Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but Pipeworks is taking too long to submit it. As @CantQuitThisLife has said, they're working on a single crash bug for 2 weeks now. I know they're taking their time to polish and smooth out the update as much as possible, but to me it seems ridiculous of how long they've taken.
Wasn't this the world save bug they were talking about? If so, I understand why it's taking a while. It's a severe bug that takes alot of time to completely wipe out so it doesn't happen.

Stop just telling Xbox players to calm down there is no reason for them to calm down they have been slapped with the tissue paper response of "soon" "a little bit longer" and "it's out of our hands" the only way they would be calm is if they had a time machine and released the update on both at the same time buggy or not and to be honest if it was released on both I feel like the bugs would be fixed faster(doesn't really make sense but it's just a feeling) but I do think it isnt correct to take out your anger on people be mad at the unprofessional way it was handled and punch a pillow or something

Stop just telling Xbox players to calm down there is no reason for them to calm down they have been slapped with the tissue paper response of "soon" "a little bit longer" and "it's out of our hands" the only way they would be calm is if they had a time machine and released the update on both at the same time buggy or not and to be honest if it was released on both I feel like the bugs would be fixed faster(doesn't really make sense but it's just a feeling) but I do think it isnt correct to take out your anger on people be mad at the unprofessional way it was handled and punch a pillow or something
I dont see y you think relogic had a way to make microsoft accept the update ( that is what they meant it was out of thier hands). If microsoft sees that there are problems they r within in thier rights to not approve it for their platform. If they had accepted the update not only would it look worse on relogic but also microsoft as well. So i support microsoft for regecting a bad product. No offense relogic i love this game and hope it keeps bring hours of enjoyment to everyone of your fans including me.

Last edited:
Well, with how some are reacting to the news, maybe there is a logical reason for people to tell "xbox players" to calm down. Also, if they released the update in a buggy state, people would hate Pipeworks and never trust them, even if they came out with bug fixes.

People getting angry at Pipeworks... please calm down. I understand how fustrating it is waiting for this update because I’m also an Xbox player. Pipeworks have done their best to release this update and since they actually care are taking the time to fix any glitches so the update arrives as polished as possible. ;)
meaning no offense, but that's how we felt last summer man. After being told soon for a year, being disappointed at every post, it is easy to be a cynic. At this point I just want to play the updated game that I love. Bugs or no. It's not fair that Sony players have had it for a month, and Xbox still is where they've been since the beginning. In endless purgatory. Don't know why I frequent this site anymore, same posts, arguments, and statements. It's Killin me:( Yep boo hoo right? Lol

It's almost the weekend and we haven't gotten ANY news for Xbox One Players. How about Pipework Studios tells some info to the people who don't even have the update! They just keep giving news for the PS4 Players. Can they atleast make a video or live stream discussing Xbox One? I get they will try to release the bug fixes for PS4 and update for the Xbox One at the same time but how is this possible? Is the team making the update 2 people? Because that's what it seems like. Please give us Xbox Player some news for once.
Ikr

meaning no offense, but that's how we felt last summer man. After being told soon for a year, being disappointed at every post, it is easy to be a cynic. At this point I just want to play the updated game that I love. Bugs or no. It's not fair that Sony players have had it for a month, and Xbox still is where they've been since the beginning. In endless purgatory. Don't know why I frequent this site anymore, same posts, arguments, and statements. It's Killin me:( Yep boo hoo right? Lol

It's not fair Ps4 players have been losing items, builds, worlds and months of progress for a month?...

No offence but that is what has been happening.

I have the ps4 version. The only problem that was more than just annoying to me, somewhat game breaking is that 3 of my world's wouldn't transfer over. Other than that just a few freezes, and the cursor would stick between 2 tiles. I would be just fine getting what we got on PS4 on Xbox considering that is where my real hours were spent. Some bugs to me is better than nothing. They can be fixed as we go. I understand that frustration too, but what's worse ya know?
It's not fair Ps4 players have been losing items, builds, worlds and months of progress for a month?...

No offence but that is what has been happening.

I dont see y you think relogic had a way to make microsoft accept the update ( that is what they meant it was out of thier hands). If microsoft sees that there are problems they r within in thier rights to not approve it for their platform. If they had accepted the update not only would it look worse on relogic but also microsoft as well. So i support microsoft for regecting a bad product. No offense relogic i love this game and hope it keeps bring hours of enjoyment to everyone of your fans including me.

Lol, what? Microsoft (like Sony) doesn't bug check. Get your facts straight before spewing misinformation and pretending that it wasn't the dev's that pulled it (without telling anyone).

Here's to address some things. Microsoft does certification to see if the game breaks the console. Not for testing bugs. Second is that In Q2 of last year we were told it would come out near May. May came and it was delayed to Summer or Q3. Then September came and then once again delayed to Q4. Then December comes and PS4 gets update and Pipeworks says "Xbox is a few days behind." But here comes a holiday delay. Then here we are 36 days after PS4 release with still no sign of the xbox update any time soon. And thats about 4 delays for Xbox users.

Oh well there are other games, dark souls 3 and the such. I'll probably forget about Terraria all together as I am a fairly decent duelist using the free aim pyromancer. Ark is also a favorite of mine. Tamed a lvl 10 Giga and solo tamed a lvl5 Quetzal on my second day of a new server. That's dedicated gaming
Spending time on false hopes didn't get me anywhere back in Q2/3/4/2020
[doublepost=1516338868,1516338331][/doublepost]GL HF on scrap gaming. I'll be deleting Terraria from me Xbox. The development team is just a bunch of idiots playing wow/ark hosting as forum as trolls handing out false hopes to boys and girls. Avadakadvra!

Perhaps a bit harsh, but it's an account that just joined today, it's the only post he has, and it seems he didn't read any of the previous 42 (dear God) pages. It smelled like a shill account, trying to deflect the issues again. Of course, Pipeworks wouldn't do that, I hope.
I'm new but I still wouldn't be doing that

Hey pipe works do u kno da wei to da update
[doublepost=1516341183,1516340782][/doublepost]Wait o. Twitter it says they haven’t”t been streaming lately due to the update. If I am right or wrong, then the update might come out this week or next week if pipework finish up the bugs. I might be wrong but I guest the release date pray to lord are savior to release the update this week or next week or on Saturday

Some people might have misunderstood what I said earlier but I meant telling them to simply "calm down" will do nothing maybe even the opposite unfortunately devs can't ignore them either because they are truthfully the ones to blame they were in a bad situation to begin with(the devs) they were already put up on the previous 3 years of delay anger and then they had some bugs understandably and pulled it and this right here is the part that they have absolutely nothing to do if they would have released it on both they would get dirt for the bugs and the current situation as well they both paths were dirty and they chose one of them can't really say if it was the correct one but whatever it's all good as long as yknow no one is legitimately hurt
[doublepost=1516341464,1516341320][/doublepost]
Hey pipe works do u kno da wei to da update
[doublepost=1516341183,1516340782][/doublepost]Wait o. Twitter it says they haven’t”t been streaming lately due to the update. If I am right or wrong, then the update might come out this week or next week if pipework finish up the bugs. I might be wrong but I guest the release date pray to lord are savior to release the update this week or next week or on Saturday
Unfortunately I have seen your exact message for at least the last 6 weeks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom