tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

@Mirsario So Item Stats+ is officially not compatible with this mod?

Also, I don't really have a chance to check now, but it looks like banners for some reason stopped giving me a damage bonus against mobs. The only mods I changed since my last playthrough were adding Overhaul and Sacred Tools, so I'm leaning towards this being some issue with Overhaul, or maybe an incompatibility with one of my mods.

I run Overhaul, Thorium, Item Stats+, Wing Slot, More Accessories+, imkSushi Death Counters, Tackle Box, Fishing Reward Recipes, Sacred Tools, Recipe Browser, Cheat Sheet, Yet Another Boss Health Bar, Magic Storage

Can anyone please confirm or deny the existence of a banner bug?

Is it possible to play with your old character in your old world with this mod? I've read that it crashes...

I've also encountered something that I don't think should be happening. Note where the bee nests are spawning:

Attachments

• 105600_20180128215025_1.png
    105600_20180128215025_1.png
    613.1 KB · Views: 208
Is there a way to make a tree remove the bottom block when cutting it off from the bottom? i hate having to chop a tree twice as much to remove the stump

I like the trees falling though, i just would like the bottom block not to be left every single time, it makes it obnoxious to replant trees

Well I think the aim of the mod was to make things a little more realistic. When you chop down a tree in real life, the stump normally stays behind. I guess this is just trying to strike that balance between realism and video game..

Hello. I was curious as to how the new music would interact with wavebanks? Is it additional music? Does it replace the old one? Is there any way to get around the change or will I just have to play without the wavebank? (I don't often like having the wavebank on if there's other music that's wildly different from it)

I downloaded this mod, started playing, and it ran and worked amazingly, I found no glitches, but then the next time I played the game constantly froze so I restarted my computer, then the game crashed while loading the mods after starting up, I've tried reinstalling the game, reinstalling the mod, but nothing works, the game just freezes once the bar is half way through loading the mod and crashes
what is causing this and how do I fix it?

It automatically pushes you towards your cursor for reasons I don't know.
that's what i'm talking about = any player knows the usefulness of Cobalt Shield to "stay on your ground", and now you have all melee weapons moving you without your intention, veeery handy.

No bug fixes about configurations of blood and smoke tho? I remember that i couldn't change the intensity of the smokes and when i disabled all blood (including vanilla) the overhaul's blood was happening still and the amount of blood lagged the sheet out of my laptop

I downloaded this mod, started playing, and it ran and worked amazingly, I found no glitches, but then the next time I played the game constantly froze so I restarted my computer, then the game crashed while loading the mods after starting up, I've tried reinstalling the game, reinstalling the mod, but nothing works, the game just freezes once the bar is half way through loading the mod and crashes
what is causing this and how do I fix it?
Are you on linux? "There MAY be a really weird issue on linux. The mod only works if you reload mods. So when you launch the game you should hold LShift to skip mod load and then go to mods and press reload mods. Working on a fix."
[doublepost=1517230253,1517230223][/doublepost]
Hello. I was curious as to how the new music would interact with wavebanks? Is it additional music? Does it replace the old one? Is there any way to get around the change or will I just have to play without the wavebank? (I don't often like having the wavebank on if there's other music that's wildly different from it)
Overhaul's OSTs will always be played instead of wavebank's, but you can disable them in clientside settings.
All remixes are really just remixes. Designed to fit in with vanilla tracks.
[doublepost=1517230343][/doublepost]
Can anyone please confirm or deny the existence of a banner bug?
shrug, could be a thing.
[doublepost=1517230410][/doublepost]
MLAhh1W.gif

> realism
I tried making climbing up platforms work again, but then completely forgot about that and didn't test it. gg.
Also, no, this mod isn't supposed to be realistic. Realism is boring.
[doublepost=1517230436][/doublepost]
Is it possible to play with your old character in your old world with this mod? I've read that it crashes...
Should be fine. You can do a backup of both anyway.
[doublepost=1517230525][/doublepost]
Is there a way to make a tree remove the bottom block when cutting it off from the bottom? i hate having to chop a tree twice as much to remove the stump
There's no way to make the falling tree animation look adequate without the stump. You either get rid of the animation or deal with all the stumps.
[doublepost=1517230589][/doublepost]
View attachment 192607

And this is what happened when I turned them back on, to one of Thorium's Festering Walkers.
Replacements seem to corrupt a fairly large amount of modded fighter enemies while active, but everything except for the zombies appear untouched without them. For these screenshots, all I have is Overhaul, Thorium and Cheat Sheet to spawn them.
It's a lose/lose situation.
Yup. Modded NPCs sometimes fake their type for some segments of code. It's easy to fix, but not sure when i will.

Are you on linux? "There MAY be a really weird issue on linux. The mod only works if you reload mods. So when you launch the game you should hold LShift to skip mod load and then go to mods and press reload mods. Working on a fix."
No, I'm on a windows computer, and I tried what you said, but even if I skip the reading mods on the startup it still crashes when I try from my mods list

Not sure why the game crashes when trying to repair certain items from mods (specifically Lunarian Bow from Calamity). Other modded items work just fine.

Back
Top Bottom