[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not dead, just developing very slow. They're having some complications, and could use some help when it comes to coders and spriters.

30/11/2017 13:56:15
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Fonts\Item_Stack". Cannot find ContentTypeReader ReLogic.Graphics.DynamicSpriteFontReader, ReLogic, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentTypeReaderManager.InstantiateTypeReader(String readerTypeName, ContentReader contentReader, ContentTypeReader& reader)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentTypeReaderManager.GetTypeReader(String readerTypeName, ContentReader contentReader, List`1& newTypeReaders)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentTypeReaderManager.ReadTypeManifest(Int32 typeCount, ContentReader contentReader)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadHeader()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadAsset[T]()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)
someone please help me.
First of all, what were you even trying to do? How, when did you get this error?
I'm no pro at coding, but to me it looks like you tried to launch 1.2 Exxo Avalon with 1.3.5 data, which is incompatible with older versions of the game due to the engine rework, or something like that.

Hello
I liked the AVALON project, but it has a fatal error, having a block of sand, earth, stone and if I put myself in a workbench, it allows me to create everything from a peak that has 465% to a armor of 400 defense, I added it but with that error I preferred to remove it, the idea is to start from apoco until everything, so please fix that error thanks: D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hola buenas

Me gusto el proyecto AVALON, pero tiene un error fatal, al tener un bloque de arena, tierra, piedra y si me pongo en un banco de trabajo, esta me deja crear todo lo item que hay desde un pico que tiene 465% hasta una armadura de 400 de defensa, yo lo agregue pero con ese error preferí sacarlo, la idea es iniciar de apoco hasta tener todo, así que por favor arreglen ese error gracias :D

In the current version of the mod does not work at all? I do not get a drop and any object can be made from dirt or wood. So it should be or have problems with me? (sorry if there are errors)

Last edited:
In the current version of the mod does not work at all? I do not get a drop and any object can be made from dirt or wood. So it should be or have problems with me? (sorry if there are errors)
Hello friend, and here image of bug, with 1 block earth = armors, swords, accessories etc. please fix bug TY.

Link Image Bug:

https://ibb.co/gnBP2R
I updated the mod for tML, but I don't know too much about coding, which is why there is a bunch of unfinished things, like recipes and biomes, which will probably stay that way, since I've no clue how to code that. Sorry :(

[QUOTE = "Zombie6678, post: 1519967, member: 41121"] Actualicé el mod para tML, pero no sé demasiado sobre la codificación, por lo que hay un montón de cosas sin terminar, como recetas y biomas, que probablemente seguirá así, ya que no tengo ni idea de cómo codificar eso. Lo siento :([/ QUOTE]

mmk friend ty

Exxo Avalon Remastered is dead, making it an unbalanced mod (1.2 (tAPI) and 1.1 (tConfig) will work balanced and etc), because you will make Oblivion's spawn from these dirt blocks, and good pickaxes from wood?

Hello, can someone help me with the installation? I'm having troubles xD

I think i'm not using tConfig, i'm using Game Launcher (If this helps), using the new Terraria 1.3+ ver

Putting a 9.9.9i (1.2.4.1) Exxo Avalon server up. As someone (points if you can guess who) once said:
Anyway, anyone up for another run-through of good ol' 1.2.4.1 Avalon?
If you want to join, pm me either on TCF, or on Discord (@imkSushi#9733)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom