Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i never could get the cultists even after rebuilding the temple and defeating the golem so now what i do i wanna start getting better armor
you have to remember the place the old man spawned. When you place platforms on that spot, then the cultists will spawn.
BiomeBannerDungeon.png

Make sure the platform is leveled with the door.
And as @Eclair The Majin stated, a picture would be helpful.

I don’t know about you guys but I just played 1.3 for the last 4 or so hours and encountered no crashes and a few very minor bugs. I beat the pillars, moonlord, solar eclipse, a few other bosses, the goblins, and the pirates. I love it so far and I found that mapping my own controls makes the game really enjoyable to play. I don’t know about everyone else but I think it’s awesome.

yay its out but there is a bug where my charicter on the mini map is a small white square
[doublepost=1517889969,1517889572][/doublepost]now my mini map character is the te in the beginning of the title

Whelp, my experience is fine. No bugs or anything really. Only complaint is the d-pad quick select resetting every time I play. That is minor, though. I can live with it. Or die with it, cuz expert mode is like someone put a thumb tack in my chair, if you know what I mean. Well, it would be more accurate if you put Tabasco sauce on it, because that stuff hurts if it gets in a wound.

Whelp, my experience is fine. No bugs or anything really. Only complaint is the d-pad quick select resetting every time I play. That is minor, though. I can live with it. Or die with it, cuz expert mode is like someone put a thumb tack in my chair, if you know what I mean. Well, it would be more accurate if you put Tabasco sauce on it, because that stuff hurts if it gets in a wound.
Same I have gripes with the inventory,crafting,equip interface the old interface was better than the PC interface. Way easier.

I finally found out that screen distortion glitch from the PS4 version. And yes, it's in the Xbox One version too.
It happens anytime you have two events that have lighting effects happening at the same time. For instance, being near the solar pillar during a blood moon. Me and my brother were playing together when we discovered this. I wanted to record it to help the devs and for everyone to see.

Why do i have invincible ennemi in my world and great work pipework im really happy to play but can you fix that problem haha because my expert gameplay is a bit too difficult with invincible zombie

Had a few issues with update such as white square instead of char on mini map and save bugs. To solve these I uninstalled game, did hard reset, reinstalled on internal drive and another hard reset.

Seems to work fine now.

I think I'm one of the minority who haven't encountered any bugs this far...

My worlds seem to have converted fine. The cultists spawned at my dungeon even though it was repaired with regular stone instead of dungeon bricks. I fought six Hallowed mimics to get the stormbow, then I went to the jungle temple. Died once to lihizahrds plus damage from floor spikes I'd neglected to get rid of, then farmed enough solar tablet fragments to make nine tablets and went on an eclipse spree. Died once to a deadly sphere (first death to an eclipse in a long time lol) and finally got the deadly sphere staff on the third try. Also got a nice mess of banners.

One thing, though... According to the list of changes we were supposed to get 5 gold coins for every soul of blight we had when they were removed. All my souls of blight were gone but there were no coins. And the coins in my piggy bank were gone, too. Thankfully I had almost a stack of platinum on my magic character from farming the pumpkin and frost moons that I could retrieve.

To the person who got two blessed apples right away: *shakefist* I fought three solar eclipses in what counts as a Hallow biome (my artificial Hallowed desert) and I got bupkis.

Last edited:
I think I'm one of the minority who haven't encountered any bugs this far...

My worlds seem to have converted fine. The cultists spawned at my dungeon even though it was repaired with regular stone instead of dungeon bricks. I fought six Hallowed mimics to get the stormbow, then I went to the jungle temple. Died once to lihizahrds plus damage from floor spikes I'd neglected to get rid of, then farmed enough solar tablet fragments to make nine tablets and went on an eclipse spree. Died once to a deadly sphere (first death to an eclipse in a long time lol) and finally got the deadly sphere staff on the third try. Also got a nice mess of banners.
I got a stormbow from my first mimic XD

I got a stormbow from my first mimic XD

Illuminant hook, flying knives, crystal shard, hook, shard, then the stormbow. In that order XD

Tomorrow I attempt the Martian invasion myself.

Here's a question: will the Martians eventually appear just at world spawn? The wiki seems to say that they can appear anywhere as long as there's an NPC with valid housing present. I want to fight them over by my dungeon, where there isn't a buttload of overhead clutter potentially blocking the stormbow. I even blocked off the very end of the dungeon to keep the cultists from getting hit by accident.

Illuminant hook, flying knives, crystal shard, hook, shard, then the stormbow. In that order XD

Tomorrow I attempt the Martian invasion myself.

Here's a question: will the Martians eventually appear just at world spawn? The wiki seems to say that they can appear anywhere as long as there's an NPC with valid housing present. I want to fight them over by my dungeon, where there isn't a buttload of overhead clutter potentially blocking the stormbow. I even blocked off the very end of the dungeon to keep the cultists from getting hit by accident.
To start it you have to go up to space and find a probe hit it with something that won’t kill it and let I leave, when you go back to your spawn or a valid house with box the event will start! I just looked it up too I’m gonna try it tomorrow as well.

To start it you have to go up to space and find a probe hit it with something that won’t kill it and let I leave, when you go back to your spawn or a valid house with box the event will start! I just looked it up too I’m gonna try it tomorrow as well.

The shelter I built at the dungeon clearly counts as valid housing since my clothier migrated over there, and I have a platform built on the edge of space to hunt probes. But people are saying the event doesn't trigger properly, and one of the mods (or it might have been Tunnel King, I don't recall), said it will start eventually at the world spawn. So I dunno what to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom