Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me(and those like 6 other sane people on this forum): Guys, calm it will be ok when 1.3 comes for xbox out and the bugs on Ps4 are fixed everyone will be happy. Just be patient.

Everyone else: AHHHHHHHH!!!!! SCREAMING RANDOM MOSTLY NONSENSICAL POSTS!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Honestly if you look back this is only an over exaggeration of what really happend...

Me(and those like 6 other sane people on this forum): Guys, calm it will be ok when 1.3 comes for xbox out and the bugs on Ps4 are fixed everyone will be happy. Just be patient.

Everyone else: AHHHHHHHH!!!!! SCREAMING RANDOM MOSTLY NONSENSICAL POSTS!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Honestly if you look back this is only an over exaggeration of what really happend...
No, It's An Understatement

Not acceptable behavior, you're excused from this thread

Shut up, xbox one players have been waiting for well over a month , while the ps4 players are just enjoying the update, not caring at all about xbox one players. If i had to guess, i'd say you're a ps4 player.

Shut up, xbox one players have been waiting for well over a month , while the ps4 players are just enjoying the update, not caring at all about xbox one players. If i had to guess, i'd say you're a ps4 player.
That's uncalled for.
[doublepost=1516578043,1516577938][/doublepost]
Actually he owns xbone and mobile versions, you can see that on his profile page like everyone else's.

I'd Say We're Not Enjoying The Update.
My World Goes Haywire When Joining If All Five Of My Characters Are Dyed.
My World Crashes When I Transition Between Normal Atmosphere And The Celestial Pillar Atmospheres.
And I Lost My Meowmere In Multiplayer.

Scroll Hotbar: D-Pad.
Mount: L1
Heal: D-Pad Down.
Buff: D-Pad Up.
Interact: Circle.
Jump: X.
Toggle Minimap: L3 Button.
Toggle Smart Cursor: R3 Button.
Inventory: Triangle.
Grapple: Square.
Zoom Minimap: R2 In, L2 Out.
That is an awful control scheme. I couldn't play the game that way, there's no way for you to aim independently of moving while still being able to jump and grapple.

Personally I have attack on R2, jump on L2, grapple on R1. You can pretty much decide on any other buttons at your leisure from that. Those are the essential buttons you need access to while still using both sticks.

Currently I'm using the d-pad for hotbar scrolling. On PC I use L1 for the circular hotbar, really want that feature ported to console.

That is an awful control scheme. I couldn't play the game that way, there's no way for you to aim independently of moving while still being able to jump and grapple.

Personally I have attack on R2, jump on L2, grapple on R1. You can pretty much decide on any other buttons at your leisure from that. Those are the essential buttons you need access to while still using both sticks.

Currently I'm using the d-pad for hotbar scrolling. On PC I use L1 for the circular hotbar, really want that feature ported to console.
I Just Use My Mouth Haha.

Scroll Hotbar: D-Pad.
Mount: L1
Heal: D-Pad Down.
Buff: D-Pad Up.
Interact: Circle.
Jump: X.
Toggle Minimap: L3 Button.
Toggle Smart Cursor: R3 Button.
Inventory: Triangle.
Grapple: Square.
Zoom Minimap: R2 In, L2 Out.
Jesus, with a control scheme like that I might as well plug in my mouse and keyboard

Soon is no longer a viable answer because knowing them they're scared to tell you anything right now. The vagueness of soon turns into a while, leaving us to check everyday. They should try and say hey, it's gonna be another 6 months. Instead we all keep coming back to check with no words of acknowledgement. "A few days behind" to "soon". When is soon, define a time parameter. Are we talking soon after the dinosaurs went extinct to mammals taking over or are we talking about how long it takes to brew a coffee. All I'm asking is that they clarify soon to being more then a couple of weeks to a few months more. It saves mods from having to come here and deal with the trolls. It'll allow peoples tempers to cool off, accept the mistake and go about real life not having to worry about hanging onto a thread. Because if we all get stuck to checking in everyday for the next month. What will happen?

Nope I play Xbox (or xbone according to @Superior Fiend. P.s. y do you call it that?) I just know that most (or some idrk) Ps4 players are NOT enjoying the update and if you were paying CLOSE attention (because I know or hope that you were paying attention,) you would see the complaints on this thread about the 1.3 update!
[doublepost=1516582617,1516582453][/doublepost]
Soon is no longer a viable answer because knowing them they're scared to tell you anything right now. The vagueness of soon turns into a while, leaving us to check everyday. They should try and say hey, it's gonna be another 6 months. Instead we all keep coming back to check with no words of acknowledgement. "A few days behind" to "soon". When is soon, define a time parameter. Are we talking soon after the dinosaurs went extinct to mammals taking over or are we talking about how long it takes to brew a coffee. All I'm asking is that they clarify soon to being more then a couple of weeks to a few months more. It saves mods from having to come here and deal with the trolls. It'll allow peoples tempers to cool off, accept the mistake and go about real life not having to worry about hanging onto a thread. Because if we all get stuck to checking in everyday for the next month. What will happen?

More people like us will continue to talk, argue and complain?...(P.s. I meant this as a joke not to be rude if you take it that way)
[doublepost=1516582760][/doublepost]
I Just Use My Mouth Haha.
Really... just really...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom