tAPI Necropolis Mod

It's pretty damn old, but it's possible. I'd ask the creator about that. This mod has been around since tConfig.
It's pretty damn old, but it's possible. I'd ask the creator about that. This mod has been around since tConfig.
If someone was willing to convert the code to work with tModloader I would be willing to help them out by sharing all my files, updating the sprites, and even new stuff if they wanted. I just got really sick of re-doing all the code several times.

If someone was willing to convert the code to work with tModloader I would be willing to help them out by sharing all my files, updating the sprites, and even new stuff if they wanted. I just got really sick of re-doing all the code several times.
I'd like to try my hand, but I'm not that good.
as long as the sprites are there, I'll give my best effort.

P.S. You're my direct inspiration for starting code, and your sprites are pretty amazing!

I'd like to try my hand, but I'm not that good.
as long as the sprites are there, I'll give my best effort.

P.S. You're my direct inspiration for starting code, and your sprites are pretty amazing!

Well I wish you the best in updating this classic mod. Good luck!

Man i remember this mod, this was my first Terraria mod and got me into terraria modding back in the day. i'd bookmark the old mod page and find myself checking every day for a new update, good times...

Shame this mod is (mostlikely forever...) dead, maybe one day some random fellow will emerge and revive it but so far the chances aren't looking so good.

Rest in peace Necropolis.

Here is a bit of a surprise:
Screen_Shot_2018-09-16_at_3.03.53_PM.png

NECRO IS BACK BABY!

Back
Top Bottom