Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Project echo what do likes mean to you? To me they mean that two things.
1. You are to lazy to reply yourself.
2. You already responded to someone but you want to support them more.
They also are like a goall you want to have more likes than messages. Also I guess it is like telling me that people agnallage me because I am always ignored so ya... 3 things.

They also are like a goall you want to have more likes than messages. Also I guess it is like telling me that people agnallage me because I am always ignored so ya... 3 things.

Dude you just supported him in your last post

They also are like a goall you want to have more likes than messages. So 3 things.
Mainly to support somebody else’s comment or post I don’t really care about a like goall

Last edited:
Soon is no longer a viable answer because knowing them they're scared to tell you anything right now. The vagueness of soon turns into a while, leaving us to check everyday. They should try and say hey, it's gonna be another 6 months. Instead we all keep coming back to check with no words of acknowledgement. "A few days behind" to "soon". When is soon, define a time parameter. Are we talking soon after the dinosaurs went extinct to mammals taking over or are we talking about how long it takes to brew a coffee. All I'm asking is that they clarify soon to being more then a couple of weeks to a few months more. It saves mods from having to come here and deal with the trolls. It'll allow peoples tempers to cool off, accept the mistake and go about real life not having to worry about hanging onto a thread. Because if we all get stuck to checking in everyday for the next month. What will happen?
If there's no news to share other than "coming soon", then that's all we got so far. It's not like they already fixed the bug but want to wait off and tell us whenever that "update is coming on _____". It's obvious that they're still working on the issue and that they're not even certain on when they'll have the update sent out to. Just at the very least be patient

Nope I play Xbox (or xbone according to @Superior Fiend. P.s. y do you call it that?) I just know that most (or some idrk) Ps4 players are NOT enjoying the update and if you were paying CLOSE attention (because I know or hope that you were paying attention,) you would see the complaints on this thread about the 1.3 update!
[doublepost=1516582617,1516582453][/doublepost]

More people like us will continue to talk, argue and complain?...(P.s. I meant this as a joke not to be rude if you take it that way)
[doublepost=1516582760][/doublepost]
Really... just really...
It's what most people call the Xbox one, it's an abbreviation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom