. It's very handy for getting through walls and so forth when building. I had to turn that off to use this mod. I really like this mod a lot more and would prefer to keep using it if possible, I just kind of feel very slow, having to activate fly cam, teleport, then deactivate it so I can move myself again.
You can teleport by right clicking in the full screen map.

Thank you, I didn't realize I could do that. Unfortunately, it goes back to a situation where I have to remove myself from the flow of moving/acting in order to move myself around. It's nice to have a way to use a hotkey to teleport to my cursor without having to open my map or change to moving a camera instead of my character. Something where I can move immediately upon landing where I was aiming to go. Hopefully TerrariaPatcher and get whatever is causing plugins to break most mods fixed, I really don't want to disable this mod for it, especially with how convenient everything else about this is.

Greetings. First off- Great mod. really usefull as i was before already looking for a way to get tshock running besides tmodloader for the regions and stuff.
This helps me out at all points.

Still, i got a few questions,
- is there a way to move the toggle arrow from the bottom of the screen away? i got something else there which interferes with this one, its a bit annoying.

- is there a way to -disable- the requirement of a Register? i would like to let joined people just roam around without freezing, as they stay in the default group.
Also , on register and login transfering them into the Player group.

Thanks

Greetings. First off- Great mod. really usefull as i was before already looking for a way to get tshock running besides tmodloader for the regions and stuff.
This helps me out at all points.

Still, i got a few questions,
- is there a way to move the toggle arrow from the bottom of the screen away? i got something else there which interferes with this one, its a bit annoying.

- is there a way to -disable- the requirement of a Register? i would like to let joined people just roam around without freezing, as they stay in the default group.
Also , on register and login transfering them into the Player group.

Thanks
Good ideas, I'm waiting on config support to be added (to tmodloader) before tackling these suggestions.

Sorry if this issue has been raised up a million times before, but it seems that the permissions/group management options are not working correctly. I set up a generic group so that my friends can teleport to each other and view each other's inventories, but it seems that the option to view connected players isn't showing up for them. I did a little messing around with the groups system and found that a lot of the other permissions such as waypoints were working for the group, but I still wasn't able to get the "View Connected Players" option to appear. Is this a bug or am I just missing something?

Sorry if this issue has been raised up a million times before, but it seems that the permissions/group management options are not working correctly. I set up a generic group so that my friends can teleport to each other and view each other's inventories, but it seems that the option to view connected players isn't showing up for them. I did a little messing around with the groups system and found that a lot of the other permissions such as waypoints were working for the group, but I still wasn't able to get the "View Connected Players" option to appear. Is this a bug or am I just missing something?
Looks like the logic in the code nests the snoop permission under a check for Is Admin, I'll remember to make it work soon.

I accidentally banned my friend when we were playing multiplayer. Is there a way to unban him?

like i started to say at the post earlier, i would love a way to Semi-Disable the login thing.
Having it, so signed up people can sign in for their groups, but if you are new / guest, u can walk around anyway, and do whatever the guest group can do .
So. optional-

Or else, and thats mainly why i first tried to run Tshock WITH tmodloader, to have the ability, to manage the server, without involving the players..
like , right now, they - not only have to download the mod, but also login then. for...? yea. for nothing in general. cause im just using the Zone management,
So. would be also cool if i could somehow enable the mod only for specific players, or ,... something else.

Someone can pass me a download link for Hero's Mod for Terraria 1.3.4.4 and for TmodLoader 0.9.2.1?
I did something wrong and I'm now trying to repair it.

Please and thank you.

Hi is anyone able to tell me how to remove old users from the login list? i know i can set them to a different group but id rather remove the entry entirely.

HERO's Mod is open source on GitHub.
Alternate Download

List of other Mods providing Mod Extensions buttons:

Suggested Features
  • Implement Recipe browser
  • Modify other player's inventories.
  • Item Banner
  • Recipe Banner
  • Halloween/Christmas Enabler
  • Sandstorm button
  • Hotkey only option.
Upcoming Features
  • Guide to making your own Extension Tool
  • Better options for integration with other mods
Changelog

v0.1.6
  • Added Light Hack tool
v0.1.5
  • Updated to tModLoader 0.10/Terraria 1.3.5.2
v0.1.4.10
  • Boss Summon category, other things I forgot about
  • HERO's Mod is now open source on GitHub.
v0.1.4.7
  • More reliable
  • Please update to tModLoader 0.9.2
v0.1.2
  • Fixed paused time related glitches
  • Fixed autopause related glitches
  • Fixed no items in inventory glitches
  • Added Flycam Tool (Video)
    • Movement keys to pan camera. Player will not move
    • Shift to speed up, Alt to slow down.
    • Use in conjunction with Infinite Reach for easy building
    • Right click to teleport character
  • Added onscreen instructions for teleporting in fullscreen map.
v0.1.1
  • Extension Tools Support
  • Item Browser
    • "Mod" Category
    • "Mod" Filter
    • A variety of Sorts for various categories
  • Bug Fixes
    • Rare case where nothing is clickable
v0.1.0.3
  • Item Browser
    • Shift click -> Instant Full Stack to inventory
    • Right click -> Grab 1 item at a time
    • Category for Mod Items, with subcategories for each Loaded Mod.
    • Fixed duplicate items in list.
  • Wet buff added to Buff menu
v0.1.0.1
  • Fixed ModBuff error.
v0.1
  • Initial Release
Current Bugs
  • Pausing time causes some UI problems.
  • No items in hotbar makes UI disappear.
HerosMod.png
What mods are compatiable

Back
Top Bottom