Destroy the Godmodder: RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

realicraft

Skeletron Prime
So, one day, I was walking through a terraria server when I wondered what it would be like as a godmodder.
It didn't go so well.
A few days later...
Thousands of players on hundreds of servers were suddenly transported to a new server - 'RealiServer'.
[Realicraft] Welcome, everybody! Hope you're ready to be stuck here forever!
Oh, and the server was infinite and 3D.

Some people accepted it while others (you) rebelled. Or something.

[GM] Realicraft HP(1M/1M) MP(50K/50K)

INFO
Whenever you do something bad, like say, post more than once in a turn, you get a strike. Get 5, and you're outta here!
Charges can be used to make stronger attacks and summons. You can assist, to! You can give 2 assists, with a max of 2 charge points each. You can have a max charge of anywhere from 2 points to 50 points.
Health:
75-100%
50-75%
25-50%
1-25%
0%
Mana:
66-100%
33-66%
1-33%
0%
When an AG/N/PG/?-spawned entity's health reaches 0, it cannot do anything for 3 turns. After the 3 turns, it is revived at half health.

Last edited:
I...have never played a DtG, so pardon me if I suck.

I slap Realicraft.
I dodge.
I give Realicraft Doom Seed from Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon.
It does nothing.

Also, I forgot about factions. There's:
[AG] Anti-Godmodder
[N] Neutral
[PG] Pro-Godmodder

I'm assuming you guys are AG, right?

[GM] Realicraft HP(1M/1M) MP(50K/50K)

<edit>
Oh and null posts are a thing.
</edit>

Last edited:
I am [N]. Destroying godmodder isn't my primary goal. Taking over is...

...anchluss...

...Anchluss this server...

...Anchluss every people...

I gun the floor, to make you believe I missed badly, but I assure you, the bullet of my gun ricochets. Nothing should mess with me. Not even Godmodder.

Actually, can I be PG?
Ever heard of a 'null post'?
I am [N]. Destroying godmodder isn't my primary goal. Taking over is...

...anchluss...

...Anchluss this server...

...Anchluss every people...

I gun the floor, to make you believe I missed badly, but I assure you, the bullet of my gun ricochets. Nothing should mess with me. Not even Godmodder.
1 to the godmodder.

[GM] Realicraft HP(999,999/1M) MP(50K/50K)

Anyone going to summon something?

You gotta not mess with me when I summon. 1/6 charge bar comes above me while I suddenly use Dragon Rage. It always worked, why shouldn't it now?

/null
Kind of... I heard of it once, but the forum games I usually participate in are the traditional forum games and maybe the occasional Text Adventure...

You gotta not mess with me when I summon. 1/6 charge bar comes above me while I suddenly use Dragon Rage. It always worked, why shouldn't it now?
The godmodder has no type, so it does nothing.

[GM] Realicraft HP(999,999/1M) MP(50K/50K)

"Guess it's time... Time to- wait, not yet." Charge went up to 3/6, while I get annoyed at HP. I slash the second digit of Realicrafts HP rapidly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom