Blocks & Decoration Pot statue should inflict 'stoned'

I like the idea, since it's a nice little trick, but why a pot statue?
Yeah, I agree with Skeletal. I like it, but why a pot statue? Also, it might need a bit of a cool down since you could just hook it up to a timer and make enemies never reach you. Maybe like 5-7 second cool down? Anyways though, I like it!

Yeah, I agree with Skeletal. I like it, but why a pot statue? Also, it might need a bit of a cool down since you could just hook it up to a timer and make enemies never reach you. Maybe like 5-7 second cool down? Anyways though, I like it!
Probably a weed joke, since weed is sometimes called pot and getting high off weed is called getting "stoned."

Probably a weed joke, since weed is sometimes called pot and getting high off weed is called getting "stoned."
My gosh guys, how could you NOT get that, this is the internet after all :merchantgrin:

Back
Top Bottom