Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, stupid question:

Has anyone figured out how to actually change a character's base clothing style at the dresser yet, or is something up?

Quick question, stupid question:

Has anyone figured out how to actually change a character's base clothing style at the dresser yet, or is something up?
One half of the dresser is a chest, and the other is for wardrobe. They're divided by top and bottom. Make sure you're selecting the right side.

Those bugs may only be specific to the PS4 so far. We need the Xbox update out regardless of bugs so that we can test it to the work of consumer-friendly playability. Same goes for the PS4, but given the circumstance it's not on the developers for overlooking those bugs before the release. Anyone could've missed those bugs. Besides, we wanted it released as soon as possible and they did a massive amount of work already and were just as anxious. Given time, any future bugs being captured and reported by us will be fixed within an agreeable schedule.

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if Microsoft would make them redo the cert test because with the many bugs with the ps4 version it wouldn't surprise me that Sony just passed it without looking that much into it so they could take holiday off early or something also how did they not see the stone bug?
I would have brought that up before rolling the update out.

The cert testing just checks if the game does anything bad to the Xbox. The game can be completely broken and still pass cert test as long as it won't harm your Xbox.

Typically the process takes 1 to 2 full business weeks for the testing to finish. That 1 to 2 weeks has been very consistent for Microsoft, so I'm going to make a crystal ball prediction that we will have the update by Tuesday the 9th at the latest.

sorry if this has been asked and answered already but im not reading 52 pages of randomness, but i have been waiting for this update to drop before getting terraria for my ps4, i have saves and worlds on my ps3 that i was wondering if its possible to bring over and convert with the new update?

sorry if this has been asked and answered already but im not reading 52 pages of randomness, but i have been waiting for this update to drop before getting terraria for my ps4, i have saves and worlds on my ps3 that i was wondering if its possible to bring over and convert with the new update?
Even if you can (not sure since I play Terraria on Xbox One), I’d recommend that you avoid converting your old worlds for now; I’ve seen too many posts of people saying they’ve lost worlds (and the 100+ hours of effort that went into them) from conversion issues. Especially from joining worlds in multiplayer. Consider waiting until Pipeworks works those major bugs out, which hopefully won’t be too far from now.

that feature was always there on xbox, i guess they're trying to make the updates as similar to each other as possible (?)
xbox one still has the zoom but when you zoom in it just makes it so you cant see the whole screen when zoomed in and i cant play terraria at all without zooming in atliest half way with my 32 inch screen no thank you i have bad eyesight as it is my eyes would have to be plastered to the tv just to be able to play it properly compared to 360

that feature was always there on xbox, i guess they're trying to make the updates as similar to each other as possible (?)
Wait, I thought PS4 players zoomed in, in a different way than how we had to pause and then use the right/left triggers to zoom in
[doublepost=1514826447,1514826373][/doublepost]
xbox one still has the zoom but when you zoom in it just makes it so you cant see the whole screen when zoomed in and i cant play terraria at all without zooming in atliest half way with my 32 inch screen no thank you i have bad eyesight as it is my eyes would have to be plastered to the tv just to be able to play it properly compared to 360
Really? I have no trouble playing the game when it’s all zoomed out, I prefer it that way
[doublepost=1514826472][/doublepost]
happy new year everyone. if 1.3 doesn’t come out today i’m going to merk myself hard
Get ready to merk yourself then

As long as they are uploaded to the cloud from in-game they'll be fine and you can download your worlds and characters as many times as you want on ps4. The worlds will be marked as (Legacy) so you'll know which ones they are. but when you try to download them they won't be named so you'll have to guess which world you want. When you do there will be a bug where you're turned to stone on each character you pick but you can either wait it out or load a hardmode/expert world take off your armor and let enemies kill you to fix the bug permanently for that character.

so very slowly meandering across the screen? did they enable mouse support? i know it's possible b/c minecraft Better together edition supports mouse input

so very slowly meandering across the screen? did they enable mouse support? i know it's possible b/c minecraft Better together edition supports mouse input

yes it does move very slowly, i ave added a suggestion to put in a sensitivity option, hopefully it is accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom