tModLoader Eleportalmods: A gun extension mod.

Snakacon

Spazmatism
Eleportalmods
A gun extension mod for TModloader

+40 New Guns!
+4 New Materials!
+1 New Bullet!

Eleportalmods is a mod that adds extra guns. Love to take suggestions from the community! ;)

Future Plans:
-Add a lot more post-mech guns
-Add gun recycling to turn it back into scrap
-Add Sandstorm Eagle
-Have a big revolver upgrade tree
-Have each gem revolver have a special affect, rather than their damage gaps.
-Rework some of the sprites of some of the rather ugly SMGs

Sb3pRKK.png
M16A2: A post-skeletron fully automatic assault rifle.
eaUAcCa.png
Coral Reefer: A post-skeletron fully automatic upgrade from the M16A2
gxKZINf.png
AK-47: A post-skeletron fully automatic assault rifle.
1ry3AEx.png
Fury Spitter: A post-skeletron fully automatic upgrade from the AK-47 that burns enemies.
1Kby8SW.png
CETME: A post-skeletron fully automatic(?) post-skeletron DMR.
xNSLZcZ.png
MK14: A post-WoF fully automatic DMR. Less damage, yet more firing than Dragunov.
aNoLelZ.png
Dragunov: A post-WoF fully automatic DMR. More damage, yet less firing than M14.
9bWImcp.png
UMP: A post skeletron fully automatic submachine gun.
RMrOTT3.png
Crystal Biter: A post-WoF fully automatic upgrade from the UMP.
0I99NH8.png
Vector: A fast firing early game sub-machine gun.
yJlOlli.png
Mahogany Vector: A fast firing silenced sub-machine gun.
CnLIrkC.png
MAC-10: A fast firing early game sub-machine gun.
UcxqFpq.png
Crimson Mac: The Crimson-side MAC-10 Upgrade.
ZKnQlUD.png
Corrupted Mac: The Corruption-side MAC-10 Upgrade.
aiocw5u.png
P90: A fast firing, yet accurate sub-machine gun.
BAzCDqu.png
Blaster of Depths: A fast firing, yet accurate upgrade from P90.
PrExF9r.png
Bizon: An incredibly fast firing inaccurate submachine-gun.
ZYcw7EF.png
Demon Blaster: An incredibly fast firing upgrade from the Bizon.
7lsGF9D.png
Glock-18: A fully automatic early-game pistol.
ePRV8Hc.png
Sky Scout: A fully automatic early game upgrade from the Glock-18.
Lm490Nv.png
Desert Eagle: A quick firing strong post-skeletron pistol.
yrS0YrY.png
Sandstorm Eagle[NOT IN MOD YET]: A quick firing strong post-skeletron pistol that is an upgrade from Desert Eagle.
PL9XjfS.png
B23R: A 3 round burst pistol sold from the Angry Southerner.
vBhQzLu.png
Magnum Revolver: A pistol sold from the angry southerner. Leads into a tree of upgrades.
2nqnvJd.png
Amethyst Revolver: A Magnum Revolver upgrade made from Amethyst.
7qb6zwu.png
Topaz Revolver: A Magnum Revolver upgrade made from Topaz.
eiI6NoB.png
Sapphire Revolver: A Magnum Revolver upgrade made from Sapphire.
GJihgd3.png
Emerald Revolver: A Magnum Revolver upgrade made from Emerald.
ZUDImU6.png
Ruby Revolver: A Magnum Revolver upgrade made from Ruby.
aPHkseD.png
Diamond Revolver: A Magnum Revolver upgrade made from Diamond.
RXHDC0d.png
Amber Revolver: A Magnum Revolver upgrade made from Amber.
Sharpshooter: A post-skeletron sniper rifle that is quite difficult to craft. It deals over 100 base damage, but with low fire rate, you better make it count.
vf3BefH.png

Arctic Warfare Magnum: A hardmode sniper rifle that is an upgrade from Sharpshooter.
PKDFMB7.png

Hunter of the Iris: A post-mech sniper rifle that is an upgrade from Arctic Warfare Magnum.
eo9cL2M.png
UxbSayy.png
Double Barrel: A powerful somewhat accurate shotgun sold from the Angry Southerner.
wL5Crh8.png
Sawed-off: An early game shotgun with huge spread.
2yaUzJT.png
Eboned-off: An early game shotgun that is an upgrade from Sawed-off.
owXgFlW.png
Crimed-off: An early game shotgun that is an upgrade from Sawed-off.
Ekmy7ip.png
Cursed Blaster: A hardmode shotgun that is an upgrade from Eboned-off.
uwZlsoE.png
Ichor Blaster: A hardmode shotgun that is an upgrade from Crimed-off.
pgUfRyT.png
Wooden Pellet: A quick easy way to get bullets from the first few seconds you've started. 1:35 Wood:Bullets.
Scrap is a unique material that is used to craft guns!
m8Zhk3E.png
Gun Scrap: An easy to craft scrap that crafts the simplest of guns.
6040h2C.png
Heavy Duty Gun Parts: High Tech gun parts used to craft guns around Post-Skeletron and Pre-Mech Boss.
YfzRZdc.png
Golden Gun Parts: Used to craft unique hardmode weapons.
Hes6IP6.png
High Tech Gun Parts: Used to craft Post-Mech guns.
jCYq4um.png
Makeshift Rifle: A constructed attempt of a carbine that is quite inaccurate.

ZIdnRVT.png
Angry Southerner: Sells you guns. He moves in if you're holding a Gun Scrap.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="xNSLZcZ"><a href="//imgur.com/xNSLZcZ"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Mediafire Link:
v.1.0.5:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8gi1480pv1juccg/eleportalmodsv2.rar
v.1.0.4:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/u6arkor8zhb6ydt/eleportalmodsv.1.0.4.rar
v.1.0.3.1:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dc2ocd3r828dm5n/eleportalmodsv.1.0.3.1.rar

The Mod is also avalible for download on the Mod Browser ingame. Look for: eleportalmods v.1.0.5

-BETA PATCH NOTES-
1.0.5-
Major damage & speed changes to every gun
-Every gun has a unique modded sound-- besides Makeshift rifle...
-Makeshift rifle sprite completely remade.
-New guns: Magnum Revolver, Amber Revolver, Amethyst Revolver, Topaz Revolver, Sapphire Revolver, Emerald Revolver, Ruby Revolver, MAC-10, Crimson Mac, Corrupted Mac, Vector, Mahogany Vector, B23R, P90, Bizon, Demon Blaster, Dragunov, MK14, Desert Eagle, Sandstorm Eagle[Currently on hold, should be released next update], Double Barrel, & Blaster of Depths.
-Guns tell you their accuracy.
-New NPC! Angry Southerner. Sells three guns.

1.0.4- Added new assault rifle: AK-47! Along with it's upgrade: the Fury Spitter!
-Added new SMG: The vector!
-Added new Assault rifle: CETME 58!
-Changed Ichor and Cursed Blaster so they give debuffs and slightly less damage.
-Fixed an embarrasing glitch in the Cursed Blaster recipe.
-All gun tooltips now have quotation marks.
1.0.3.2- Fixes bug which makes Crimed-off is not a material.
1.0.3.1- Fixes description bug
1.0.3- Fixes obvious homepage bug
1.0.2- Adds homepage
1.0.1- Added Crimed-off, the crimson counterpart to Eboned-off.
1.0.0- New guns: Sky Scout, Sawed-off, Eboned-off, Ichor Blaster, Cursed Blaster, and Makeshift Rifle.
-Glock: Nerfed, Recipe changed, fixed the sound, and sprite changed because it was over-sized.
-All guns now have new recipes.
-New Materials to craft weapons called "scrap".

-ALPHA PATCH NOTES-
0.6- New gun! Coral Reefer. An upgrade to the M16.
0.5.3- Sharpshooter fixed tooltip so they're all similar.
0.5.2- Crystal Blaster is now slightly innacurate, but also slightly stronger.
0.5.1- Magenta Head Hunter renamed to Hunter of the Iris
0.5- All sprites updated to be 2x2! Yay!
-Fixed a bug where Crystal Blaster was only semi-auto
-AWM sprite updated, AGAIN!
0.4.3.1- UMP and Crystal Blaster sprite updated.
0.4.3- UMP is now slightly innaccurate, but also slightly stronger.
0.4.2.1- UMP and AWM are now 2x2 sprites. (Rest will be too, soon)
0.4.2- Removed useless homepage
0.4.1- Fixed positioning on Magenta Head Hunter
0.4.0- Added Crystal Blaster.
-fixed UMP positioning.
0.3.0- AWM was changed to Sharpshooter, and is used to craft AWM.
-AWM is used to craft Magenta Head Hunter.
-Fixed Positioning on M4 and all sniper rifles.

Lauk: Spriter, Lead-Developer, Designer
Bearenstein: Lead-Spriter
SuperDude9k: Spriter, Developer

Special Thanks:
Tmodloader for making this easy
Jopojelly for helping with some modding problems
ArcheRion720 for pretty much doing all the custom projectile work
Some guy in the discord named DarkLight for helping in a lot of parts

Last edited:
This actually looks very awesome.

May I suggest an set of guns, as well as some special Post-Golem weapons?

Rocket Launchers
(Starts post BoC/EoW - Ends Post-Golem)

"Legendary Guns"
Sniper Rifles - Pulsefire Rifle "I don't believe it's your time yet" (An gun once belonging to the newest recruit of the Pulsefire Squad, Caitlyn. Doesn't deal Crit damage, but every shot adds a "Headshot" stack, up to 5. Once it hits 6, the bullet will deal 4x the crit damage it would normally make)

Rocket Launcher - Fishbones "You sure this is better?" (An "sentient" Rocket Launcher used by the once criminal turned Star Guardian Jinx. Successful kills from Fishbones increases movement speed by 20% for 10 seconds, and Firing Speed by 60% for the same time. Added kills stack up the time allowed, up to 3 minutes)

Shotgun - Soda Popper "Batboy's going to beat your A-- something fierce!" (An strange shotgun that's somehow fueled by some form of radioactive soda. Each hit gives a "Pop" stack, and when 5 is obtained, you now have the ability to jump 4 times until you take damage)

Pistol - Cerberus "And for a second you thought this was from that Fantasy game" (An brilliant white pistol used by medical units as a form of self-defense. Landing 10 hits will enable the "Heroes Never Die" buff, allowing you to survive death for 5 seconds. Should you take damage while the HND buff is active, it takes 1 minute to refresh, but damage is doubled during that time)

This actually looks very awesome.

May I suggest an set of guns, as well as some special Post-Golem weapons?

Rocket Launchers
(Starts post BoC/EoW - Ends Post-Golem)

"Legendary Guns"
Sniper Rifles - Pulsefire Rifle "I don't believe it's your time yet" (An gun once belonging to the newest recruit of the Pulsefire Squad, Caitlyn. Doesn't deal Crit damage, but every shot adds a "Headshot" stack, up to 5. Once it hits 6, the bullet will deal 4x the crit damage it would normally make)

Rocket Launcher - Fishbones "You sure this is better?" (An "sentient" Rocket Launcher used by the once criminal turned Star Guardian Jinx. Successful kills from Fishbones increases movement speed by 20% for 10 seconds, and Firing Speed by 60% for the same time. Added kills stack up the time allowed, up to 3 minutes)

Shotgun - Soda Popper "Batboy's going to beat your A-- something fierce!" (An strange shotgun that's somehow fueled by some form of radioactive soda. Each hit gives a "Pop" stack, and when 5 is obtained, you now have the ability to jump 4 times until you take damage)

Pistol - Cerberus "And for a second you thought this was from that Fantasy game" (An brilliant white pistol used by medical units as a form of self-defense. Landing 10 hits will enable the "Heroes Never Die" buff, allowing you to survive death for 5 seconds. Should you take damage while the HND buff is active, it takes 1 minute to refresh, but damage is doubled during that time)

Holy moly, that's alot. They look very difficult to add but I'll try to do something!

This mod pack is beautifully made! Love the sprites for the guns. Although, I could think of some ammo types.
Hardmode Ammo:
Cobalt/Palladium Bullets: They hit hard, but provide no additional abilities
Mythril/Orichcalcum Bullets: They hit harder, no added bonuses
Adamantite/ Titanium Bullets: These hit even harder, no bonus
Hallowed Bullets: Post Mech Ammo. These things hit really hard, and applies the debuff broken armor upon hit.
Each bullet also gets their respective limitless ammo pouch, which requires the Crystal Ball and 3 stacks of ammo, for balance, although, the ammo is slightly weaker, but Hallowed keeps its special attribute.

All require one bar to make 25 bullets and require a hardmode anvil.

Vector could use a prehardmode upgrade like the sawed-off, a hardmode weapon upgrade like the sawed-off's upgrades, and a post mech laser weapon upgrade like the AWM.

The AK47 and it's upgrade are missing sounds, but nonetheless, are awesome in design! And maybe think of a laser AK47.

A few bugs, though aside from missing sounds, the ichor/ cursed blasters and the Spit Fury go through all npcs, like it doesn't hit them at all.

Last edited:
This mod pack is beautifully made! Love the sprites for the guns. Although, I could think of some ammo types.
Hardmode Ammo:
Cobalt/Palladium Bullets: They hit hard, but provide no additional abilities
Mythril/Orichcalcum Bullets: They hit harder, no added bonuses
Adamantite/ Titanium Bullets: These hit even harder, no bonus
Hallowed Bullets: Post Mech Ammo. These things hit really hard, and applies the debuff broken armor upon hit.
Each bullet also gets their respective limitless ammo pouch, which requires the Crystal Ball and 3 stacks of ammo, for balance, although, the ammo is slightly weaker, but Hallowed keeps its special attribute.

All require one bar to make 25 bullets and require a hardmode anvil.

Vector could use a prehardmode upgrade like the sawed-off, a hardmode weapon upgrade like the sawed-off's upgrades, and a post mech laser weapon upgrade like the AWM.

The AK47 and it's upgrade are missing sounds, but nonetheless, are awesome in design! And maybe think of a laser AK47.

A few bugs, though aside from missing sounds, the ichor/ cursed blasters and the Spit Fury go through all npcs, like it doesn't hit them at all.

Thanks so much for taking your time to use my mod!

Here's my response to everything you've stated:

Hardmode Bullets: That is a yes, I was planning on adding more bullets
Vector: Of course! Vector is the newest gun in the mod and it just doesn't have its upgrades yet :)
Laser Guns: Sounds dope, cant believe I've never thought of it.
AK47 missing sounds: Sounds fine to me, every once it a while it cuts out for a split second but it certainly plays sound.
Custom Projectiles going through NPCS: I've spent so long on the projectiles for ichor/cursed blaster and the Spit Fury. My friend also found that bug. Dropping the gun and picking it back up fixes it sometimes, but it's still unacceptable and needs to be fixed.

Thanks so much for taking your time to use my mod!

Here's my response to everything you've stated:

Hardmode Bullets: That is a yes, I was planning on adding more bullets
Vector: Of course! Vector is the newest gun in the mod and it just doesn't have its upgrades yet :)
Laser Guns: Sounds dope, cant believe I've never thought of it.
AK47 missing sounds: Sounds fine to me, every once it a while it cuts out for a split second but it certainly plays sound.
Custom Projectiles going through NPCS: I've spent so long on the projectiles for ichor/cursed blaster and the Spit Fury. My friend also found that bug. Dropping the gun and picking it back up fixes it sometimes, but it's still unacceptable and needs to be fixed.

Awesome! When you can, you think you can give it some support to the Terraria Overhaul Mod? It seems to break in multiplayer with this mod installed.

would you consider a SPAS -12 at some point? possibly post golem weapon

a RPG-7 as a early game explosives launcher possibly add a recipe for weaker rocket ammo for pre hardmode perhaps with grenades

It feels to me like too many guns are in the post skeletron area of progression. After beating skeletron I'll suddenly have a bunch of guns but I assume I'll only need 1 or 2.

-Can we get a Scorpion smg? Seems like kindof a staple in smgs imo. Have it upgrade in to the Scorpion Evo3 perhaps.
-A full-auto sniper rifle for end game would be neat to have. I'd also kinda like to see a PSG-1 or Dragunov SVD in the category as well ^.^
-Maybe make a weapon using the Slime Gun toy as a material that does damage and inflicts slimed and maybe slow.

-Would be nice to add in more types of ammo, like dragonbreath (fire debuff, crafted with slime+else) or rubber bullets (high knockback, crafted with pink slime+else). Maybe some kind of 'icebreath' counter to dragonsbreath (frost fire debuff, crafted with frozen slime+else).

Just some ideas.
[doublepost=1506457622,1506457553][/doublepost]
It feels to me like too many guns are in the post skeletron area of progression. After beating skeletron I'll suddenly have a bunch of guns but I assume I'll only need 1 or 2.
Variety is the spice of life, yo. Use guns cuz you want to, not cuz you have to. :merchantgrin:

I like the concept, I would just prefer more vanilla-friendly names (such as Battle Rifle for the CETME) and better sprites. These aren't bad, the colors and size are just a bit off.

aaahhhh I took a long break and now I'd feel late replying to everything!
[doublepost=1513972979,1513972939][/doublepost]
I like the concept, I would just prefer more vanilla-friendly names (such as Battle Rifle for the CETME) and better sprites. These aren't bad, the colors and size are just a bit off.
okay, I can understand what you're saying
[doublepost=1513973128][/doublepost]Hopefully I'll have v1.1 of this mod by News Years... depending on the situations...
[doublepost=1513973427][/doublepost]
A lot of other guns will be added in other parts of the game, maybe it will feel like there are less of an "abnormal" amount of weapons in that area
[doublepost=1513973473][/doublepost]
-Can we get a Scorpion smg? Seems like kindof a staple in smgs imo. Have it upgrade in to the Scorpion Evo3 perhaps.
-A full-auto sniper rifle for end game would be neat to have. I'd also kinda like to see a PSG-1 or Dragunov SVD in the category as well ^.^
-Maybe make a weapon using the Slime Gun toy as a material that does damage and inflicts slimed and maybe slow.

-Would be nice to add in more types of ammo, like dragonbreath (fire debuff, crafted with slime+else) or rubber bullets (high knockback, crafted with pink slime+else). Maybe some kind of 'icebreath' counter to dragonsbreath (frost fire debuff, crafted with frozen slime+else).

Just some ideas.
[doublepost=1506457622,1506457553][/doublepost]
Variety is the spice of life, yo. Use guns cuz you want to, not cuz you have to. :merchantgrin:
Yes! we already had a dragunov sprite made and I will put it in for sure! I also like the slime gun idea!
[doublepost=1513973521][/doublepost]
So...ugh..
How to download this? Its .rar file and folder inside....it should be a .tmod rite?
To all those asking for help, I assume you've already figured it out by now hahaaha! --sorry!

Back
Top Bottom