tModLoader Itorius' Mods

Do you want to bring back the all mighty Slimey?

• YES!

Votes: 71 92.2%
  • No...

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bug Report: Your tooltip mod is nice, but it does not correctly show the Critical Chance or Speed stats of items, with your mod they show as lower static numbers that do not change regardless of things which affect those stats.

Feedback: holding RightCtrl to show prefix info is not a bad idea if you have a perfect memory for each Prefix but it makes it difficult for other players to understand what they are reforging without constantly holding down RightCtrl while they are reforging, which is a tad annoying.. So I suggest possibly finding a way to make it always show when it is in the reforge slot or just isn't in the player's inventory or something, possibly even a toggle in terraria's settings to make it always show or not for those who never want to press their RightCtrl key?

Otherwise its really nice having a background on tooltips, I tend to have trouble reading them over everything else and would love to switch to this mod if these issues could be addressed, thank you for your work so far!

Bug Report: Your tooltip mod is nice, but it does not correctly show the Critical Chance or Speed stats of items, with your mod they show as lower static numbers that do not change regardless of things which affect those stats.

Feedback: holding RightCtrl to show prefix info is not a bad idea if you have a perfect memory for each Prefix but it makes it difficult for other players to understand what they are reforging without constantly holding down RightCtrl while they are reforging, which is a tad annoying.. So I suggest possibly finding a way to make it always show when it is in the reforge slot or just isn't in the player's inventory or something, possibly even a toggle in terraria's settings to make it always show or not for those who never want to press their RightCtrl key?

Otherwise its really nice having a background on tooltips, I tend to have trouble reading them over everything else and would love to switch to this mod if these issues could be addressed, thank you for your work so far!
I could make the RControl/RShift toggle the tooltip instead of showing it just when they're pressed, and I will definitely look into that bug ;)

I'm pretty sure I've fixed the rendering bug with Portable Storage and the update should get released tomorrow. I'm also merging all of my libraries into one under the name 'The One Library'.

Ok so is there any manual download for the storage library and base library? Or even the one library if you have merged them already???

nor base lib nor container lib can be downloaded from the mod browser or the modloader server page, maybe an errot at uploading is giving problems since they show but the download always fails

Ok so is there any manual download for the storage library and base library? Or even the one library if you have merged them already???
So I went to download it at the link you sent and when I tried to download storage lib and base lib I got this.
Screenshot (401).png

Right, you will have to wait for tML 0.10.2 because I already discontinued the old libraries and 'The One Library' only works in 0.10.2.

You can use all of my mods again! Simply download 'The One Library' and update all the other mods and you're good to go!

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at PortableStorage.PortableStorage.Load() in C:\Development\Terraria\Mods\Repository\PortableStorage\PortableStorage.cs:line 65
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Enhanced Tooltip v0.2 has been released
Bug *hopefully* fixed and the hotkeys now toggle the tooltip (+you can change them now).

Any ETA's on when any of these will come out?
Or a Discord server we can join with info on it?
There's a link in the original post to join our discord server. As for release dates:
What's This should be out before the end of February
The Dawn of Industry should be out before the end of June
There might be a few more mods released in 2018, but some of the bigger modes like Modular Tools or Storage Refinements will be released in 2019 (it largely depends on the activity of spriters).

There's a link in the original post to join our discord server. As for release dates:
What's This should be out before the end of February
The Dawn of Industry should be out before the end of June
There might be a few more mods released in 2018, but some of the bigger modes like Modular Tools or Storage Refinements will be released in 2019 (it largely depends on the activity of spriters).
Alright nice.

Running into an error with TapeMeasure as of tModLoader 0.10.1.2:
Code:
Field not found: 'TheOneLibrary.Base.UI.BaseUI.panelColor'.
  at TapeMeasure.TapeUI.OnInitialize()
  at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Initialize()
  at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Activate()
  at TapeMeasure.TapeMeasure.Load() in C:\Development\C#\Terraria\Mods\Repository\TapeMeasure\TapeMeasure.cs:line 37
  at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
It sucks because this mod has been very useful for my builds; hopefully this issue can be fixed soon.

Back
Top Bottom