Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impending doom is coming
[doublepost=1517549464,1517549441][/doublepost]On Twitter pipework said they will have news tomorrow

Go to my 200 hour long world and call my friends
[doublepost=1517549771,1517549738][/doublepost]Should I do a mage class of yo yo class

Wow, I had a bajillion pages of new posts to read, roll my eyes, and facepalm at.

So big news later, huh? About time.

First thing I'm gonna do, provided my worlds convert successfully, is make some keys of light and fight some Hallowed mimics until one drops the Daedalus Stormbow for me. I've already got 2.5 stacks of holy arrows waiting for it. Then I'm going to go hunt a Martian probe and trigger an invasion so I can get the cosmic car key and the UFO mount.

But first I have to make sure I know what all the controls are, or I'm gonna die so fast lol

Wow, I had a bajillion pages of new posts to read, roll my eyes, and facepalm at.

So big news later, huh? About time.

First thing I'm gonna do, provided my worlds convert successfully, is make some keys of light and fight some Hallowed mimics until one drops the Daedalus Stormbow for me. I've already got 2.5 stacks of holy arrows waiting for it. Then I'm going to go hunt a Martian probe and trigger an invasion so I can get the cosmic car key and the UFO mount.

But first I have to make sure I know what all the controls are, or I'm gonna die so fast lol
Spoiler alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom