tModLoader Recipe Browser

v0.5.1 released:
  • New Icon! (Thanks BratrilliantG7) ->
    4TfwJ13.png
  • New Crafting Tile Selection menu
    • Choose between Inherited and Unique recipes to explore recipes related to the tile

Having what I believe to be a conflict issue, not sure which mod is causing it. Gonna do some testing, but if it's known what mods cause this issue, I'd love to know.

Image of issue: https://imgur.com/a/qyejz

The tiles appear over the borders of the area where they should be, instead of sliding underneath. It seems to be a layering problem, but I don't know why.

Completely unrelated: I have no idea what is required to make a spoiler, so sorry about the incoming wall.

Mod List:
VeinMiner
AlchemistNPC
The One Library
Hamstar's Helpers
Boss Checklist
The Enigma Mod
Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls
Enemy Affixes
Portable Storage
Calamity Mod
Thorium Mod
imkSushi's Mod
WeaponOut
Unleveled Mod
Loot Bags
Wormholes
Yoyos 2.0
Quality of Life: Recipes
Block's Costumes
Virtuous Weapon Pack
Tremor Mod Remastered
Cheat Sheet
Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
Storage Library
Fluid Library
Base Library
HERO's Mod
Furniture, Food, and Fun (Previously CosmeticVariety)
MultiLure
Wing Slot
Item Binders
Auto Trash
Reduced Grinding
JoostMod
Banner Checklist
Magic Storage
Recipe Browser
Cheeze's Content Pack
ExperienceAndClasses
Where's My Items
Helpful Hotkeys
Item Checklist
More Guns Mod
The Shapeshifter
Teleporters unchained
VipixToolbox
ZoaklenMod
BewareTheSeas
WorldGen Previewer
Infinity - Endless Items
Crystilium
MoreAcesories+
MorePotions(43 new potions)
Luiafk
Vape Helper
Which Mod Is This From?
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Compression - Last Update
LightPets
Zocklukas' Mod
Skyblock Mod
Nerf Blasters
Universe Of Swords Mod
Expeditions Content Pack
Expeditions Base
Shader Library
Item Customizer
Summoners Assiciation
OmniSwing
Dual Wielding
RPG Classes
Sharter Respawn Time
MaxStackPlus

Having what I believe to be a conflict issue, not sure which mod is causing it. Gonna do some testing, but if it's known what mods cause this issue, I'd love to know.

Image of issue: https://imgur.com/a/qyejz

The tiles appear over the borders of the area where they should be, instead of sliding underneath. It seems to be a layering problem, but I don't know why.

Completely unrelated: I have no idea what is required to make a spoiler, so sorry about the incoming wall.

Mod List:
VeinMiner
AlchemistNPC
The One Library
Hamstar's Helpers
Boss Checklist
The Enigma Mod
Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls
Enemy Affixes
Portable Storage
Calamity Mod
Thorium Mod
imkSushi's Mod
WeaponOut
Unleveled Mod
Loot Bags
Wormholes
Yoyos 2.0
Quality of Life: Recipes
Block's Costumes
Virtuous Weapon Pack
Tremor Mod Remastered
Cheat Sheet
Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
Storage Library
Fluid Library
Base Library
HERO's Mod
Furniture, Food, and Fun (Previously CosmeticVariety)
MultiLure
Wing Slot
Item Binders
Auto Trash
Reduced Grinding
JoostMod
Banner Checklist
Magic Storage
Recipe Browser
Cheeze's Content Pack
ExperienceAndClasses
Where's My Items
Helpful Hotkeys
Item Checklist
More Guns Mod
The Shapeshifter
Teleporters unchained
VipixToolbox
ZoaklenMod
BewareTheSeas
WorldGen Previewer
Infinity - Endless Items
Crystilium
MoreAcesories+
MorePotions(43 new potions)
Luiafk
Vape Helper
Which Mod Is This From?
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Compression - Last Update
LightPets
Zocklukas' Mod
Skyblock Mod
Nerf Blasters
Universe Of Swords Mod
Expeditions Content Pack
Expeditions Base
Shader Library
Item Customizer
Summoners Assiciation
OmniSwing
Dual Wielding
RPG Classes
Sharter Respawn Time
MaxStackPlus
It's ShaderLibrary. It does custom drawing which ignores some pretty important parameters, parameters dealing with clipping things properly.

Another update:

v0.5.2
  • Query Hovered Item Hotkey
    • Quickly populate the recipe browser with the hovered item.
    • I suggest the default hotkey of middle mouse button.
  • Bug Fix with starred recipes using things like "Any Wood"

Try the Query Hovered Item Hotkey for quicker results. I recommend using middle mouse button.

Unsure exactly what the cause but I'm going to mention what I experienced here.

With the browser open I panicked and tried to equip my weapon and move as an enemy was attacking me. Somehow it wouldn't let me change nor press the hotkey to close window so I tried to close it manually with the little X. This left me unable to input any key presses, not even escape to try quit game or the hotkey I had set to reopen the window. My guess is that my panicked button presses put something in the search bar and when I closed it the game still registered I was in the window. I had to manually terminate the window to quit. Unsure if I can replicate it or if it's even easily fixable, yet felt I should bring it up.

Unsure exactly what the cause but I'm going to mention what I experienced here.

With the browser open I panicked and tried to equip my weapon and move as an enemy was attacking me. Somehow it wouldn't let me change nor press the hotkey to close window so I tried to close it manually with the little X. This left me unable to input any key presses, not even escape to try quit game or the hotkey I had set to reopen the window. My guess is that my panicked button presses put something in the search bar and when I closed it the game still registered I was in the window. I had to manually terminate the window to quit. Unsure if I can replicate it or if it's even easily fixable, yet felt I should bring it up.
oh yeah, I remember this bug, thanks for the reminder.

I'm not sure why but the feature where I should be able to find out what an NPC drops isn't working. For example, When I click on gel in the recipe menu, nothing shows up on the right side where it should. I don't know how to fix this. I tried reinstalling the mod, but that didn't work.
Pls help

Are there any known issues with multiplayer with the bestiary? Upon joining the game crashes and upon loading into the world the bestiary doesn't show drops but the recipes still work. I have tested with a fresh install in SP and it works as normal. Unfortunately I can't test with fewer mods because I don't run the server, so I thought I'd check here first.

Are there any known issues with multiplayer with the bestiary? Upon joining the game crashes and upon loading into the world the bestiary doesn't show drops but the recipes still work. I have tested with a fresh install in SP and it works as normal. Unfortunately I can't test with fewer mods because I don't run the server, so I thought I'd check here first.
Not that I know of, I can make sure it works alone later, but it's likely a problem with another mod that I'd need someone to identify the mod that triggers the error.

This is a really excellent tool for any modpack player - I only recently picked up modded Terraria though after having a stint with modded Minecraft so I'm a bit spoiled by JEI. I gotta ask, is there a functionality for viewing what an ingredient might be used for instead of just browsing recipes? :) I downloaded a lot of content mods at random and during I play, I regularly get crafting material I don't have a faint idea what they could be for. (aside from not knowing what sorts of craftables those mods contain to begin with)

This is a really excellent tool for any modpack player - I only recently picked up modded Terraria though after having a stint with modded Minecraft so I'm a bit spoiled by JEI. I gotta ask, is there a functionality for viewing what an ingredient might be used for instead of just browsing recipes? :) I downloaded a lot of content mods at random and during I play, I regularly get crafting material I don't have a faint idea what they could be for. (aside from not knowing what sorts of craftables those mods contain to begin with)
Did you not see that you can drop an item into the lookup slot? you can also set a hotkey to quickly look up item usages.

Did you not see that you can drop an item into the lookup slot? you can also set a hotkey to quickly look up item usages.
Ah, thanks! I actually thought at first this functionality showed the recipes to make the item in the slot (dumb of me to think that, I know) rather than what the item in the slot could be used for...

Terrific mod, by the way, a practical necessity for modpacks.

Could you add a way to filter based on damage type/type?
Like, filter based no Armour, Accessory, Magic Damage Weapons, Melee Weapons, etc.

Have you looked into Treasure Bags drops? Maybe add them to the loot list of the bosses themselves?

Also related to the loot lists, a way to scroll the horizontal bar at the bottom without having to increase the window size would be nice.

Have you looked into Treasure Bags drops? Maybe add them to the loot list of the bosses themselves?

Also related to the loot lists, a way to scroll the horizontal bar at the bottom without having to increase the window size would be nice.
Not yet.

And you use the scroll wheel on your mouse to scroll that window. You can see that in this video:

Back
Top Bottom