Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they'e working on the same bug that they submitted a month ago, and they're only communication like once a month on the forums? Cool...

Nope. That is not at all what CC stated.

Note the initial changelog had nothing for SD Dragon nor Tower nor Death Crashes... and yet now it does. I, for one, am quite pleased to see progress in those areas, even if it costs a few days.

I need help, I played online for a few minutes and when I went back my world was gone. I found it in the cloud but it won't download because of "No character avalable for download!" I've tried everything, if you know how to fix it Plz help. Thx

NVm xbox whens the bug fixes out for ps4?
Pipeworks is working on a crash bug and once that is done they will submit a set of bugfixes for PS4. They are also working on that same crash bug for Xbox One and once that is done they will submit Xbox One for certification. The list of bugfixes that will be sent in can be seen here: Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

They will let us know when both updates are submitted. Until there is news to be shared, there is no news other than they are working on it.

Don’t be rude. Remember this is the community forums.
[doublepost=1516506121,1516505991][/doublepost]
I saw Pipeworks changed the Xbox One dashboard image of Terraria to a 1.3 image. We are getting close!!!
Nah. I wish that would be true but back when Minecraft was good, the same thing happened. It took about a month after the cover photo to get the update.

Someday I will be able to play 1.3...someday until then I'll just continue to look at this forum and have fun with the quotes like "I'd rather see a smooth game and have it a FEW DAYS behind than a buggy start" I'm not trying to be rude I just laugh when I see that stuff pipeworks luck is terrible if I'm honest as soon as something is looking good for them bang nah try again

Should be noted that this is not the same feature which means they removed the one I’m talking about. THe one shown here was always a separate feature of uploading to psn, however I’m speaking towards in game cloud, which was available to all players. Should be noted to all PS4 users that this feature displayed in the screenshot is limited to ps+ users. Sadly that old upload download feature is removed for whatever reason
Bump
[doublepost=1516565187,1516565146][/doublepost]
Should be noted that this is not the same feature which means they removed the one I’m talking about. THe one shown here was always a separate feature of uploading to psn, however I’m speaking towards in game cloud, which was available to all players. Should be noted to all PS4 users that this feature displayed in the screenshot is limited to ps+ users. Sadly that old upload download feature is removed for whatever reason
(Bumping to bring to the attention of devs)

Bump
[doublepost=1516565187,1516565146][/doublepost]
(Bumping to bring to the attention of devs)
Hi @Hidayet123, please don’t post to simply bump your messages up. Pipeworks is listening to all feedback and notes are being taken. Changes may or may not take place, that’ll be a decision for the teams involved, but the feedback here is being heard.

You just broke 2 rules. Bumping and double posting is against the TCF rules
Hi @xXDiamondDogXx, I know that you may have just been wanting to help, but please don’t try to address things yourself. Just report it, and if the forum staff feels that action needs to be taken, it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom