PS4 Haydent12's shop

Lionoflight00

Terrarian
All of dukes weapons and most of any for as high as 3 plat and as low as 85 gold also i have some moonlord weapons and ANY armor or weapons from the lunar invasion and the martian event and yes we have the martian car keys

Last edited:
Uhh 8 stacks? Let me know how much
EIGHT STACKS!!?!?!?!!!! i have a stack and a half thats like 50+ moonlord kills i think im not so sure though i have TONSSS of stuff from the lunar invasion and the moonlord (meowmere would never drop for me it was so annoying) the stacks go up to 999 instead of 99

EIGHT STACKS!!?!?!?!!!! i have a stack and a half thats like 50+ moonlord kills i think im not so sure though i have TONSSS of stuff from the lunar invasion and the moonlord (meowmere would never drop for me it was so annoying) the stacks go up to 999 instead of 99
Oh im sorry, didn't know they stacked so high, half stack?

i can give you 3 stacks of moon lord bags for 25t plat or 7 stacks of stone and the sponge that can soak up endless water

Back
Top Bottom