tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

How are you enjoying the new armors and weapons?

• I love them

Votes: 184 73.6%
  • I like them, but they need a tweak (please say in comments below)

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • I don't like because they need tweaking first (say tweak in comments)

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • I don't like them

Votes: 32 12.8%

• Total voters
planting a lemon seed then having to spend all your gold again to get magic beans to be able to buy 1 more seed just to get some lemonade feels extremely tedious. havent played the mod in a while but shouldnt it be easier to get lemonade?

i mean i dont mean like before where you could just buy it, but a way to not have to plant, wait, pick it all up, and spend all your gold in attempting to get magic beans which are really rare
It's why I reduced the number of magic beans needed for crop seeds. I'm still trying to set up a quest system that'll allow you to earn them by doing certain things.

Managed to get that worldgen prompt fixed. A hotfix is out making sure that the worldgen bar comes back afer clicking a button.

World gen still won't work on dedicated servers with mod active.

I can also confirm that this still appears to be an issue when trying to set up a new world using the dedicated server prompt (which is the only way I can get a large world to generator without crashing from a lack of memory).

It stops here (gave it half an hour to run without it moving at all, using a full CPU core the whole time):

JCFEs4W.png

"29.1% - Assessing overgrowth - 0.0%"

It happens when it is the only mod, as expected, but just to confirm that as well.

If you cannot toss in a way to make the choice during the dedicated server new world creation could we get a config option for the default answer, or maybe just have it default to "no"?

Thank you!

Edit: After deciding to check out what happens when you do generate a world with that option, I've changed the default "yes" to default "no" given how drastic of a change it makes.

Last edited:
I can also confirm that this still appears to be an issue when trying to set up a new world using the dedicated server prompt (which is the only way I can get a large world to generator without crashing from a lack of memory).

It stops here (gave it half an hour to run without it moving at all, using a full CPU core the whole time):

JCFEs4W.png

"29.1% - Assessing overgrowth - 0.0%"

It happens when it is the only mod, as expected, but just to confirm that as well.

If you cannot toss in a way to make the choice during the dedicated server new world creation could we get a config option for the default answer, or maybe just have it default to "no"?

Thank you!

Edit: After deciding to check out what happens when you do generate a world with that option, I've changed the default "yes" to default "no" given how drastic of a change it makes.
Yeah there's something wrong again with the prompt. Declining somehow makes worldgen crap itself and I'm trying to get that fixed asap.

I'd like it if the first post had pictures of all the mod content, like a little wiki. I keep seeing cool things, asking people what mod they're from, and getting directed to this mod with no further info. Heck, even the promo banner is made entirely of content that's not in the OP.

So what exactly does the trowel do exactly? I know you use it to get weird petals, but uh, how? It doesn't break grass or trees or giant flowers or anything for me, unless I'm missing something giant here

EDIT - Nevermind I'm just completely stupid and failed to realize it's a passive thing if it's in your inventory

Last edited:
I use this mod in most of my playthroughs. It's nice to have such a variety of different things to build with. There's an item called "Your Soul" that does psychic damage. Somehow I ended up with that in one of my playthroughs. How are you supposed to get that? Also what determines the cooldown on it? If I try to use it shortly after stopping, it'll stop again quickly, but if I wait a few seconds, I can fire for a moment before it stops again.

What's the old music for the star biome? I really preferred that one to the newer one.

I use this mod in most of my playthroughs. It's nice to have such a variety of different things to build with. There's an item called "Your Soul" that does psychic damage. Somehow I ended up with that in one of my playthroughs. How are you supposed to get that? Also what determines the cooldown on it? If I try to use it shortly after stopping, it'll stop again quickly, but if I wait a few seconds, I can fire for a moment before it stops again.

What's the old music for the star biome? I really preferred that one to the newer one.
That's a debug item and I'm not sure how you even got that because it's unobtainable.

Also the old theme was Roses' Fountain from Steven Universe (apparently it was causing some copyright issues with a couple of people who've done YT videos of their playthrough with my mod; I miss it too tbh)

So what exactly does the trowel do exactly? I know you use it to get weird petals, but uh, how? It doesn't break grass or trees or giant flowers or anything for me, unless I'm missing something giant here

EDIT - Nevermind I'm just completely stupid and failed to realize it's a passive thing if it's in your inventory
Yeah I put something on the tooltip for next update about collecting flowers so it's not vague what to do with it at first

That's a debug item and I'm not sure how you even got that because it's unobtainable.

Also the old theme was Roses' Fountain from Steven Universe (apparently it was causing some copyright issues with a couple of people who've done YT videos of their playthrough with my mod; I miss it too tbh)
I gotten it from using the Expeditions Mod, which contains a couple of item boxes that when opened, can randomly give you any item from any mod. So it was just by sheer chance that I ended up with that item that wasn't meant to be obtainable. Thanks for the music note. YouTube does seem to be pretty strict about any copyrighted music so I can understand the change.

sorry for bad english :p :
Hello , i love the music of the biome of this mod and I would like to have the file to listen the music on my pc , or the name of the music if it exist on youtube.

-Tyssan.

The Call To Arms summon weapon lacks a buff to cancel the minion summons, so you can't easily get rid of them.

Also, is the Summon Card weapon's minion supposed to disappear upon contacting any enemy once? Was it meant to have penerate = -1 instead of 1?

The Orion Armor has extremely low defense for a post Moon Lord armor set. Also the pieces themselves offer no bonuses beyond defense like increased throwing damage.

The Call To Arms summon weapon lacks a buff to cancel the minion summons, so you can't easily get rid of them.

Also, is the Summon Card weapon's minion supposed to disappear upon contacting any enemy once? Was it meant to have penerate = -1 instead of 1?

The Orion Armor has extremely low defense for a post Moon Lord armor set. Also the pieces themselves offer no bonuses beyond defense like increased throwing damage.
Orion Armor has low defense because of the lifesteal set bonus (that and there's not really any throwing armor past fossil to balance it out properly).

Also will try to fix those 2 problems with the minions.

Back
Top Bottom