Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
25/25 better weapons (Holding till next turn to avoid the debuffing for using 2 charges in a turn!)
25/25 sand/clay duplicator. Using!
the Clay and Sand are spontaneously duplicated. Sand now equals: 30. Clay now equals: 30. Gravel was already high enough. Excess charge, if any, goes to the action bellow.
+goldhero
I ask steffan to help with the following crafting (which he has the ability to help): Smeltery. I have 30 sand, clay and gravel, which are the base requirements for a Smeltery, though I'll probably need some fuel for the furnace. using some coal we probably have, else some wood, I turn the Grout (1 sand, 1 gravel, and 1 clay for 2 grout ) into Seared bricks. I proceed to craft various things with the seared bricks, mostly seared brick blocks, and place them to create a smeltery (consumes hot fluids, doubles resource yields of ores.). woohoo! progress!... come to think of it, I might have been able to use the tar for that. oh well.

I try to persuade the Assault Rifle Mook that the Acolyte doesn't care about him and he'd be better off running away.
Boss Killer 9000:12/14
+1 to everyone

8/25. Spear of Gungnir
8/25.DESPAIR
I Bounce all the million balls back with my Tennis Super Serve(TM)(R)(C)(TM)

I SUMMON THE GREAT AND POWERFUL FR4G-TP TO ANOY THE ANTI-ACCOLYTES INTO DEATH
FR4G-TP 12/12
I summon fragtrap

I throw a Big Bouncing Inflatable Green Ball at the mooks.
(https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/168158002/)
Temmie [8/10] +1 via charging
Base [4/15] +1 via charging
HP 20/20

Ow. My aural sensors.

You deal lethal damage to the Assault Rifle Mook! Given that he's on 2 HP, this is not saying much.

If you want your attacks to do more damage, please specify which targets you want to hit, or use more descriptive attacks with some more pizzazz!

7/25. Spear of Gungnir
7/25. Despair
I reflect the BBIGB back at Realicraft.

You deal 3 damage to Realicraft! PvP damage is still heavily reduced.

Well, I throw 1 million more at the mooks.
Temmie [9/10] +1 via charging
Base [5/15] +1 via charging
HP 20/20

...I can't even imagine what that'd do to my ears.

You deal 4 damage to the remaining Spear Mook. Again, specify your targets, and give some more oomph into your attacks!

24/25 better weapons
24/25 sand/clay duplicator.
+goldhero
I quickly run back to the base in preparation for the use of me charges.

You and GoldHero must both agree to go back to base for this to happen. It would probably be unsafe for only one of you to go back to base at once, and it'd be ridiculous if both areas were open at the same time.

Grand Armor: (15/15) +3 from JOE and ender. COMPLETE!

The grand armor integrates into the backpack to create the Royal Backpack. NICE. +20-30% damage reduction!

Anywho... Time to §¶ my swim matrix and royal backpack.

§¶ Crystal x2: 0/20

I dig through the tar carefully...

Your backpack's armor has been increased!

SP-quality items cannot be obtained through charging! Items with such a quality can only be obtained through a rare, story-driven Spoil of War!

You collect 3 decently-sized blobs of Tar! How you manage to get it in your backpack without messing the other contents up

25/25 better weapons (Holding till next turn to avoid the debuffing for using 2 charges in a turn!)
25/25 sand/clay duplicator. Using!
the Clay and Sand are spontaneously duplicated. Sand now equals: 30. Clay now equals: 30. Gravel was already high enough. Excess charge, if any, goes to the action bellow.
+goldhero
I ask steffan to help with the following crafting (which he has the ability to help): Smeltery. I have 30 sand, clay and gravel, which are the base requirements for a Smeltery, though I'll probably need some fuel for the furnace. using some coal we probably have, else some wood, I turn the Grout (1 sand, 1 gravel, and 1 clay for 2 grout ) into Seared bricks. I proceed to craft various things with the seared bricks, mostly seared brick blocks, and place them to create a smeltery (consumes hot fluids, doubles resource yields of ores.). woohoo! progress!... come to think of it, I might have been able to use the tar for that. oh well.

You have insufficient stores of material for the crafting recipes. I'm not going to waste the charge though- you can store it up for when you can.

I try to persuade the Assault Rifle Mook that the Acolyte doesn't care about him and he'd be better off running away.
Boss Killer 9000:12/14
+1 to everyone

The Assault Rifle Mook is dead! However, the Spear Mook starts buying into your argument... although the Mook collides lethally with one of the Acolyte's barriers while fleeing, even though that Mook is the only thing keeping his health bar from collapsing!

8/25. Spear of Gungnir
8/25.DESPAIR
I Bounce all the million balls back with my Tennis Super Serve(TM)(R)(C)(TM)

You deal 2 more damage to Realicraft! Again,

I throw shoes at the Acolyte
Boss Killer 9000:13/14
+1 to everyone

The shoe attack comes in completely from the cold for the Acolyte, as he was busy striking down his insubordinate minion! 1 damage dealt!

I SUMMON THE GREAT AND POWERFUL FR4G-TP TO ANOY THE ANTI-ACCOLYTES INTO DEATH
FR4G-TP 12/12
I summon fragtrap

Umm, sure your charge will go through, but will it just use the normal formulas or will it have some gimmick? If it does, please let me know so I can implement your entity fully.

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ begins Plot Meditation, as all the Mooks are dead!

The Acolyte suffers a small attack of Dark Magic Feedback! He loses another hitpoint.

Blinky's Ring of Regeneration heals him for 1 HP.

========[JOE and GoldHero's Sidequest]========

The Tar Pit is eerily quiet. You can hear the substance bubbling.

Your entities are in Stasis while you're away. The Encampment was on Page 30. You can go back to spend Joe's charges.

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast. A lot of grueling fighting has taken place here, and a lot more will in the near future.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/20. Overload: 5/15.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 11/20.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 0/15.
Emerald_Mann [AA] HP: 20/20.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 20/20.
TrickleJest [AA] HP: 20/20.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 1/15.
Realicraft [AA] HP: 15/20.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (13/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +1, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Drunken Fist (+1 base damage, 20% crit chance, and can attack twice when not using an item, automatically disappears upon death or Episode end)
Talisman of Evasion [Dodges: IIIII] (20% dodge chance, upon achieving 5 dodges with this equipped, the entire Anti-Acolyte faction will receive Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value) for 1 turn)
Ring of Regeneration (+1 HP healed per turn, destroys itself when wearer gets to full health)

Pricey12345
Helm of the Juggernaut §¶ [Cooldown: IIIIII] (+1 Speed Value and 30% damage reduction when equipped on an enemy, using this item boosts this value to 60% and the wearer's attacks always hit twice for 2 turns)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Inferno Stick (Base Damage: +4)
Staff of Ice (Can strike up to 3 entities at once)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: 4)

Realicraft
Wood Log (x2) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wooden Pickaxe (Base Damage: +1)
Wooden Sword (Base Damage: +1)

MrMirrorMan [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 5/15.
plague126 [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 0/15.
bognog04 [PA] HP: 20/20.

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +2, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +2, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

DathVader [N?] HP: 3/20.
The Just Writer/Roslyn [N] HP: 20/20.
RR [N] HP: 20/20.

SteelSt0rmMaster/Xalya [???] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:

Anti-Acolyte:
Slay the Mook wave! They have reduced HP compared to older Mooks, but come in greater numbers!

Pro-Acolyte:
Support the Acolyte's last wave of Mooks! They're frail on their own!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 16/50. Plot Armor: 0% Reduction.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Wargear/Weapons
Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire a single shot with the damage of 3 shots each burst))

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Spear Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12.

Assault Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12.

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 71/100. Dark Magic Meter: 85%. Kills: 28.

====[The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Tar Pit.
Next To: The Pond, The Encampment, The Hill Borders.

JOEbob [N] HP: 20/20. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 0/15.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 24/20. Inside Small Camp. Overload: 0/15.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it, guaranteed recovery once after death)
Crabshell Armor (30/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +4, user cannot dodge while in use)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Flint (Crafting Ingredient)
Dirt (Crafting/building ingredient)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire 100% more shots, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Backpack (HP: 20/20) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Cobblestone (x4) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x10) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x3) (Crafting ingredient)

Items of Interest:
Tar (Can be dug up, dangerous to swim in!)
Fossil (A possible find, can be extracted from the tar- some safety required)

The last trace of the Encampment's entities are on Page 30! They're locked in a sort of stasis while you're at the Tar Pit.

9/25. Spear of Gungnir
9/25. Despair
I beat the crap, urine, and other bodily fluids out of Trickle for doxxing someone on the Discord.

25/25 better weapons (Would use; not home yet; need to be home first.)
25/25 sand/clay duplicator. TheWholePointOfThisChargeWasToGIVEMeTheMaterialsIWasMissing! Thats Why its called "sand/clay duplicator": Because it's for duplicating some of my sand and clay until I have enough of both.
so I do the thing I said last time with this charge, since Goldhero agreed
+goldhero
I craft with steffan, as described last round.

Last edited:
Ow! You knocked me out for this turn! :mad:
(That also halves charging)
Temmie [9.5/10] +0.5 via charging
Base [5.5/15] +0.5 via charging
HP 15/20

<null>
Capture.png

Heh.
</null>

Last edited:
25/25 better weapons (Delayingtillnextturntoavoiddebuffing.)
2/10 Minor improvements. +goldhero
+goldhero
I prepare for my use(and creation) of the better weapons (charge) next round, making sure I have everything ready.

I decide to give the Acolyte a small shield... that will AMPLIFY damage dealt to him.
Boss Killer 9000:14/14 (A floating spaceship type thing comes flying into the Battlefield. It charges its weapons, ready for the incoming boss.
[Does minimal damage to all targets except bosses; to which it damages them for a small percentage of their maximum HP])

+1 to everyone

Temmie [10.5/10] +1 via charging
Base [7.5/15] +1 via charging, +1 from 'ender 2'
HP 17/20
A temmie pops into existance.
STATS:
ATK 10
DEF 10
HP 25
Can give damaged players temmie flakes, which restore 2 hp.

The temmie gives me a tem flake.

Last edited:
// Sorry for the leave, working on my exams and my ICT project......

-Mine Actions--
By the sake of algorithms and such, I project the power of stupid codes and unreadable methods to get the Acolyte to become mentally exhausted from the current situation, damaging him while making him not able to focus on the situation.

--Entity Actions--
No entities. Sad :(

25/25 DPS Master +7 by ender and ect. Holding
25/25 AoE Master +7 by ender and ect. Holding
and +1 to ender

9/25. Spear of Gungnir
9/25. Despair
I beat the crap, urine, and other bodily fluids out of Trickle for doxxing someone on the Discord.

That is absolutely not something you should bring up here.

Regardless, I have to give you some credit for mentioning additional substances. 3 damage to Trickle's PC, even though it's unlikely he'll return to Acolyte, regardless of how detached it is from the original community!

25/25 better weapons (Would use; not home yet; need to be home first.)
25/25 sand/clay duplicator. TheWholePointOfThisChargeWasToGIVEMeTheMaterialsIWasMissing! Thats Why its called "sand/clay duplicator": Because it's for duplicating some of my sand and clay until I have enough of both.
so I do the thing I said last time with this charge, since Goldhero agreed
+goldhero
I craft with steffan, as described last round.

Gotcha, I'll describe the crafting that takes place in your next post.

Alright. I run to the base, CAREFULLY.

You and JOE go back to base to assist in the crafting.

I shoot a rocket launcher and then I toss the rocket launcher at Ninjatwist_.

Ninjatwist_ takes 6 damage! This interrupts his Plot Regeneration, which probably means he's going to fight the Act Boss on low health unless someone on his faction heals him!

Ow! You knocked me out for this turn! :mad:
(That also halves charging)
Temmie [9.5/10] +0.5 via charging
Base [5.5/15] +0.5 via charging
HP 15/20

<null>
View attachment 191038
Heh.
</null>

As long as you have at least one hitpoint, you can act as you normally would. You should keep those charges going at their normal rates.

Regardless, you charge your charges.

25/25 better weapons (Delayingtillnextturntoavoiddebuffing.)
2/10 Minor improvements. +goldhero
+goldhero
I prepare for my use(and creation) of the better weapons (charge) next round, making sure I have everything ready.

You create a Smeltery within the Encampment! This is a higher-efficiency furnace that will yield more product from ores.

I decide to give the Acolyte a small shield... that will AMPLIFY damage dealt to him.
Boss Killer 9000:14/14 (A floating spaceship type thing comes flying into the Battlefield. It charges its weapons, ready for the incoming boss.
[Does minimal damage to all targets except bosses; to which it damages them for a small percentage of their maximum HP])

+1 to everyone

Boss Killer 9000 created! Instead of dealing damage to a % of a boss's HP, it'll deal bonus damage to bosses instead.

Temmie [10.5/10] +1 via charging
Base [7.5/15] +1 via charging, +1 from 'ender 2'
HP 17/20
A temmie pops into existance.
STATS:
ATK 10
DEF 10
HP 25
Can give damaged players temmie flakes, which restore 2 hp.

The temmie gives me a tem flake.

Since Temmie's native game does not have an agility stat, I'll assume that they have the basic Speed Value of 3.

You recover 2 HP successfully!

// Sorry for the leave, working on my exams and my ICT project......

-Mine Actions--
By the sake of algorithms and such, I project the power of stupid codes and unreadable methods to get the Acolyte to become mentally exhausted from the current situation, damaging him while making him not able to focus on the situation.

--Entity Actions--
No entities. Sad :(

25/25 DPS Master +7 by ender and ect. Holding
25/25 AoE Master +7 by ender and ect. Holding
and +1 to ender

It's fine- life happens. This thing finds itself taking a backseat quite often, even in my life.

You deal 1 damage to the Acolyte! He's vulnerable to anything at this point!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_'s trying to get back on his feet, since he can't meditate easily!

The Acolyte suffers a more serious hit from some residual Dark Magic Feedback! 2 damage dealt!

Fragtrap and the Boss Killer 9000 arrive on the battlefield.

Blinky's Ring of Regeneration heals him for 1 HP.

========[JOE and GoldHero's Sidequest]========

You make your way back to the Encampment! The Tar Pit will remain on Page 32.

The Mining Turtle has mined 4 Cobblestone while the JOE clone is resting.

====[The Battlefield]====
A shoreline reaching down the coast. A lot of grueling fighting has taken place here, and a lot more will in the near future.

Player Characters:

ender 2 [AA] HP: 19/20. Overload: 5/15.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 11/20.
auyuengyat/sunnyau [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 0/15.
Emerald_Mann [AA] HP: 20/20.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 20/20.
TrickleJest [AA] HP: 17/20.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 1/15.
Realicraft [AA] HP: 17/20. Overload: 2/15

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (13/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +1, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun)
Drunken Fist (+1 base damage, 20% crit chance, and can attack twice when not using an item, automatically disappears upon death or Episode end)
Talisman of Evasion [Dodges: IIIII] (20% dodge chance, upon achieving 5 dodges with this equipped, the entire Anti-Acolyte faction will receive Haste (20% dodge chance, +1 Speed Value) for 1 turn)
Ring of Regeneration (+1 HP healed per turn, destroys itself when wearer gets to full health)

Pricey12345
Helm of the Juggernaut §¶ [Cooldown: IIIIII] (+1 Speed Value and 30% damage reduction when equipped on an enemy, using this item boosts this value to 60% and the wearer's attacks always hit twice for 2 turns)

auyuengyat
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Inferno Stick (Base Damage: +4)
Staff of Ice (Can strike up to 3 entities at once)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: 4)

Realicraft
Wood Log (x2) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wooden Pickaxe (Base Damage: +1)
Wooden Sword (Base Damage: +1)

MrMirrorMan [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 5/15.
plague126 [PA] HP: 20/20. Overload: 0/15.
bognog04 [PA] HP: 20/20.

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +2, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +2, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

DathVader [N?] HP: 3/20.
The Just Writer/Roslyn [N] HP: 20/20.
RR [N] HP: 20/20.

SteelSt0rmMaster/Xalya [???] HP: 20/20.

Itinerary Objectives:

Anti-Acolyte:
Deal as much damage to the Acolyte as you can!

Heal/Protect Ninjatwist_! His offensive power could prove critical against the Act Boss, but he's only on 10 HP right now!
Get ready to face the Act Boss!

Pro-Acolyte:
Get ready for the Act Boss to appear!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 10/50. Plot Armor: 80% Reduction.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Wargear/Weapons
Shortsaber §¶ (Base Damage: +2, can attack twice)
Beretta 93R Pistol §¶ (Base Damage: 4, Burst Fire (Fire a single shot with the damage of 3 shots each burst))

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take is 50% of its maximum health.
This entity gains a damage reduction as its health decreases, up to 80% when at RED HEALTH.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can enter Plot Meditation to recover 10% of their max HP per turn. During Plot Meditation, the entity's Plot Armor is reduced to 0 and any incoming attacks will interrupt this state.

When down to 0 HP, activates Plot Regeneration. During Plot Regeneration, Plot Armor activates to 100%, this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Boss Killer 9000 [AA] HP: 50/50. Base Damage: 5. Speed Value: 3. Deals +2 damage to bosses.

Fragtrap [PA] HP: 40/40. Base Damage: 4. Speed Value: 3. Buffs some teammates every other turn.

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 68/100. Dark Magic Meter: 85%. Kills: 28.

====[The Savannah]====
A flat savannah full of trees and not much else. Houses JOE and GoldHero's sidequest.

Current Area: The Savannah.
Borders: The Hills.

Current Zone: The Encampment.
Next To: The Pond, The Tar Pit (Page 32), The Hill Borders.

JOEbob [N] HP: 20/20. Shield: 10/10. Overload: 0/15.
GoldHero101 [N] HP: 24/20. Inside Small Camp. Overload: 0/15.

JOEbob
Flint Pickaxe (Hammer, Base Damage: +2, 50% Bleed chance when used as a weapon)
Linear Growth Perceptual Amulet (Generates Shield when out of combat, Shield gives a dodge chance depending on the interval depending on the attack (Dodge chance = Shield x 10), dodging a hit will remove shield equal to the damage of the attack that blocked it, guaranteed recovery once after death)
Crabshell Armor (30/30 HP) (30% damage reduction)
Heavy Stone Sword (Blade, Base Damage: +4, user cannot dodge while in use)
Small Backpack (Gives the user 3 more inventory slots)
Flint (Crafting Ingredient)
Dirt (Crafting/building ingredient)

GoldHero101

Splattershot (Assault Rifle, 25% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Splat Roller (Sword, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Mini-Splatling Deco (Automatic, Can fire 100% more shots, 50% chance to inflict Inked (30% miss chance))
Swim Matrix (Allows user to when out of combat, healing for 2 HP per turn, while in combat, grants a 20% dodge chance)
Backpack (HP: 20/20) (Gives the user 5 more inventory slots, resists 50% of damage taken while worn)
Cobblestone (x4) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x10) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Tar (x3) (Crafting ingredient)

Steffan the Sciencer [N] HP: 80/80. Base Damage: 8. Speed Value: 3. Can collect resources. Buffs certain crafting recipes such as armor.

JOE Clone [N] HP: 20/20. Base Damage: 4. Speed Value: 3. Knows how to use advanced tools, inventory of 3. Mining with Stone Pickaxe.
Gravel (x3) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Cobblestone (x24) (Crafting/building ingredient)

Small Camp [N] HP: 40/40. Houses cover (50%) and Furnaces. Fortification.
Input:
Fuel: Planks (Crafting/building ingredient) (x2)
Product: Cooked Beast Meat (Cooked food item) (x1), Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item) (x2)
The Smelter will take more specific fuel than a furnace, but will yield more from ore.

Input:
Fuel:
Product:
Sand (x8) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Clay (x4) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Wood Log (x17) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Charcoal (x2) (Crafting ingredient)
Stone Pickaxe (Base Damage: +2)
Stone Shovel (Base Damage: +2)
Cobblestone (x25) (Crafting/building ingredient)
Gravel (x6) (Crafting/Building ingredient)
Cooked Crab Meat (Cooked food item)
Leopard Fang (x2) (Crafting ingredient)
Crocodile Tooth (x5) (Crafting ingredient)

Eggplants [N]: Growing Stage 4. (x3)
Garlic Plants [N]: Growing Stage 4. (x3)

Mining Turtle [N] Fuel: 0. Can mine items if given fuel.

Items of Interest:
Savannah Trees (x4) (Can be logged for wood, but may harbor danger)
Crafting Table (Used to make simple crafting incredients)
Crocodile Hide (Crafting ingredient)
Raw Beast Meat (x3) (Food ingredient, can be cooked)

The rest of the objects are unknown. Scan the area to find more!

10/25. Spear of Gungnir
10/25. Despair
I tell all of America that Ninjatwist supports Ajit Pai. 1 lynching later, Ninjatwist is very hurt. And lynched.

I throw coats, umbrellas and rucksacks at the Acolyte.
Healing Potion:2/10
Regeneration Potion:2/5
+1 to and from sunnyau

25/25 better weapons USING!
1/15 new: Saplings.
3/10 Minor improvements.
+goldhero
Better Weapons:
I take out my giant stone sword, then hit it with my pickaxe repeatedly, changing the shape and making it sharper, and lighter. I then grab the crocodile teeth and leopard fangs, adding them to the tip of the blade, increasing the power of stabbing. Then, I use the Crocodile Hide to wrap the handle for better grip, add a strip a part of the blade so I can put my other hand there to apply more force, then use the pickaxe and the flint in my inventory to make a wetstone, which I will need for keeping the blade sharp. finally, I use the last vestiges of the Crocodile Hide to reshape my backpack to have a working scarab (the weapon'll still take up inventory space, it just wouldn't fit in a backpack very well.). Intended effect: to improve my sword.
ingredients: Giant stone sword, 5 crocodile teeth, 2 leopard fangs, 1? crocodile hide, 1 flint pickaxe, 1 flint, 25 charges, 1 player action.
I also use my action crafting.

Last edited:
Base [8.5/15] +1 via charging
HP 19/20
I slap the godmodder.
The temmie gives the following people tem flakes:
Realicraft
Ninjatwist_

Back
Top Bottom