tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Are you excited for this mod?

• Yes, it looks very promising

Votes: 604 84.8%
  • It looks okay

Votes: 82 11.5%
  • Ehhh

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • It sucks. You should feel bad for making such a terrible mod.

Votes: 17 2.4%

• Total voters
[QUOTE = "jopojelly, post: 1516239, участник: 37401"] Похоже, вы обновили tModLoader, и он рушится с установленным старым Crystillium. откройте \ Documents \ My Games \ Terraria \ ModLoader \ Mods и удалите файл .tmod, а затем снова запустите tmodloader, а затем загрузите обновленный Crystillium [/ QUOTE]

А что, если у меня нет папки ModLoader?

[QUOTE = "jopojelly, post: 1516239, участник: 37401"] Похоже, вы обновили tModLoader, и он рушится с установленным старым Crystillium. откройте \ Documents \ My Games \ Terraria \ ModLoader \ Mods и удалите файл .tmod, а затем снова запустите tmodloader, а затем загрузите обновленный Crystillium [/ QUOTE]

А что, если у меня нет папки ModLoader?
If you don't have a ModLoader folder, that is very strange since that is where your saves should be. You can also try starting up tModLoader and hold the shift key to bypass loading mods, this will get you to the menu, from there you can update your mods.

I just got some geode, but how can you open them/use them? It says they are consumable and the tooltip is the same as other vanilla items with the same property.;(

I think I'm maybe experiencing a bug in single player with the chests. I just got to hard mode and made a key, and when I right click on them the sound of them unlocking plays, and I can see the little chains fall off, but when I right click again, nothing happens. It doesn't open and I don't see any loot. I can, however, left click it, mining it up. When I place it back down after that, it will open, but of course at that point it's just an empty chest. I've tried it 4 times, the last one after completely restarting the game. At this point I've lost 4 chests worth of loot. I'm also getting an error message a little bit after trying to open the chests, it's not immediately after though so I'm not sure that it's related. It is crashing the game when it happens, though.

terrariaerror.JPG

Last edited:
How exactly are crystal bottles made? ive tryied everything i can think of, ive taken glass to to the crystal fountain, ive taken empty bottles to it, regular bottles i dont have a cause theres no recipe for it

The crystal biome overwrites spawns from other biomes, most notably the dungeon.
EDIT: Also, the crystal spears are too large to be used from the ground, throwing them anywhere but up causes them to instantly hit the ground and disappear.

Hey. Recently I made a new mod pack of the fresh terraria game. Unfortunately I can't play cause my tmodloader showing me error :
Fargowiltas requires version 11.3.1.5 of CrystiliumMod but version 11.3.1.1 is installed
I tried to look everywhere to get following version of your mod. Can someone help me please?

Hey. Recently I made a new mod pack of the fresh terraria game. Unfortunately I can't play cause my tmodloader showing me error :
Fargowiltas requires version 11.3.1.5 of CrystiliumMod but version 11.3.1.1 is installed
I tried to look everywhere to get following version of your mod. Can someone help me please?
11.3.1.5 is the latest version on the mod browser, not sure why you can't find it. Here is another link: https://github.com/JavidPack/CrystiliumMod/releases/download/v11.3.1.5/CrystiliumMod.tmod

It's working now. I guess i downloaded wrong version. Thanks. Have a nice day

Apparently you can break the fountain in the crystal biome with dynamite. And then not be able to fight the boss.

How did this slip through.

Back
Top Bottom