Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that’s simplifying the situation a bit too much. Plus, there’s the question of demmand; I believe most console players (myself included) would favor the console’s controller over keyboard/mouse. Rather than including that compatibility, I’d prefer they re-work the UI a bit and it sounds like they already plan on doing that.
thats is a good point, i just fel, that a sensitivity would be nice to comtrol the yoyos better

I think that’s simplifying the situation a bit too much. Plus, there’s the question of demmand; I believe most console players (myself included) would favor the console’s controller over keyboard/mouse. Rather than including that compatibility, I’d prefer they re-work the UI a bit and it sounds like they already plan on doing that.
Everyone would want this. Especially since a lot of the 1.3 weapons are very ineffective with a control stick because they were designed specifically for a mouse as well as some old weapons. And the old console UI needs to be put back in its entirety. Even many PC users want the console UI.

Everyone would want this. Especially since a lot of the 1.3 weapons are very ineffective with a control stick because they were designed specifically for a mouse as well as some old weapons. And the old console UI needs to be put back in its entirety. Even many PC users want the console UI.
that is a great idea as some pc players want the controller support and alot of console players want mouse/keyboard support(especially with the yoyos& in-inventory editing) i suppose it would just be means of porting over the controls from pc to console and vice-versa

but i do think that onsole should keep its ui as it does help in almost every senario
you just have to get used to the difference

I’m curious as to how weapons like the yo-yos and star wrath work on console

I don’t know for sure yet since I don’t have the PS4 edition but I’d assume yo-yos and the Star Wrath would work similar to how the Rod of Discord works on console? Like, a massive cursor range increase for those weapons.
yes that is exactly how they work exept with yoyos in the circle mode,it just goes to the max extent

so very slowly meandering across the screen? did they enable mouse support? i know it's possible b/c minecraft Better together edition supports mouse input

I don’t know for sure yet since I don’t have the PS4 edition but I’d assume yo-yos and the Star Wrath would work similar to how the Rod of Discord works on console? Like, a massive cursor range increase for those weapons.
Actually I’ve been watching 1.3 console videos to keep me from insanity and it seems that when you use the star wrath it does indeed have a bigger cursor range but I’m not sure about yo yos. I get the feeling it will be hard to get used to that

Does anyone have any news on 1.3 for Xbox because I still don’t have it and it’s been half a month right?
Microsoft went on break about a week after the update was sent. Microsoft will be back on January (hopefully) and will probably get the update out by january (at least i hope so)

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if Microsoft would make them redo the cert test because with the many bugs with the ps4 version it wouldn't surprise me that Sony just passed it without looking that much into it so they could take holiday off early or something also how did they not see the stone bug?
I would have brought that up before rolling the update out.

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if Microsoft would make them redo the cert test because with the many bugs with the ps4 version it wouldn't surprise me that Sony just passed it without looking that much into it so they could take holiday off early or something also how did they not see the stone bug?
I would have brought that up before rolling the update out.
That could explain how quickly Sony passed it through because they clearly didn’t notice any bugs, I’m hoping Microsoft don’t send it back for bug fixing as I would be perfectly fine with playing a version of 1.3 atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom