Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continue waiting Or get achievements on another game
[doublepost=1516397855,1516397808][/doublepost]We console players have been waiting as long as you have so stop whining about it

Well I hope you're 21 because from what you're insinuating (pretty sure that's the word) it sounds like an alcoholic drink.

Honestly that sounds good right about now.
Its 18 where I live for alcohol and I can only wish I was that age again, I'll probably keep calm and roll a blunt and smoke till I forget who I am

Sounds like a crap response when you can't even be arsed because.... Reasons? Oh well. And I did reference a specific person, without asking for news. So, yeah, I'm being pushy by not asking for an update, apparently...
Considering how you've been acting, I don't blame them for not wanting people to ask. They're busy, leave them be. We'll get news when we get news

Am I the only one that doesn't care about legacy anything and would have been 100% okay if everything legacy related was removed and not replaced if it meant all the bugfixing to get ready for certification would have been much quicker? I seriously don't even care if my past worlds and characters are gone considering when I start fresh for a 1.3 playthrough my new characters and worlds will surpass and replace my old ones most likely anyways. I would be willing to trade a (surprisingly badass looking) Ocram trophy and everything else for earlier access to 1.3 to be honest.

Its 18 where I live for alcohol and I can only wish I was that age again, I'll probably keep calm and roll a blunt and smoke till I forget who I am
I know what you mean I wish I can roll one right now but i have a blood test coming up soon(also i don't think this is the place to talk about weed) xD

Am I the only one that doesn't care about legacy anything and would have been 100% okay if everything legacy related was removed and not replaced if it meant all the bugfixing to get ready for certification would have been much quicker? I seriously don't even care if my past worlds and characters are gone considering when I start fresh for a 1.3 playthrough my new characters and worlds will surpass and replace my old ones most likely anyways. I would be willing to trade a (surprisingly badass looking) Ocram trophy and everything else for earlier access to 1.3 to be honest.
While I couldn't give you any exact figures, I'm confident there would indeed have been a major backlash if legacy worlds weren't supported: there are plenty of people who have spent hundreds (if not thousands) of hours on their worlds and characters, and would not appreciate a mandatory update making them unplayable.

Besides, while many issues have been revealed by legacy worlds, that doesn't necessarily mean they were created by the conversion process: it's very possible that a bug is reproducible in a new world with the same variables as a legacy world, but that the QA team never found it because they never had such a world (and Terraria has so many variables that the amount of possible world/player variations approaches a practical infinity).

While I couldn't give you any exact figures, I'm confident there would indeed have been a major backlash if legacy worlds weren't supported: there are plenty of people who have spent hundreds (if not thousands) of hours on their worlds and characters, and would not appreciate a mandatory update making them unplayable.

Besides, while many issues have been revealed by legacy worlds, that doesn't necessarily mean they were created by the conversion process: it's very possible that a bug is reproducible in a new world with the same variables as a legacy world, but that the QA team never found it because they never had such a world (and Terraria has so many variables that the amount of possible variations approaches a practical infinity).
I know I would that's why I don't play the PC port that much I just love playing on my 1.2 world so much .

Uh what are you guys talking about? Loki already mentioned in another thread that Legacy worlds and items were indeed causing issues to some degree in one form or another. Though if those problems are still persisting now are completely beyond me. But what I'm saying is, if there could be an optional, earlier update that requires basically a cache reset of your game, I'd take it in a heartbeat.

Please like this comment for no reason!:naughty:
[doublepost=1516404811,1516404705][/doublepost]Btw, what do the likes do?
Hi there @MiniDevil2005, welcome to the forums. Please don't post asking for likes.

Begging for likes is against the rules

All likes really do is make your like counter go up. It's entirely based on you for what that number means.
@MiltVala, as you've been told before, if you see something that is against the rules, please report it and move on.

Hey did you guys check out the pipeworks Instagram?

It's super cool. Lots of behind the scenes stuff there.
@The Goblin Tinkler, if you'd like to troll, you'll need to do it somewhere else.

I care, I've been playing console since it released and have had the same character since I started so I definitely want to keep my character, and I bet thousands of Terraria console veterans would agree.

I care, I've been playing console since it released and have had the same character since I started so I definitely want to keep my character, and I bet thousands of Terraria console veterans would agree.
Yeah its not like that's why I said "am i the only one" or anything. If you are part of the majority that cares please don't reply.

Pipeworks Studio isn't too communicative, but recently they stated that streams will be coming back after the XBX1 edition comes out. Also, they changed their Queens Poker Twitter banner to a banner with their logo on it. See for yourself: https://twitter.com/pipeworks

Probably means nothing, but you would be surprised at how developers communicate sometimes; then again, this is PS we are talking about, they are a bit more secretive in their progress than some other devs.
[doublepost=1516414517,1516414160][/doublepost]
Hey did you guys check out the pipeworks Instagram?

It's super cool. Lots of behind the scenes stuff there.

The sales on the PC 1.3 version are cool, too. They go quite low, it's been like this for a while.

These messages just gave me a laugh.
Subtlety is key, but don't go too far.
[doublepost=1516415108][/doublepost]I have a question, how do you create that little box under your initial message? You know, the one that's always under your initial message. For example, Superior Fiend's is, "Never jump the gun, pick it up, make sure it's not loaded and find an adult."

Pipeworks Studio isn't too communicative, but recently they stated that streams will be coming back after the XBX1 edition comes out. Also, they changed their Queens Poker Twitter banner to a banner with their logo on it. See for yourself: https://twitter.com/pipeworks

Probably means nothing, but you would be surprised at how developers communicate sometimes; then again, this is PS we are talking about, they are a bit more secretive in their progress than some other devs.
[doublepost=1516414517,1516414160][/doublepost]

The sales on the PC 1.3 version are cool, too. They go quite low, it's been like this for a while.

These messages just gave me a laugh.
Subtlety is key, but don't go too far.
[doublepost=1516415108][/doublepost]I have a question, how do you create that little box under your initial message? You know, the one that's always under your initial message. For example, Superior Fiend's is, "Never jump the gun, pick it up, make sure it's not loaded and find an adult."
Go to your signature and put what you want in it.

I have a question, how do you create that little box under your initial message? You know, the one that's always under your initial message. For example, Superior Fiend's is, "Never jump the gun, pick it up, make sure it's not loaded and find an adult."
That's your signature. Go to the top of the page and click on your profile tab, there should be a little popup with many settings. Click signature and you can add your own little message under every post you make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom