Official And Now for a Taste of Things to Come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In front of the office is a large metal grate with two steps...that is quite uncomfortable.

Just saying...
Ssshhh... Don't tell anyone, but I'm actually bluffing, you see. ;)
Now that you're here though, why not do some guts spilling? Pretty pleeeeaaase?

If this takes more than 4 years you better take me on as an intern when I finally get in at the NTHV.
Rudi luvs me more. So I will be the intern. Not you. Mwuahahahahahahahahahahaha
Correction: Terraria will never die. :)
Son... We have to have that talk. You see...You can't say that. Because well... Everything has to die. Even Lucy as cute of a dog she is she will still die. Everything has to die. Even video games.

Son... We have to have that talk. You see...You can't say that. Because well... Everything has to die. Even Lucy as cute of a dog she is she will still die. Everything has to die. Even video games.
Nnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
4685909+_b89273ecbedc28627dbe31faa11cdf7e.jpg

Spill guts! Disgusting! No seriously...this speculation is half the fun, me and Loki have been looking forward to this. I think someone mentioned cynically that is just standard marketing-hype bull:red: but really? Nor Re-Logic or Engine is that kind of company...reading peoples comments, guesses, mad rants, speculation and enthusiasm is what gives the more out-going developer energy.

What I will say though is that this does not take anything away from support for Terraria. Not in terms of people on Terraria, not in plans for future updates.

Spill guts! Disgusting! No seriously...this speculation is half the fun, me and Loki have been looking forward to this. I think someone mentioned cynically that is just standard marketing-hype bull:red: but really? Nor Re-Logic or Engine is that kind of company...reading peoples comments, guesses, mad rants, speculation and enthusiasm is what gives the more out-going developer energy.

What I will say though is that this does not take anything away from support for Terraria. Not in terms of people on Terraria, not in plans for future updates.
"enthusiasm" , you're a comedic genius.

Seriously am i the only person who doesn't want to know everything about 1.3 before it comes out?
I think the purple could be something to do with a minibiome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom