Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer YMD notation myself, makes the most sense to me.
I can never remember if americans use DMY or MDY. It gets confusing sometimes.

Anyway it's not in cert yet, so I doubt it will be out by the 16th.

I prefer YMD notation myself, makes the most sense to me.
I can never remember if americans use DMY or MDY. It gets confusing sometimes.

Anyway it's not in cert yet, so I doubt it will be out by the 16th.

Month, day, year. It makes more sense when you're reading it aloud. Personally, I would ballpark the date in February. Because I bet a dollar that MS will reject it again.

Has anoyone noticed that on the Xbox One Microsoft store, if you look up Terraria it shows screenshots, 1.3 description, and the new cover for Terraria? I got all excited because I thought 1.3 was here and they didn't tell us

Last edited:
Has anoyone noticed that on the Xbox One Microsoft store, if you look up Terraria it shows screenshots, 1.3 description, and the new cover for Terraria? I got all excote because I thought 1.3 was here and they didn't tell us
yes, one page ago. We think it's an error.

The PC version of Terraria is written in XNA. The old version of Terraria for consoles was custom written mostly in C++. The current 1.3 version of Terraria is written in Unity. There is no way to copy and paste from any of these versions to another one. Computer code doesn't work like that. It would be like trying to copy and paste a German story into your English homework.

I'm sorry I just was dying to do this. What if the english homework was for a German class?

Again I know you didn't mean it that way and I get the point but I just could not let this moment pass.

Let's tone down the flaming. I totally understand the frustration from Xbox players, but frankly releasing it as is without any of the hotfixes would just be a repeat of what we've already seen on the PS4 side. We don't want that, and I'm sure other people in the community don't want that if we can avoid it.
There trying really hard lets not be an :red: (excuse my language lord) lets just wait. Cause patience is key

Month, day, year. It makes more sense when you're reading it aloud. Personally, I would ballpark the date in February. Because I bet a dollar that MS will reject it again.
I dont think microsoft ever rejected it to begin with, it was pipeworks who pulled it out. Unless theres something i missed? I really hope next week is possible, but no news on it being resubmitted so it will likely be by the 26th -Feb 1st
There trying really hard lets not be an :red: (excuse my language lord) lets just wait. Cause patience is key
How much patience can anyone honestly have left. Its running thin lately.

I dont think microsoft ever rejected it to begin with, it was pipeworks who pulled it out. Unless theres something i missed? I really hope next week is possible, but no news on it being resubmitted so it will likely be by the 26th -Feb 1st
How much patience can anyone honestly have left. Its running thin lately.
As much as it takes, only you can allow yourself to be impatient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom