Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Volcano - an Alternate Ocean

Do you think that volcanos are a good idea?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 56 63.6%
  • Yeah!

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • Maybe with some changes...

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • No, and I can tell you why.

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
I support this but :
Some of the enemies are similar on what you see in other biomes and some had the same ability to the other ones.
Some items are also obtained in the Underworld,making it less useful in Pre-Hardmode. The location of the Biome can be changed,replacing it in the Ocean Biome won't be a good thing even I like the location. I suggest that it will be located in the middle of the Jungle or somewhere in the Underworld. This is amzing tho ! Hoping that Re-Logic will see this or even add this !

Some of the enemies are similar on what you see in other biomes and some had the same ability to the other ones.
Some items are also obtained in the Underworld,making it less useful in Pre-Hardmode.
Can you name some examples for both of these? I can't seem to find any enemies with attacks too similar to those of other mobs or items that are obtainable in both the underworld and volcano.
The location of the Biome can be changed,replacing it in the Ocean Biome won't be a good thing even I like the location. I suggest that it will be located in the middle of the Jungle or somewhere in the Underworld.
It only replaces one of the oceans.
This is amzing tho !
thank

Can you name some examples for both of these? I can't seem to find any enemies with attacks too similar to those of other mobs or items that are obtainable in both the underworld and volcano.

It only replaces one of the oceans.

thank
I know that it only replace one side,the Golem is related to Ice Golem and the Cater one (I can't remember the name) is similar to the Dark Caster in the dungeon ( I know,they have same Al) and the name being similar to the Necromancer. I like to add that the concept is similar to the Underworld contradicting it addition to the game. It can fit very goodd if it is in Underworld because of the theme and being a mini-biome.Is there a sprite of a sample of the biome looks like ?

One last suggestion,(I may not read it properly) but do the magma stones do burning debuff ? (I can't remeber it reading on the thread,bare with me).
When equipped, it gives you 10% damage resistance against fire-based enemies, and causes the On Fire! debuff to give you 2 health per second.
Meanwhile the magma stone merely causes attacks to inflict the effect.

The overflowing lava sounds hard to code, but how about a trap that involves pumps? Lava could be pumped from the shaft to the top.

Back
Top Bottom