tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Hi, i just realized that you changed the Boss 1 Music. is there the possibility you change it back? I really liked the old remix way more cause it was way more intimidating.
The new one sound to much like a.. remix? Dont get me wrong :D But the old one sounded more like a actual Boss theme and less like a Remix.

Hi, i just realized that you changed the Boss 1 Music. is there the possibility you change it back? I really liked the old remix way more cause it was way more intimidating.
The new one sound to much like a.. remix? Dont get me wrong :D But the old one sounded more like a actual Boss theme and less like a Remix.
check clientside settings, uh oh.

Hi! Just reporting a small bug - charcoal trees - when you axe them down, the fall over as a wooden tree (still drops charcoal). Just a visual bug, and am playing on multiplayer!

I have a bug, and I'm not sure if it's because of another mod, but when I hover over the weapon The Undertaker, my game crashes, and I get this... And actually, now that I look again, it's when I hover over any gun.

Attachments

• c15686148096e8ba62372ca26ef8a594.png
    c15686148096e8ba62372ca26ef8a594.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
I have a bug, and I'm not sure if it's because of another mod, but when I hover over the weapon The Undertaker, my game crashes, and I get this... And actually, now that I look again, it's when I hover over any gun.
IIRC it's currently an incompatibility issue with "Item Stats+"
[doublepost=1517070765,1517070745][/doublepost]
Hi! Just reporting a small bug - charcoal trees - when you axe them down, the fall over as a wooden tree (still drops charcoal). Just a visual bug, and am playing on multiplayer!
Yeah, saw that, but forgot about it. Nothing serious at least.

@Mirsario So Item Stats+ is officially not compatible with this mod?

Also, I don't really have a chance to check now, but it looks like banners for some reason stopped giving me a damage bonus against mobs. The only mods I changed since my last playthrough were adding Overhaul and Sacred Tools, so I'm leaning towards this being some issue with Overhaul, or maybe an incompatibility with one of my mods.

I run Overhaul, Thorium, Item Stats+, Wing Slot, More Accessories+, imkSushi Death Counters, Tackle Box, Fishing Reward Recipes, Sacred Tools, Recipe Browser, Cheat Sheet, Yet Another Boss Health Bar, Magic Storage

The author, thank you very much for the mod, this is the best mod in which I played on the terraria (specially registered to say this). This mod is so good that it would be worth officially adding to the terraria. The only thing that is a pity, is that the other modes of the type (Thorium, Salamites) do not fit in with their weapons (the character does not hold it, there is no voice acting and clips)

That feeling when you are fishing in ocean biome on top of water with water walking boots and you get harrased by ravens rising out of sea.

upload_2018-1-28_17-19-6.png

This is what happened when I turned off sprite replacements.

upload_2018-1-28_17-26-2.png

And this is what happened when I turned them back on, to one of Thorium's Festering Walkers.
Replacements seem to corrupt a fairly large amount of modded fighter enemies while active, but everything except for the zombies appear untouched without them. For these screenshots, all I have is Overhaul, Thorium and Cheat Sheet to spawn them.
It's a lose/lose situation.

Back
Top Bottom