Xbox One Martian Madness not Spawning

Shroomite

Skeletron Prime
I went on my world that I had beat golem on today and decided the first thing I’d do is try the Martian madness, so I found a probe let it scan me and it left, then it said “martians are invading!” And the saucers were in the background. Then I flew back to my original spawn point and well nothing happened. I even did it on a different world and still nothing! I was playing on single player. Please help.

I went on my world that I had beat golem on today and decided the first thing I’d do is try the Martian madness, so I found a probe let it scan me and it left, then it said “martians are invading!” And the saucers were in the background. Then I flew back to my original spawn point and well nothing happened. I even did it on a different world and still nothing! I was playing on single player. Please help.
Hi @Shroomite, there is a known bug that Events (goblins, martians, etc) aren't spawning how they should. They are working on it. Most PS4 players say that the event does finally start, it just takes a long time (many in-game days).

.Do you think it would be ok if I left spawn to do something? I really have nothing else to do.

.Do you think it would be ok if I left spawn to do something? I really have nothing else to do.
Yeah, I think it will take awhile. You can go explore the rest of the world, and eventually at some point when you are back at spawn they may come.

Unfortunately, after many attempts of this method it did not work and I am stuck here unable to do the celestial events as well. :(
How many in-game days has it been since the Martian Probe scanned you? And the Cultists won't spawn while there is an event going on (the world thinks there is an event going on, even though the Martians haven't shown up for you yet).

How many in-game days has it been since the Martian Probe scanned you? And the Cultists won't spawn while there is an event going on (the world thinks there is an event going on, even though the Martians haven't shown up for you yet).

I waited for about an hour or so. I think that’s about 5 days until I gave up from boredom.

Try going into a different world, maybe? There's probably something in the game that "resets" an event when you enter a different world and when you go back into the original world, the game "wakes up" and starts spawning enemies.

I'm having the same problem, I've tried restarting the world, waiting for over an hour and still no Martian Madness event. I'm goong to try to reset the whole game to see if that helps. If you have any solutions please help

How is the world pawn? is there a NPC house nearby are there caves under the surface
there is a known bug that Events (goblins, martians, etc)
Only goblin invasion and pirate invasion don't arrive at spawn on multiplayer unless you use summoning items, martian madness does or did work at least before the patches and hotfixes I haven't tried martian madness out after those.

Last edited:
What I did was exit out of the world and go back in a couple of times and it worked.
Thanks for this infor @Ancient_Cultist. Does this work every time for you?

I waited for about an hour or so. I think that’s about 5 days until I gave up from boredom.
Yeah, I understand, that sounds frustrating. If the Martians do show up, let us know if you think something you did triggered it finally.

I'm having the same problem, I've tried restarting the world, waiting for over an hour and still no Martian Madness event. I'm goong to try to reset the whole game to see if that helps. If you have any solutions please help
Hi @TheBBS777, thanks for sharing your information. If your Martians come, please report back on what you think might be a workaround, or if you just had to wait it out.

How is the world pawn? is there a NPC house nearby are there caves under the surface

Only goblin invasion and pirate invasion didn't arrive at spawn on multiplayer unless you use summoning items, martian madness does or did work at least before the patches and hotfixes I haven't tried martian madness out after those.
Yeah, it'll be interesting to see if your Martians start like they should. Keep us updated.

@Shroomite @Ancient_Cultist @Armaan1337 @TheBBS777
I would recommend if you've had the Martians not spawn when they should, please send in your details and information directly to the developers here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html Include as many details as you can remember. The more info they have will make it easier to track down the issue.

Back
Top Bottom