PS4 anyone need expert bags?

gamerX-_-X1124

Skeletron Prime
I have been grinding moonlord bags and willing to give some away along with many other endgame items, excluding the cellphone and some other new items, msg me for more details psn: gamerX-_-X

Last edited:
Bags don't work for other people. I tried giving someone a bag and it didn't work. You could give the items away, however.

Yes please, I have fisherman pocket guides
I was finally able to find a sextant. Completed the cell phone. Then it took FOREVER to find a nazar to complete the anhk shield. Now trying to find a way to defeat the Moon Lord in expert mode. Anyone up for a try or three?

I need a sextant
[doublepost=1520235581,1520235487][/doublepost]We are not strong enough yet but we will when we are

I need a sextant
[doublepost=1520235581,1520235487][/doublepost]We are not strong enough yet but we will when we are
Jay, sextants are hard to find. I still have not succeeded in defeating the ML in expert mode. Let me know when you are strong enough. I really want to get some of those bags!

I mean, i have a cell phone that you can have
[doublepost=1521810386,1521810329][/doublepost]
Jay, sextants are hard to find. I still have not succeeded in defeating the ML in expert mode. Let me know when you are strong enough. I really want to get some of those bags!
I can help you. Do you have a mic?

I have been grinding moonlord bags and willing to give some away along with many other endgame items, excluding the cellphone and some other new items, msg me for more details psn: gamerX-_-X
Do you have the Yoraiz0r set? I’d be willing to buy the Yoraiz0rs spell for 50-100 gold
[doublepost=1528465396,1528465356][/doublepost]PSN is my Username

Hey man I’ll take anything you have from those bags (preferably weapons). I’ll pay you in platinum. Username: Flame5402

Back
Top Bottom