Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as it takes, only you can allow yourself to be impatient.

This is very true.
Kinda what I’ve been trying to say in earlier posts.
You shouldn’t let yourself boil in your own pot of emotions, as well as other things.
Either way.
Still excited as ever for this update. I got plenty of other things to keep me busy in my time away from work.

I'm kinda glad about the delays. gives me more time to get broken hero swords from swamp things instead of mothrons. (so I can get the Terra blade BEFORE plantera)

People like you spend little time actually reading the comments in this thread. Few people are upset about the XBOX ONE update being delayed. Most of us are angry at the update being a broken mess on PS4.

It's funny, I've been ranting about it for days, yet I've heard no response from the community manager or moderators about the ETA of a bugfix patch. I've only been told that I'm being "negative".

We're not friends here. The developers and moderators are treating the forums like an echochamber, not a place for criticism. Your mentality is the reason why we're in this mess. Stop coddling everyone. Life doesn't work like that.

Yeah, okay. If that's how you want to spin this mess, so be it.

And people wonder why some of us are upset at Pipeworks/Re-Logic.
Actually, I do read the comments, and I'm sick of seeing the same garbage directed towards the developers. I have seen very little constructive criticism, save for very few people, and frankly, you're not one of them. I'd like to point out a key word here in your post; ranting. If you think spewing hate towards the devs, mods, and members of the community in your rants will help push the update faster, then, well, I'd hate to burst your poisoned bubble, but, you're wrong. As for being negative, yeah, you really have been, astoundingly so, the update is just around the corner, and you keep finding reasons to complain, targeting anyone that doesn't agree with you, and lashing out at any positive post on this thread. You wrongly judge others for their positive outlook, and try to force your negative opinions on them. Why do you try to spark drama and hate wherever there is positivity?

I'm kinda glad about the delays. gives me more time to get broken hero swords from swamp things instead of mothrons. (so I can get the Terra blade BEFORE plantera)

Um, not to be a buzz kill but you can only get a broken hero sword from Swamp Things AFTER Plantera...

Abusive comments will not be tolerated.
You guys are seriously just a joke at this point. PS4 have had it for over a month now. I don't care if it isn't smooth, just give me an update.
Sincerely.
Go :red: yourselfs

You guys are seriously just a joke at this point. PS4 have had it for over a month now. I don't care if it isn't smooth, just give me an update.
Sincerely.
Go :red: yourselfs

Cheesus calm down
[doublepost=1515947032,1515946849][/doublepost]
That literally makes no sense, the game is 6 years old, it's not exactly flying off the shelves so Sony wouldn't care to get it first.

It would make sense if you were insane and have no common sense

I'm just like "I wonder what DBFZ and Monster Hunter Worlds will turn out in the end"knowing it will take time while everyone is going on about PS4 bugs then Xbox and its delays which seems to be going on still unfortunately

Feedback is welcome, negative. neutral or positive. Abuse is not welcome and will not be tolerated. Some people are going too far now.

The bugs and issues are being addressed. We get that people are upset, but there is no reason to attack other members, the developers or the staff over any of this. The forum rules are not going to be set aside just so people can rage. If you choose that path, be prepared for the consequences.

Man i looked up on the store today and saw the new terraria art and i thought it had updated D: well at least you can know that something is making progress there and we will have that beautiful updated game in some days... i cant contain myself aaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom