+extend grip
taszs9.png

-added extend grip to shop3
-added asphalt, dungeon bricks and lihzard bricks to shop2
-still not fixed partyhat offset
v1.1
-added crafters from Chad's furniture mod
-removed obsidian furniture

reply with suggestions which blocks should I add to his shop(s)

and also the mod is being merged with AlchemistNPC

https://discord.gg/vBpMSU2
Discord

Attachments

• MasterBuilderV1.1.zip
    28 KB · Views: 5,442
Last edited:
Pretty cool! It would be amazing to see his shirt changed to something a bit more builder-y, but it's an amazing start!

You can add types of wood, bricks made of different metals like gold or palladium. Also you can add treavelling merchant's building accessories, maybe in hardmode. And please make more description about him - spawn conditions and shop content.

You can add types of wood, bricks made of different metals like gold or palladium. Also you can add treavelling merchant's building accessories, maybe in hardmode. And please make more description about him - spawn conditions and shop content.

wood will be added since there is space for that. about metal bricks I say no due to the sheer amount of metals ingame and deconstructor might make that kinda unbalanced. building accessories will be added but where is the question. description will be made more clear.
EDIT: done!

Pretty cool! It would be amazing to see his shirt changed to something a bit more builder-y, but it's an amazing start!

thanks! and spritework will be worked on!
EDIT: done!

P.S.: UPDATE WOOOOO

Last edited:
Well, I think it misses Extendo Grip. Is all the content available from the beginning or it adds things througout the game? Like, bone welder after Skeletron, Honey dispenser after queen bee, Steampunker's stations and cog after mech boss, Lihzahrd furnace after golem. Also, I think you should add lihzahrd bricks and three types of dungeon bricks. Also, do you aim to have ALL the stations in the shop? Because it misses some, to see ALL the vanilla ones you can check terraria gamepedia.

Well, I think it misses Extendo Grip. Is all the content available from the beginning or it adds things througout the game? Like, bone welder after Skeletron, Honey dispenser after queen bee, Steampunker's stations and cog after mech boss, Lihzahrd furnace after golem. Also, I think you should add lihzahrd bricks and three types of dungeon bricks. Also, do you aim to have ALL the stations in the shop? Because it misses some, to see ALL the vanilla ones you can check terraria gamepedia.
well, you get lihzard furnace after plantera and bone welder and honey dispenser are accessible from start
then bricks will be added
and solidifier is obtainable from slime king but I do believe that I forgot to implement some

i have yet to encounter the builder but i think it's a fantastic idea, waiting for the Travelling Merchant to sell the Cement Mixer has been driving me mad
i have everything to combine them.

i have yet to encounter the builder but i think it's a fantastic idea, waiting for the Travelling Merchant to sell the Cement Mixer has been driving me mad
i have everything to combine them.
if you're in hardmode that's good news for you, and the prerequisites are in da spoilah

the mod was unpublished from mod browser since the mod is being merged with the AlchemistNPC mod made by fellow @VVV101
though you still can get the separate mod here if you want to

Attachments

• MasterBuilderV1.1.zip
    28 KB · Views: 216
I wish it was on workshop so i could use this in 1.4 becasuse i dont really like mod loader in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom