PC DerpKing's All Item Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Me again, though my last post on here was ages ago.
I was wondering if I could purchase a snow globe. Y’know, the one that summons the frost legion. My steam name is InstaFiz.

I was wondering if I could purchase a snow globe. Y’know, the one that summons the frost legion. My steam name is InstaFiz.
Yeah, I remember you. I'll get to you when I have the chance.

I have more than 5 in storage if you want one.
Steam name is also you15415

That seems a little rude to the store owner, don't you think?
I already added them on Steam. Sorry, bud.
I just wanted to provide the option if you really needed it badly. Just wanted to offer some of my excess. It was not my intention to subvert the shop owner.

How much would the Arkhalis Sword, Suspicious Looking Tentacle, 13 Chlorophyte dyes, 13 Shadowflame hades dyes, 13 Martian Dyes, 13 Intense Blueflame dyes, Fish Finder, Angler Tackle Bag, Angler Armor (all pieces), and Arkhalis's Lightwings cost?

My account is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198192058893/

(I have never done this before)

Edit: Also a Angel Halo and 13 Green flame mixed Black dye

Last edited:
PS: i don't need the black lens anymore, i got optical staff now(yeah i needed it for that), probably a terrarian and suspiscious looking tentacle now maybe?

I wanna buy nebula and stardust fragments my steam name is crizzle0629
[doublepost=1517687958,1517687921][/doublepost]Also skeletron prime and twins treasure bag 1 of each plz

I wanna buy nebula and stardust fragments my steam name is crizzle0629
[doublepost=1517687958,1517687921][/doublepost]Also skeletron prime and twins treasure bag 1 of each plz
Alright I'll need to make time. I'm very busy lately as stated above so it might take time.

If you have even a single luminite (idk wether if its an ingot or an ore) im willing to pay multiple platinum for as much as you might have in stock. But i personaly would prefer to send you my steam username in a pm if you feel that this is worth your time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom