Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Skeletron(Crimson Playthrough)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • EoW

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Skeletron (Corruption Playthrough)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
The Abominable Snowman would be a boss around post EoW pre WoF difficulty. Its arena would about be the size of a fully zoomed out screen and surrounded by blocks that are unbreakable until his defeat. He would be summoned by breaking a tiny snowman with a pick, drill, or explosives.
The fight: Stats will be determined later
It has 3 parts (Typical snowman figure) with the more sizable parts having more health. It has the following attacks:
Attack 1: He would throw a barrage of snowballs, the barrage getting more rapid as his health lowers, below half health, he would sometimes bowl a giant snowball, destroyable with enough damage, but prefferably avoided with a hook or rocket boots.
Attack 2: He will swing his carrot nose as a sword, which shoots a carrot projectile at half (2 thirds on expert) health
Attack 3: He will shoot icy lasers, inflicting chilled with a 1 in 3 chance
Attack 4: He will lay down his 3 buttons which would explode when touched
Drops:
Snowball staff: Summons a snowman to throw snowballs
Carrot sword: Does not shoot a projectile unless your character is below half health
Ice Gun: Magic weapon that shoots lasers
Still thinking on ranger
Ice machine
Mask
Trophy
Expert- Snow spirit - When eqquiped, lava damage is reduced by 75% and the player is immune to both on fire and burning
After his defeat, A frozen man would sometimes appear on the surface tundra. He would be freed when a molten tool hits him, as the guide would point out.
Wares:
Hot Cocoa for 10 silver (Gives warmth buff )
Snowball for 2 copper
Snowman Sword for 10 gold (Inflicts chilled on contact)
Ice skates for 10 gold
(Post wof) Celestial freeze - Covers the world with an asthetic top layer of snow and a snow falling visual in a similar manner to a party center - 10 gold
Achivements:
S-No-Man: Defeat the abombinable snowman
A-Bombable snowman- Finish off the abombinable snowman with an explosive

Last edited:
How would this fit into progression? I assume this is related to the tundra, which is a relatively unimportant biome. Seems odd to have an entire arena and boss specifically suited.

You should only be able to attack the bottom part, and as the snowman has less layers it attacks faster.
Definitely. And the only probable way you saw this was was through the "my suggestions" section, so you must be veiwing some of my others as well :).At last, the fruits of my effort have been noticed!

Back
Top Bottom