Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost the weekend and we haven't gotten ANY news for Xbox One Players. How about Pipework Studios tells some info to the people who don't even have the update! They just keep giving news for the PS4 Players. Can they atleast make a video or live stream discussing Xbox One? I get they will try to release the bug fixes for PS4 and update for the Xbox One at the same time but how is this possible? Is the team making the update 2 people? Because that's what it seems like. Please give us Xbox Player some news for once.

It's almost the weekend and we haven't gotten ANY news for Xbox One Players. How about Pipework Studios tells some info to the people who don't even have the update! They just keep giving news for the PS4 Players. Can they atleast make a video or live stream discussing Xbox One? I get they will try to release the bug fixes for PS4 and update for the Xbox One at the same time but how is this possible? Is the team making the update 2 people? Because that's what it seems like. Please give us Xbox Player some news for once.
Neither consoles have got news. Also there is more than 2 people in pipeworks.

Neither consoles have got news. Also there is more than 2 people in pipeworks.
PS4 got some info on the 15th. Xbox player are just unlucky and it's easy to get frustrated with this kind of :red:. People are getting tired the Pipeworks for how slow they are and that makes sense. If we don't get the update by February 10th Pipework Studios should never be allowed to make updates because this is bull:red:.

Because some people are experiencing bugs does not mean its unplayable by any means, im sure its frustrating, but the mods have posted several workarounds for most of the issues. Some things will have to wait, but it is largely playable by the MAJORITY
I already answered this, I’m not going to again.

A great job would be a functional launch with Parity (even though my heart goes out to mobile and Switch for having to wait even longer due to the same bugs that plague the rest of us). I get you're new, but take a broad view of the situation; calling it mediocre at best is gilding the lily. I still stand by the statement that an apology would have gone a long way towards rebuilding trust and faith. As it stands now, I don't even care if it comes out because my expectations are so low for a functional game in a reasonable time frame. After having the truth of the release spun, blaming part of the issues on Microsoft, pushing a bug riddled mess to PS4 so they can act as non-paid playtesters, and the general attitude of the dev's to remove useful features (ie options for saves, console UI QOL, multi-player experience), this makes me question even buying another product that has their name attached to it.

But it's their show and we're along for the ride. At the end, I hope it's worth it but I'm not holding my breath.
[doublepost=1516296350,1516295839][/doublepost]

... Does it take that long to write a post? Should it matter if it takes one person 15 minutes to write and another 10 to be approved by management? I doubt if the person writing the updates is even involved in the process of bug fixing. This has become a farce the moment they pulled the Xbox update and didn't tell anyone until later. Was that misinformation or a deliberate act of concealment? I'm just fed up with not being informed at all or having it spun. That being said, I would have been OK with it being pulled if they had said it outright instead of what we got.

Now look who's making heads hurt.

P.s. I think it was you who said that to someone if it wasn't my apologies.

To be honest with everyone here, I would be more mad at the makers of the console company's failure to unify the consoles into one unit, the world would be a better place where all your favorite titles can be found on one system. No need for 2 or more of any unless it's a hand held device. And if they quit changing the designs so much with their chipsets and set ups. If we only had to remove one part or replace it with the new model. That would be a true gamers paradise.

So can we get a bloopers real of all the bugs you guys have tried squashing but accidently made new ones in the process? Can we get some funny moments pipeworks has come across?

That's PC gaming.

PS4 got some info on the 15th. Xbox player are just unlucky and it's easy to get frustrated with this kind of :red:. People are getting tired the Pipeworks for how slow they are and that makes sense. If we don't get the update by February 10th Pipework Studios should never be allowed to make updates because this is bull:red:.

That is a wee bit harsh...

I already answered this, I’m not going to again.
You didnt answer jack, you're just talking without being able to put anything behind what you're saying, you dont have answers so why dont we leave it at that considering this is starting to get off topic. I commend y'all on you're patience @ the least. @Superior Fiend is right about theres plenty of other stuff to play. I just wish they'd pick up the pace. I doubt that its been submitted but i am hoping for that, considering this is week 2 for a crash bug? Seems ridiculous if the team has been working this long on it, How is that possible. Is there something we're not being told about this?

guys look at the xbox one store page https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/terraria/btnps60n3114
what if this means that it's in certification
Already has been explained before, the people that run the certification update process at Microsoft and the people that manage the store aren’t the same people. The people that run the store jumped the gun and decided to update the store before Pipeworks decided to undo certification. So Pipeworks is working on recertification, now we wait, and wait, and wait.

God damn. I hope that it's just bugs from legacy stuff like items and such. Been a while since xbox got any news. But I was also wondering about why xbox's store changed. But strange thing is, the store for xbox hasn't been that way for a while. It sure wasn't like that at any point in time in december because I bought this game literally at the end of December (moved from pc to xbox) so idfk what the guys on microsoft's store are smoking but they must be moving in slow motion.

People getting angry at Pipeworks... please calm down. I understand how fustrating it is waiting for this update because I’m also an Xbox player. Pipeworks have done their best to release this update and since they actually care are taking the time to fix any glitches so the update arrives as polished as possible. ;)

God damn. I hope that it's just bugs from legacy stuff like items and such. Been a while since xbox got any news. But I was also wondering about why xbox's store changed. But strange thing is, the store for xbox hasn't been that way for a while. It sure wasn't like that at any point in time in december because I bought this game literally at the end of December (moved from pc to xbox) so idfk what the guys on microsoft's store are smoking but they must be moving in slow motion.
Haha:D, or maybe they jumped to the future when the updates out and decided “Why not! Let’s surprise them and say 1.3 is out!.. Not!:D

People getting angry at Pipeworks... please calm down. I understand how fustrating it is waiting for this update because I’m also an Xbox player. Pipeworks have done their best to release this update and since they actually care are taking the time to fix any glitches so the update arrives as polished as possible. ;)

I agree, but Pipeworks is taking too long to submit it. As @CantQuitThisLife has said, they're working on a single crash bug for 2 weeks now. I know they're taking their time to polish and smooth out the update as much as possible, but to me it seems ridiculous of how long they've taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom