Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been 2 days since they gave news about the Xbox one chill about the news part(it may have been "soon") but they still said something 2 days ago wait a little longer than 2 days to complain about that

It's been 2 days since they gave news about the Xbox one chill about the news part(it may have been "soon") but they still said something 2 days ago wait a little longer than 2 days to complain about that

I agree but at the same time “soon” is way to vague when you’ve been projecting this for over a year, at least, and then fixing bugs so you can submit it for approval as of a month ago. The same goes for the switch version that has been delayed with no projected time frame, transparency goes a long way when you have a mob at your door.

Soon
I agree but at the same time “soon” is way to vague when you’ve been projecting this for over a year, at least, and then fixing bugs so you can submit it for approval as of a month ago. The same goes for the switch version that has been delayed with no projected time frame, transparency goes a long way when you have a mob at your door.
True but if they are saying soon for the 80th time it's most likely the only news they have that is relevant (not counting telling how many bugs are left because no one has ever done that it would be ridiculous TBH)

I DONT CHECK THIS FORUM FOR ONLY 2 DAYS AND I HAVE TO READ 9 PAGES OF POSTS TO CATCH UP! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Someone help me...

Edit: YES!!! FINALLY CAUGHT UP ON READING THE POSTS!!!!!

Edit 2: also GOOD MORNING!!!!

Last edited:
I think 1.3 may be coming out soon for Xbox one as the picture of the game changed and info about 1.3 is now in the game's background info in the store

This is probably not true, but clearConcious is probably not replying to make it a surprise. Maybe they probably almost fixed the bug and about to put in certification. After some days, ClearConcious will surprise us all with a “Surprise!”

Keep your hopes up high because you never know!

Ok, 1.3 hasn't even been submitted, so these 2-3 day estimations will just end in disappointment. So, stop estimating, it'll only make the wait worse.

Was it just me or on page 49 did a ton of people that have never posted on this forum before just get on NOT read the previous 48 pages (I wonder why they didn't) and ask questions that were already answered?
[doublepost=1516552054,1516551751][/doublepost]
Ok, 1.3 hasn't even been submitted, so these 2-3 day estimations will just end in disappointment. So, stop estimating, it'll only make the wait worse.

I bet it will come out in 2-3 days...

After 2-3 weeks...

I read all 52 of these pages and was not dissapointed forums are very entertaining when they are like this I was here since page 3 or 5 around there

I think the update will come out "Soon"
I love the soon jokes they get me every time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom