Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My world's have been converting for two hours, is it suppose to take this long? The sunflower is still moving but the bar has been stuck for a long time

Doesen't sound good mate. I would leave it alone a little longer, just in case it gets broken if u restart.

I’ve played this update for a good while now. I tried to do the Martian madness on my Legacy world and the event is not working. I got the background of UFOs and the music to, but the event bar and eminies aren’t spawning. I went to the original spawn and my house with NPCs in it.

I’ve played this update for a good while now. I tried to do the Martian madness on my Legacy world and the event is not working. I got the background of UFOs and the music to, but the event bar and eminies aren’t spawning. I went to the original spawn and my house with NPCs in it.
Hi @zombies, there is a known bug that Events (goblins, martians, etc) aren't spawning how they should. They are working on it. Most PS4 players say that the event does finally start, it just takes a long time (many in-game days).

The update is indeed out. Double check?
It is actually, I was using the old version, I can't really describe it but it wouldn't show the update until I uninstalled it and reinstalled, but thanks for letting me know that it is fully out for Xbox :happy:

Day 1. I got a arkalis already! And from one shrine too! There really are no bugs aside from the screen bounds witch i cant fix on my tv sadly. But they could just implement a option to do that. But otherwise its "flawless" good. Im glad i waited! :)

Last edited:
Quick question for everyone out there.. When you open a chest and the contents show on the screen along with your inventory, is there any way to turn off the transparency effect? Im playing on a 50' screen and still the chest inventory is so small, along with the transparency effect, it makes it very hard to see.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I finally had the chance to play it last night and it's been well worth the wait.
I've only come across two minor bugs that I've reported. Build mode deleting stacks in your top item row (PS4 players had this issue in the past) and occasionally flying monsters and butterflies will split into two for a brief moment.
New world and new characters. Those are the only issues thus far. I'm very happy with that.

Thank you Pipeworks.

YES I FINALLY BEAT HIM!!!!

Attachments

• 1517940099601841470511.jpg
    1517940099601841470511.jpg
    915.9 KB · Views: 249
The most irritating bug so far on Xbox 1 is friends and other joined worlds over writing my maps. So far it seems some of the bugs from ps4 followed over which I expected due to the fact anything they find and patch for the ps4 may or may not work for the xbox1 due to system differences. Hopefully I'm still able to build and use a couple of autofarms for the new events with all the bugs that need squashing.

Is anyone getting bad lag in hell? Like reeaaaly bad lag? Cause whenever me and my friend are down in hell it lags super bad. So reply if anyone else is getting lag

Is anyone getting bad lag in hell? Like reeaaaly bad lag? Cause whenever me and my friend are down in hell it lags super bad. So reply if anyone else is getting lag
Not getting lag in the Underworld Biome, maybe just your system or weird world-gen?

Anyways so hyped to restart on XB1, can’t wait for mobile!
[doublepost=1518098822,1518098779][/doublepost]
Is anyone else having a bug where your chracter is naked and doesnt show on map
Rendering bug, try relogging.
[doublepost=1518098950][/doublepost]
Day 1. I got a arkalis already! And from one shrine too! There really are no bugs aside from the screen bounds witch i cant fix on my tv sadly. But they could just implement a option to do that. But otherwise its "flawless" good. Im glad i waited! :)
Screen bounds are glitched for me to. Anyone reported yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom